Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally I thought it was going to be a couple or a few teens that did this. But since they only found this monster's DNA on her, and no one elses, that changes things, imo. I think it probably was just him. :furious:

Do we know they haven't found more than one person's DNA?

That's a good question. My opinion has always been she was never in her bed at 10pm or even 10:30pm on Saturday night. Heck no one missed her until Sunday evening so maybe the same could be said for Saturday night.

If that turns out to be true, then the family will owe LE an explanation. And I will not be nearly as understanding and compassionate if they did not see her safely in bed on Saturday night after all.

I am SHOCKED that GG's mother is going to speak to the media as soon as today. I am really interested to hear what she says.

christine clarridge ‏@seaclarridge 5m
Parents of #JeniseWright ask for prayers for their family and that of the suspect, Gabriel Gaeta, 17, who was "like family."

oh my word

My husband just rushed in here to tell me the shocking news a few minutes ago.

I thought for sure he had passed away from a sudden heart attack since he has had issues with his heart but when he told me it was from suicide I couldn't believe my ears. So sad and such a talented man who made millions all over the world laugh.:(

Powerful looking.

No wonder they said muddy shoes and clothes,

I was picturing a couole of inches of mud and him slipping and sliding in it. So a couple of feet deep.

Same here. No wonder the LE emphasized that the person would be muddy. They were very clear about that. She was in a bog.

Snipped by me:

I find this rather curious:

From the Certificate of Probable Cause:

"James told KCSO in August 3, 2014 at 0700 hours, he noticed JPW was not home. It is not unusual for JPW to play outside with friends for extended periods of time,and normally JPW checks in with family every 2-4 hours. It was however, unusual for JPW to be gone from the house that early in the morning."

So, how did she get from being snug and safe in her bed at 10:30 to being out there in the woods somewhere with a monster?

I don't get it. Why wouldn't their first thought be that she was kidnapped? At least go look for her to make sure she wasn't bothering some neighbors at 7 o'clock on a Sunday morning... Why not worry when 9, 10, 11am missed and she didn't check in? It does NOT make sense.

IMO I don't think she ever made it home Saturday and the family just assumed she was spending the night with friends and didn't bother to make sure. Or they didn't inform the police Saturday night because they were afraid of getting in trouble/having their kids taken away for whatever the police discovered at their own house. IMO.

Do we know they haven't found more than one person's DNA?

Pretty sure. If so, we would have seen another arrest, imo. They asked him about 2 of his friends and he shook his head NO. But if they had their DNA on the body, they would be in shackles now too, jmo. :moo:

I am SHOCKED that GG's mother is going to speak to the media as soon as today. I am really interested to hear what she says.

Can you please tell me where you read this? I thought they were going to play older clips from an interview with her?

What the heck does that part in the PC affadaivit mean where it says, "it should be noted that JPW was never married to Gaeta"???

I wonder what additional charges there could be ??

Thoughts?

Unfortunately, anything is possible imo since appears to be excessive cruelty and depravity with evidence of ligature strangulation, as well as multiple skull fractures.

She never made it to bed Saturday night, imo.

I don't think she did either, but there's only 1 person alive who can provide those details. It will be very curious indeed to find out (if we ever do) what time this act actually took place. I honestly hope Gaeta is completely overcome with guilt and just tells LE everything. I'm sure THEY want to know exactly when this all went down as well, unless they already do.

My guess is they will replay the car interview. But...keep me posted as I don't have access to videos right now.

If JPW never made it home Saturday, wouldn't her siblings who shared a room with her notice that she wasn't there??

JPW was not home, but not yet considered missing, ie, when they got up, she was already out of the house that morning presumably playing.
NOT IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD... Not at 7:00 am on a Sunday!
People are either rising and preparing for a church or still asleep. Children may be up but they are not out and about out of respect for other neighbors if nothing else!
IMO that should have raised a red flag immediately!
It was too late by then.

All posts are MOO

What the heck does that part in the PC affadaivit mean where it says, "it should be noted that JPW was never married to Gaeta"???

I know it sounds twisted but here's why it says that:

RCW 9a.44.073
Rape of a child in the first degree.

(1) A person is guilty of rape of a child in the first degree when the person has sexual intercourse with another who is less than twelve years old and not married to the perpetrator and the perpetrator is at least twenty-four months older than the victim.

(2) Rape of a child in the first degree is a class A felony.

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9a.44.073

My guess that is archaic language from when people thought it wasn't possible for a husband to rape a wife. Just a guess.

Reading that probable cause doc. is sickening. :( Although not clearly stated, it does sound like he went in Jenise's house and she probably went with him willingly. The other man living in G's house does say he was home all weekend; does anyone think they were covering for him or really didn't know he was gone during the night? I think he most likely raped and killed her in one of the vehicles that were towed and then moved her to the woods. However, if that is where it took place, I would think he would of been scared that someone would hear or see him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RLP