DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew Mikkelsen @drewmikk · 5s
17yo takes anti-depressants, according to court documents

Drew Mikkelsen @drewmikk ·
17yo takes anti-depressants, according to court documents.

Drew Mikkelsen @drewmikk · 18s
Suspect connected to murder after WSP lab says DNA matched evidence found on girl's clothes. Odds it's someone else's: 1 in 9 quintillion

Drew Mikkelsen @drewmikk · 2m
Medical exam: Jenise Wright suffered from blunt force trauma, she was strangled and sexually assaulted.

Poor little angel. 17 or 70, only a monster could make that sweet baby suffer so much.

Rumor alert: Wow. The woman in the picture from the memorial is posting on Bremerton's Finest. She's horrified she and her kid were that close to him.

Is that the suspect driving? His breathing seems all kinds of off if you watch him....And I wonder if it was asked whether he wanted to be shown or not...

He certainly didn't lean in to camera shot or make any comments. Now it seems striking that he just sat there and stared ahead waiting for his mom to finish talking to the reporter, out of sight behind her.

Ah. I don't know whether GG was seeing a therapist or not, but I have always felt that when a minor is prescribed anti-depressants he/she should also participate in counseling. Maybe he was; I don't know.

Kevin McCarty ‏@KevinKIRO7 37s
Suspect in Jenise Wright's murder identified as Gabriel Gaeta, 17. DNA connected him to her murder. He confessed according to court docs

https://twitter.com/KevinKIRO7

I can't help but be shocked by how completely normal he seems. I know that his Ask answers bother some but I see a witty teenager and nothing more. I have an 18yo and he could have wrote most of those same answers. There are other teens in that park that chilled & sickened me with their pages but not GG. I really feel for his parents and brothers. I don't think they ever saw this coming.
I know! Him seeming so normal is the scariest part.
How are his siblings coping? (rehtorical question)
His Parents, heck his friends, his coaches?
I saw a picture of him somewhere claiming he was prom king...Ill try to find a link if it is allowed.

Since he is 17 nd he raped a little 6 year old is he considered a pedophile?
Anone know?

I so hope this doesn't turn into a "here's a list of reasons why he isn't responsible" situation.

GG's FB page has been locked down. No longer see his few posts/pictures that were up nor friends list.

He actually did that himself this week. Anyway I'm assuming it was him, since there was a lot more there earlier in the week. He knew it was a matter of time. How could he not know? The FBI was at his house on Monday.

I cannot imagine what the perp's siblings are going through. Can you imagine finding out your kid brother is accused of this?

Siblings, neighbors, classmates, teammates, his girlfriend, teachers... Those people are ALL victims in this as well. It's not easy to heal from something like this and unfortunately there are very few resources for those left suffering by a loved ones criminal act. It makes you question everything and everyone you know. It's a crappy horrible position to be in.

Question: is there a particular reason why his appearance will be via video? I remember this also occurring in Noelle Paquette's case. TIA

Drew Mikkelsen @drewmikk ·
17yo takes anti-depressants, according to court documents.

Drew Mikkelsen @drewmikk · 18s
Suspect connected to murder after WSP lab says DNA matched evidence found on girl's clothes. Odds it's someone else's: 1 in 9 quintillion
Have never hear that number. Anyone else?

Question: is there a particular reason why his appearance will be via video? I remember this also occurring in Noelle Paquette's case. TIA

It will be in person. It was originally set to be by video before it was moved to superior court and it was announced he would be charged as an adult.

he will have to appear in person since he's being tried as an adult. unless they changed it back to having to appear via video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee