Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's confirmed in the court documents provided upthread -

I'll have to look for a third time because I just see it was a bag/luggage/strap, but not "hers." But...I'll check again. I'm ready to be corrected.

Right. They did have the body, which should have had some indication about when her death occurred. Also, it was stated that he confessed. Soo, I figured they may have a specific date and general time at which they believe the rape/murder occurred. At least a day- Saturday or Sunday.
He confessed by shaking his head yes and no to some questions such as..was anyone else involved etc. I didn't notice any questions regarding when it happened, if he took her from her home etc. jmo As far as I know a day and tod hasn't been established/released yet. Those are just my thoughts but you are free to have yours. :)

I don't think she was there at that time. The shorts and underwear only 15 feet away may have been to throw them off. You know they searched that area like crazy once those were found. He put her there after the first search, I bet.
She was put there 30 min to 3 hours after her death. I am sure no one searched the woods until the sun came up on August 4th. She was there. IMO

What a coincidence that she was killed 2 years after the death of the aunt.

I wonder if this going to be one of those cases with twists and turns?

All posts are MOO

When was the interview with the perp's mom in the passenger seat? Before or after him being too upset to submit DNA?

After. LE were at his house to collect DNA on the 4th and he was too upset (likely, too freaked out) and that video was posted the next day.

Just to clarify https://twitter.com/AlexRozier/status/498957038593277954/photo/1 this document states that it was GG's mother's sister who died (when describing GG was similarly upset after his mother's sister's death). So NOT his sister. This likely would have been a woman significantly older than him.

Right. But he was a big strong guy. Plenty of teens have killed 'older' relatives before. Not accusing him, just wondering what the circumstances were.

I can't tell from the wording - did they find a bag as well as a shoulder strap, or just a shoulder strap? It sounds like the shoulder strap is an independent item. Possibly the ligature? :(

It was just a shoulder strap.

I'll have to look for a third time because I just see it was a bag/luggage/strap, but not "hers." But...I'll check again. I'm ready to be corrected.

MY Error!! I re-read the documents upthread -- my mistake

This is the quote I'm referring to:
"On top of the pallet, searchers located a black nylon duffle bag, luggage, and/or laptop bag style shoulder strap."

It does not identify it as belong to Jenise. What are all of you reading that you say it's hers?

She was put there 30 min to 3 hours after her death. I am sure no one searched the woods until the sun came up on August 4th. She was there. IMO

What a coincidence that she was killed 2 years after the death of the aunt.

I wonder if this going to be one of those cases with twists and turns?

All posts are MOO
Oh my god! That's right -- two years almost to the exact date! If he killed her Saturday, it was the same date (Aug 2). Holy crap.

It said laying on top of the wood pallet was a large black duffel bag. And she was moved 30 mins- 3 hrs after her death. I imagine he carried her to that spot in the duffel bag? :(

Oh my - someone here speculated about a duffel bag. Can't remember who though. It was yesterday or the day before.

ETA: Ignore for now as there's some confusion. I read what was described as "a black, nylon duffel bag, luggage and/or laptop bag style shoulder strap."

I won't link since someone deleted one link and I don't know if that's the one I'm reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans