Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her clothes were found in the woods. According to the preliminary hearing court document. (I deleted link, as document had not redacted PDI)

Rachael Anne Seymour @rachelseymour
Gabriel Z. Gaeta, 17, will not be formally charged until he has had a competency test, said Russ Hauge, KC Prosecutor. #JeniseWright

In the certificate of probable cause, the mother is quoted as saying Gabe acted upset in the same manner when her sister died. Now I'm wondering when/how her sister died!!

I had that exact same thought.

I noticed they were going to have an interview with his mother on one of the twitter links someone posted. Im curious to hear what she has to say

I'm curious too. Kevin with KIRO news interviewed her that day and will be speaking to her or maybe they will just show the extra footage. I think they showed the footage without him because he was a minor? They didn't even put her name.. Maybe they were onto him before the DNA collection

I'm curious too. Kevin with KIRO news interviewed her that day and will be speaking to her or maybe they will just show the extra footage. I think they showed the footage without him because he was a minor? They didn't even put her name.. Maybe they were onto him before the DNA collection
Do they even have the same last name?

Exactly what I thought too! Reading that.. so #%*$# :furious::furious:

Don't be too concerned about this. Of course the legal team will investigate every avenue available to get him off. Didn't work for Jodi Arias either, though clearly the biotch be crazy.

Just being unbalanced in itself is not a defense. Not knowing right and wrong is necessary IIRC and he tried to cover it all up, so clearly knew the difference. This new info does not concern me much.

Heather Graf

@HeatherGrafK5: @HeatherGrafK5: We asked the suspect's parents several questions as they left the courtroom, they did not comment. #JeniseWright

I may not be quite right on this figure, but were there 1,000,000 hits a month on the internet for child *advertiser censored*?

Were people making all of these videos of their own children and others to have on the net?

Do people say that we should watch for the *advertiser censored* to show up on the offender's electronics?

Yup. I know there were no electronics a few years back.

There is no way that crimes against children have not increased.
Not to mention trafficking.

I wonder if his muddy, bloody clothes were hidden in his bedroom? Or just laying with other dirty clothes?

jmo They always read that way.

I am sure you're right. It just seems to me that they would want to be as precise as possible about when they are alleging the rape/murder occurred... for legal reasons.

But I'm probably reading too much into it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne