Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her parents or some rational friend or relative should tell her to take down her page! Get herself OFF of SM....immediately. Good grief!

Or at the very least make it private. I think teens live in a world of SM now and being surrounded by their friends may actually help them keep things "normal" and coping. This whole thing just sucks. So many people affected.

Kevin McCarty

This is Gabriel Gaeta with his mother at Steele Creek mobile home park last week. She talked with me. Hear her at 5 pic.twitter.com/GHRMPa4cY4

Kevin McCarty ‏@KevinKIRO7 30s
This is Gabriel Gaeta with his mother at Steele Creek mobile home park last week. She talked with me. Hear her at 5 pic.twitter.com/GHRMPa4cY4

Buyj1DFIAAE1dEz.jpg

Jamie Tompkins ‏@JamieQ13FOX · 1m
State asks for bail in 1 million dollars #JeniseWright

Drew Mikkelsen

@drewmikk: Judge finds "probable cause" to go along with case. Prosecutors asking for $1 million bail, no contact with minors. Judge agrees.

also hard to believe that they found her shorts 3 days before they found her body and they were only 15-20 feet apart...

Drew Mikkelsen

@drewmikk: Gaeta could face additional/new charges at a later court appearance where he will enter gulty/not guilty pleas. Likely w/in 72 hours.

I wonder if he thought the muddy bog would ruin the DNA he left on her, leaving it unable to be detected or tested.

Dumb.

Personally, I think people should not talk about his family. It is not their fault he did this, They are probably devastated along with the GF who has no idea how to handle this.

This generation only knows how to cope with tragedy and upset online.. I think a little grace for these people would be awesome.
Let's focus on Jenise and making sure her killer faces justice.

JMO.

Cathy @courtchatter
Prosecutor says Gaeta will not face death penalty because he is under 18 #JeniseWright Via @KevinKIRO7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne