Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #6 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If her clothing was found in the woods, it makes it more likely that the crime scene is right out there too. But it had to be in the darkness, so it seems that it had to have happened Saturday night or wee hours of Sunday.

Was that incorrect info about her being in bed on Saturday at 10 pm?

The video starts with 55 hours of her being gone. They had found her clothing and he avoided the investigators by that point, correct? *Off to re read the report...*

If her clothing was found in the woods, it makes it more likely that the crime scene is right out there too. But it had to be in the darkness, so it seems that it had to have happened Saturday night or wee hours of Sunday.

Was that incorrect info about her being in bed on Saturday at 10 pm?

It said laying on top of the wood pallet was a large black duffel bag. And she was moved 30 mins- 3 hrs after her death. I imagine he carried her to that spot in the duffel bag? :(

It said laying on top of the wood pallet was a large black duffel bag. And she was moved 30 mins- 3 hrs after her death. I imagine he carried her to that spot in the duffel bag? :(

I bet you're right.

Ugh, I was wondering what that bag was for.

Bremerton Finest is the name of a FB page that has lots of local chatter. I'm going to alert in case it is not within rules to post this.
RSBM

Interesting comments regarding a possible second perp. Hope that LE is looking into that.

They should have redacted the names and such from that court doc. IMO
I think I will delete my link, just because :(

I am sure you're right. It just seems to me that they would want to be as precise as possible about when they are alleging the rape/murder occurred... for legal reasons.

But I'm probably reading too much into it :)
They really can't be precise if they didn't witness it or have a time and date stamped video etc. It is not like a speeding ticket. jmo

Whoa, reading the probable cause doc. I see there is someone with Jenise's last name who lives in the house GG does when LE came to talk to him. (when he didn't feel good, come back later)...Older born in 62, wonder if it's just a coincidence?

Page 5

https://tribkcpq.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/gaeta_gabriel_141007866_prelim.pdf

It's simply a coincidence and for those wondering how her sister died, it had nothing to do with her monster of a nephew, and it was in another state. I ran across it day before yesterday.

They really can't be precise if they didn't witness it or have a time and date stamped video etc. It is not like a speeding ticket. jmo

Right. They did have the body, which should have had some indication about when her death occurred. Also, it was stated that he confessed. Soo, I figured they may have a specific date and general time at which they believe the rape/murder occurred. At least a day- Saturday or Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck