Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, please, MSM, stop calling him a 'boy!' If he's old enough to beat, rape and strangle a 6 year old girl he's old enough to be called an adult! (I won't say 'man,' because 'men' don't do that kind of thing.) It's infuriating! And he takes anti-depressants? Well, so do I! And guess what, I haven't raped, beaten or strangled ANYONE! Aaaarrrrggggh!

Kevin McCarty‏@KevinKIRO7·2 mins
Investigators contacted Gabriel Gaeta on 8/4 asking for DNA. Family told them he was "too upset". He gave a sample 4 days later

👺 He is a monster! To think this could have been solved 4 days sooner!!! A 17 yo too upset? I wonder if any one else was "too upset". He probably had bruises!!!

@KevinKIRO7
Court documents: blood stained underwear, blood and mud stained shirt, blood stained shorts and towel found in Gabriel Gaeta's bedroom

Drew Mikkelsen

@drewmikk: 17yo suspect Gabriel Gaeta walks into court with jacket hiding face. #findjenice

Heather Graf ‏@HeatherGrafK5 1m
Suspect Gabe Gaeta just entered courtroom, had his head covered with a black cloth #JeniseWright pic.twitter.com/K9I6w1tImP

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...-to-be-tried-as-adult-270792071.html?mobile=y

If his clothes were that muddy, I wonder when he had the opportunity to do this, and get back inside his house without someone seeing. Have they mentioned a time yet?

Perhaps his parents weren't home? If it happened Sunday they may have been out for the day at a brother's ball game, grocery shopping, anything really..

If they were home when he came back... I wonder if they knew immediately when the police talked about mud.

Kevin McCarty @KevinKIRO7 · now
Gabriel Gaeta now in court. Attorneys indicate a mental health evaluation expected. Court prohibits pictures of his face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne