Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #6 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck does that part in the PC affadaivit mean where it says, "it should be noted that JPW was never married to Gaeta"???
Yeah, that was weird, huh. I imagine it's some archaic language from some old law or procedure that never got thrown out, but I don't know.

Heather Graf @HeatherGrafK5 · 1h
Jenise Wright's parents and the suspect's parents are both sitting in the second row of the courtroom, about ten feet from each other.

^^ I missed this earlier. That's heartbreaking.

What the heck does that part in the PC affadaivit mean where it says, "it should be noted that JPW was never married to Gaeta"???

Maybe Gitana will confirm, but I believe (again) covering all bases. (i.e. No reason his semen should be anywhere on her or her clothing)

Can you please tell me where you read this? I thought they were going to play older clips from an interview with her?

Yeah I think it's the original interview. I think they interviewed her longer than the snip-it they showed cause GG was never shown in the previous version.

Wonder if her little shorts were the same ones she was wearing on Sat? Didn't someone catch her pic while taking a video of a friend?

That's a good question. My opinion has always been she was never in her bed at 10pm or even 10:30pm on Saturday night. Heck no one missed her until Sunday evening so maybe the same could be said for Saturday night.

I read an article today that said LE said that the last time Jenise was seen was at bedtime in the bedroom she slept in with her siblings. I see no reason whatsoever for her own sisters to lie about such a thing. So I do believe LE believes her family including her siblings and they do feel she did sleep there Saturday night, imo. But being 6 years old most don't sleep late as older kids and she woke up imo, and went outside to play. I think this all happened sometime on Sunday afternoon.

I was shocked when I read today that he really admitted guilt when he was asked if anyone else was involved and he said 'no.' Which is really how most of these cases go and most of the time it is one lone predator that does this.

IMO

Janet Kim ‏@JanetKimK5 3m
Parents of #JeniseWright speak publicly for the first time in a week about their daughter & the teen accused of killing her. @KING5Seattle

Maybe the 2nd is mentioned because that is the last known sighting of Jenise and it gives the prosecutor latitude for charges, rather than amending later.

I find this rather curious:

From the Notice of Arrest:

"alleged to have been committed by you on or about August 2, 2014 through August 7, 2014"

I will speculate they believe the murder/assault took place on the 2nd and the extended date out to the 7th was the ongoing concealment of the crime, delay in providing DNA, etc.). Also please note, the police report does NOT say "Between the 3rd and the 7th", it clearly states between the 2nd and the 7th is when these crimes took place. And here is why I believe that:

From the Certificate of Probable Cause:

"James told KCSO in August 3, 2014 at 0700 hours, he noticed JPW was not home. It is not unusual for JPW to play outside with friends for extended periods of time,and normally JPW checks in with family every 2-4 hours. It was however, unusual for JPW to be gone from the house that early in the morning."

Now let me ask you this... could she have been in bed at 10:30 Saturday night and also be outside of the mobile home somewhere being brutally attacked at the same time? Obviously not. Clearly she was already gone at 7am (assuming that statement was truthful).

So, how did she get from being snug and safe in her bed at 10:30 to being out there in the woods somewhere with a monster?

Can you please tell me where you read this? I thought they were going to play older clips from an interview with her?

Kevin McCarty

This is Gabriel Gaeta with his mother at Steele Creek mobile home park last week. She talked with me. Hear her at 5 pic.twitter.com/GHRMPa4cY4

JLSChook, this is the news tweet I read. Although I can now see that this is probably a 'tease' and will only be the footage from last week. I got confused when I saw "She talked with me, hear her at 5." My mistake :shame:

Snipped by me:

I don't get it. Why wouldn't their first thought be that she was kidnapped? At least go look for her to make sure she wasn't bothering some neighbors at 7 o'clock on a Sunday morning... Why not worry when 9, 10, 11am missed and she didn't check in? It does NOT make sense.

IMO I don't think she ever made it home Saturday and the family just assumed she was spending the night with friends and didn't bother to make sure. Or they didn't inform the police Saturday night because they were afraid of getting in trouble/having their kids taken away for whatever the police discovered at their own house. IMO.
My questions are getting answered. Things are looking much clearer on that front. As well as much of what LE said @ a few PC 's.

All posts are MOO

She never made it to bed Saturday night, imo.

or if she did it was only briefly

(a) was removed during the night
(b) left voluntarily during the night

there are couple of other unsettling thoughts that come to mind and there was an object that looked like a rollaway cot that was removed and I wonder if it was examined to ensure there was none of the perp's dna on that

JMHO

I read an article today that said LE said that the last time Jenise was seen was at bedtime in the bedroom she slept in with her siblings. I see no reason whatsoever for her own sisters to lie about such a thing. So I do believe LE believes her family including her siblings and they do feel she did sleep there Saturday night, imo. But being 6 years old most don't sleep late as older kids and she woke up imo, and went outside to play. I think this all happened sometime on Sunday afternoon.

I was shocked when I read today that he really admitted guilt when he was asked if anyone else was involved and he said 'no.' Which is really how most of these cases go and most of the time it is one lone predator that does this.

IMO

Then why does the document say Aug 2nd? That was Saturday. If it occurred after midnight then wouldn't it have said Sun Aug 3rd?

Forgive me if someone has already mentioned this, but as blood and semen were found in the crotch of her panties and shorts, yet she was found without them on (they found the panties and shorts first) I take this to mean he had her get dressed after he raped her. Yet she was found without them on....

IMO

I think it was her father that said he saw her in bed......

Reading that probable cause doc. is sickening. :( Although not clearly stated, it does sound like he went in Jenise's house and she probably went with him willingly. The other man living in G's house does say he was home all weekend; does anyone think they were covering for him or really didn't know he was gone during the night? I think he most likely raped and killed her in one of the vehicles that were towed and then moved her to the woods. However, if that is where it took place, I would think he would of been scared that someone would hear or see him?

Exactly! So that rules out that he harmed her during the day Sunday August 3. (If true)

All posts are MOO

o/t (sorry) robin williams has been found dead. My fave actor :(

omg!!!!!!!

Suicide.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/actor-robin-williams-dead-63/story?id=24937522
"At this time, the Sheriff’s Office Coroner Division suspects the death to be a suicide due to asphyxia, but a comprehensive investigation must be completed before a final determination is made. A forensic examination is currently scheduled for August 12, 2014 with subsequent toxicology testing to be conducted."

Yeah I think it's the original interview. I think they interviewed her longer than the snip-it they showed cause GG was never shown in the previous version.
Thanks, sunsetbeach, that's what I thought as well. I would be shocked if his parents talked to the media right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raine73