Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the quote I'm referring to:
"On top of the pallet, searchers located a black nylon duffle bag, luggage, and/or laptop bag style shoulder strap."

It does not identify it as belong to Jenise. What are all of you reading that you say it's hers?

My reading is that they found just the shoulder strap, no bags, and they are not indicating in this report who it belongs to or what it was used for.

One of the post I read on SM had Gaeto apologizing to a friend about the FBI swarming his house. Like the friend new they were there because of Gaeto. I can post the link as soon as I find it again. Also, in the scanner thread someone called the police dispatch and said something about someone had been killed and then would not answer the dispatcher after they said that. Then, having the black bag on top of the pallet ?? Was this guy trying to get caught?

Actually, if it's the post I saw, Gaeta said the FBI was at his house and JW's sibling commented that JW was still missing and Gaeta said he knew and was sorry.

The news that the suspect is a 17-year-old who lived near Jenise may be surprising to some, but Drapela said even in an unusual case like Jenise’s death, it would be more unusual if her killer was a stranger.

“It will be hard, maybe, challenging for the public to process this,” she said. “Especially because it is a sex crime involving a very young child.”

http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/local-news/teen-murder-suspect-to-be-tried-as-adult_29281406

So there was a trail with access to the woods.

GG" leaning on the wall , barely able to get out of bed, emotionally upset." on 8/8/14.... After he was seen just fine with mom and he was driving!

I am glad mom agreed to talk to that reporter!

All posts are MOO

my apologies for this OT: Robin Williams has been found deceased in CA...apparent suicide. RIP

Cruel no matter to whom...but to a little girl.
Rape. Multiple skull fractures. Evidence of ligature strangulation.

Sooo sad.

This is a cropping/zooming to 235%, with a change in shadows/lighting, from the original photo so there is less generational 'noise'. It should give a clearer view now.

gabe gaeta at vigil3.jpg

Bremerton Finest folks were right about the confession.
I've seen reference to Bremerton Finest several times and about comments but when I pull up BF on my FB it only shows businesses in that area. Am I looking in the wrong place? Can someone help me? TIA

So there was a trail with access to the woods.

GG" leaning on the wall , barely able to get out of bed, emotionally upset." on 8/8/14.... After he was seen just fine with mom and he was driving!

I am glad mom agreed to talk to that reporter!

All posts are MOO

Bingo. That's what I was wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members