Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole statement is on or about August 2nd through August 7th.

Does this mean he could have taken her from her bed late Saturday evening/wee hours of Sunday morning?

I am curious about this. I don't think he took her, I think that he had an opportunity when she was out and then either convinced her to go with him or took her then.

In the certificate of probable cause, the mother is quoted as saying Gabe acted upset in the same manner when her sister died. Now I'm wondering when/how her sister died!!

Me too!!!!!!!

The whole statement is on or about August 2nd through August 7th.

Does this mean he could have taken her from her bed late Saturday evening/wee hours of Sunday morning?

I don't think so. He wasn't charged with kidnapping.

I think she willingly went with him because she knew and trusted him :(

also hard to believe that they found her shorts 3 days before they found her body and they were only 15-20 feet apart...
No one thought to pick up the palet?
shaking my head... sometimes I don't understand.

I think those were his clothes they found after they arrested him. They found her clothes before they found her

Heather Graf

Here's another shot of suspect entering the courtroom #JeniseWright pic.twitter.com/rN9JG4QDhN

I noticed they were going to have an interview with his mother on one of the twitter links someone posted. Im curious to hear what she has to say

I don't think it matters, No way his family can get it. He is not going anywhere.

Nor would they IMO. The public would likely get their angry hands on him. The threats have been streaming across the internet already. smh they won't bail him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne