Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bremerton Finest is the name of a FB page that has lots of local chatter. I'm going to alert in case it is not within rules to post this.

Wow!! Lynch mob on that page - 431 posts from locals.

1 hr. until his Court appearance

I think that dad's past is not a part of this crime and is not a meaningful part of this case anymore . I'm sorry that it keeps coming up . There was a monster in the community that did what monsters do and it could have been anyone's little girl in that neighborhood. That's my two cents.

I believe OM is talking about his Twitter account which is private.

I think that one twitter account with the leave no trace belongs to the unfortunate athlete that has the same name.

It was open the other day. Not with that pic, but I really think it is the other GG.

christine clarridge @seaclarridge · 28m
Kitsap Pros. Russ Hauge oks release of 17-year-old suspect's name as Gabriel Gaeta, wrestler, athlete at Olympic Hi.

Bremerton Finest is the name of a FB page that has lots of local chatter. I'm going to alert in case it is not within rules to post this.

I hope and pray what that one girl said IS NOT TRUE!! I will be sick!

O/T but could somebody help me please. I am about to pull my hair out! LOL! I downloaded twitter on my iphone and I am logged in there and I logged in on my computer and I figured out how to "follow" the reporters that have been mentioned here on the board...well, I should say - I learned how to add them to supposedly follow them but yet I don't get their tweets. Is there a way to just make things to where I can get whatever twitters or tweets (or whatever they're called) about anything to do with this case? Any suggestions/help would be very much greatly appreciated! Thanking in advance! :)

search #jenisewright (in Twitter) and that should probably do it.

Was the perp really super popular and a star athlete? Or was he just an average teen who did wrestling and had his group of friends? I wonder how much is exaggerated (even from locals).

On the FB page people are linking.
I guess I'm guilty too for acting loopy and goofing around despite the seriousness of Jenise's case.

No! Not at all...I can't read his twitter thingy and his FB has nothing on it I can see....just being nosey!

O/T but could somebody help me please. I am about to pull my hair out! LOL! I downloaded twitter on my iphone and I am logged in there and I logged in on my computer and I figured out how to "follow" the reporters that have been mentioned here on the board...well, I should say - I learned how to add them to supposedly follow them but yet I don't get their tweets. Is there a way to just make things to where I can get whatever twitters or tweets (or whatever they're called) about anything to do with this case? Any suggestions/help would be very much greatly appreciated! Thanking in advance! :)

In the search box put #JeniseWright or Jenise Wright (both will work) and hit search, when the results come up make sure to click 'ALL' tweets under where it says results for.. This works on desktop twitter and on mobile on the iPhone

He may have had some scratches on his thighs or elsewhere under his shorts (ew I hate thinking about this). I am sure LE made him strip upon arrest, but it had already been a week... small scratches from a little 6-year-old's fingernails or from bushes may have already healed.

I read someplace else that he had scratches on his hands at the vigil.

Seeing many sweet pictures of the perp with all his brothers on SM. It makes me sad to know that his actions have devastated his family and they may never fully recover from it. Well-meaning parents can have the most 'picture perfect' family and still cannot always avoid tragedy like this.

ETA: How can we ever accept our child becoming a monster? When do you stop imaging them to be a sweet toddler who was innocent and could do no wrong?

So....when Mr. Jim Wright makes statements to the media....it can't be discussed? Why??

Bumping up/ important information

On the you tube, he has a video re amazing brain damage recovery.

I do not recall where I saw it, but he commented on how happy he was that he got so many get well letters when he had an operation.

Could he have had some kind of head injury?

He just does not fit the loner type such as Harrell or Sigg, or Holder, for instance.

Because he (along with the rest of his family) are victims according to Websleuths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blueJayJay71