Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the result was of their court hearing with CPS?

christine clarridge ‏@seaclarridge · 2m
#JeniseWright was raped, strangled, struck in head. Body was dragged to mud hole, submerged, covered w pallet, court docs say.

Kevin McCarty ‏@KevinKIRO7 · 4m
Det's say Gabriel Gaeta stared straight ahead while they tried to question him about Jenise Wright. He'd relax when they left the room

Kevin McCarty ✔ @KevinKIRO7
Court documents say Jenise Wright died of blunt force trauma.
Retweeted by KIRO 7

In. his. bedroom. I can't. I just can't.

don't know weather his or her clothing was found in his bedroom but bloody, DNA stained clothes were found.

They also found some clothes in a mud bog from what SS posted.

I think that one twitter account with the leave no trace belongs to the unfortunate athlete that has the same name.

It was open the other day. Not with that pic, but I really think it is the other GG.

I think you are right, human.

The unfortunate young man with the same name as GG attends FRONTIER High School and appears to be a track-runner.

GG, the suspect, attended OLYMPIC High School, and was a wrestler.

Drew Mikkelsen @drewmikk · 5s

Suspect turns 18 in Dec. He will be charged as an adult based on severity of charges. Since he's 17, he CANNOT face the death penalty

Are we relying on reporter's tweets since there is no live feed? tia

Drew Mikkelse. @drewmikk

@drewmikk: Nearly 400 investigators worked on #findjenise case. Searchers say they found bloody clothing last Monday. DNA matched 6yo Jenise.

There are several boys in that family. He was well known for wrestling. He is very muscular. Very. View attachment 56747
No match for a 6 yr old.

His coach says " He's the gentle giant type of kid," Reynolds said. "He's not super aggressive in practice, but in competition, he's a different animal. He's freakishly strong. The mat is kind of his canvas.""

Tow older brothers were in wrestling also.

Do you have a link for them being found in his bedroom? I'd think if evidence like that was found in his bedroom on the 4th (what, 2 days after she went missing?) He'd have been arrested long before he was.

it was from a news reporters tweet.

it was from the court docs which have not been released yet.

Jamie Tompkins @JamieQ13FOX
Court docs say bloody/muddy/underwear/clothing were found in 17 yr old Gabriel Gaeta's bedroom #Q13FOX #JeniseWright
7:32am - 12 Aug 14

I feel utterly sick reading the latest information. The poor girl, I want to cry for her.
Gabe deserves the worst, truly.

Reporters started tweeting about the charges and being tried as an adult hours ago....wonder why the info is just trickling out?

I came across the MINOR GF's page. She looks to to be a typical teenager. BUT she did comment about what a hard time she is having right now. She sounds absolutely shocked and devastated. I won't mention how I found it because she is a victim and a minor at that. She did also comment that she's been getting a lot of messages from strangers (how messed up is that?!). I feel badly for her.

And I want to clarify I stumbled upon her account while looking at the perps SM stuff. I was in no way intending to sleuth her out. She is in my prayers along with the rest of Bremerton.

Rumor from Facebook: His brother is getting similarly swamped with messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne