Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe his lawyer will go for an insanity defense/excuse

Will this be streamed live? or will it be a closed court appearance?

Forgiveness is also not a straight line. You start by saying it. That doesn't mean in dark moments you don't dream of using a grapefruit spoon to disembowel someone. But you say it. And in good moments you mean it. And slowly, slowly, the good moments outweigh the grapefruit spoon moments. And eventually, many people realize that holding on to hatred and anger is only holding them back and not hurting the perp. And then you live your life almost to spite them. *&^% you, perp, I'm going to Hawaii and you can't take that from me. Etc.

I know this is from far back but I am catching up today and this was just perfect. It is so true. Forgiveness is not for the other person, although it can really start a change in them. Forgiveness keeps bitterness out of our hearts, Keeps the poison away from us.

Like Necco said, It is not an instant thing. It is a process. Forgiving people is not easy but the freedom you get from it and the joy is unequaled.

Jamie Tompkins @JamieQ13FOX
Court docs say bloody/muddy/underwear/clothing were found in 17 yr old Gabriel Gaeta's bedroom #Q13FOX #JeniseWright
7:32am - 12 Aug 14

This made my stomach churn. Poor, sweet Jenise.

Jamie Tompkins @JamieQ13FOX
Court docs say bloody/muddy/underwear/clothing were found in 17 yr old Gabriel Gaeta's bedroom #Q13FOX #JeniseWright
7:32am - 12 Aug 14
I thought the word "bloody" was a slip at the press conference.
He didn't even try to hide them it seems.
He struck her in the head? Strangled her too? Over kill much?
I'd like to see the picture of him with his gf. Does anyone. who has seen it get any mind of feeling from it? Does gf look happy and cozy with him?

hoping he will be like the monster that brutally killed Jessica Ridgeway........and plead guilty

no community needs to go through a trial for the murder and rape of a helpless 6 year old

Kevin McCarty‏@KevinKIRO7·2 mins
Investigators contacted Gabriel Gaeta on 8/4 asking for DNA. Family told them he was "too upset". He gave a sample 4 days later

I thought the word "bloody" was a slip at the press conference.
He didn't even try to hide them it seems.
He struck her in the head? Strangled her too? Over kill much?
I'd like to see the picture of him with his gf. Does anyone. who has seen it get any mind of feeling from it? Does gf look happy and cozy with him?

I'd like to see it too. Is there a way someone can describe how to find it and stay within TOS?

I thought it was 2 other kids that were in CPS custody? Didn't realize there were 3.

I think everyone wants them reunited to grieve AS LONG AS it's safe.

Yes, They could have been taken for unrelated issues. I am hoping that even if it means monitored visits and it is safe, they get to see them.

Drew Mikkelsen @drewmikk · 14s

Waiting for court for alleged killer of 6yo Jenise Wright. Prosecutor says he may ask to hold 17yo w/out bail. Boy to be charged as adult

Drew Mikkelsen @drewmikk · 18s

Fri det took DNA swab from 17yo. WSP Crime Lab got a hit Sat, boy arrested. "Nodded yes" when asked if only one involved #findjenise

Ugh. I feel sick. Utterly and purely sick. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

I want to know when he got her....Sat. night? Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth