Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but be shocked by how completely normal he seems. I know that his Ask answers bother some but I see a witty teenager and nothing more. I have an 18yo and he could have wrote most of those same answers. There are other teens in that park that chilled & sickened me with their pages but not GG. I really feel for his parents and brothers. I don't think they ever saw this coming.

I agree. I think in hindsight, knowing about his crimes against Jenise, it is easy to take some of his posts very seriously. I honestly thought most of them were sarcastic and dry remarks that remind me of many teenage boys who say inappropriate or crass things to be funny or seem 'cool'. If I had read that ask account without knowing about his crime, I wouldn't think there was really anything strange about it. A lot of teens post much more vulgar, sexual, or inappropriate things on Ask... it is kind of a disgusting site.

I agree with the poster who said earlier that I think 'warning signs' can probably be found via his web browsing history (not social media accounts).

Here is a close up of his hands, it does look like he has wounds but it could be pixelation I can't quite tell (I need new specs!)

hands.JPG

I feel so bad for this community. All if those people at the vigil walking amongst the suspect, and they had no idea. I would be beside myself.

It's just so weird. He seems like an all around guy. No criminal history, star athlete, seems to be popular.. What happened?

I have a feeling that he probably wanted to be anywhere else but the vigil. At this point I'm sure he was feeling the heat from LE and if he didn't attend it would look even worse. Especially now that it was reported that Jenise's father was mentoring him... MOO

why do people keep pointing out the identity of a minor that was allegedly sexually assaulted? just because some news station screwed up and made it public does that make it OK to keep spreading it?

so am i correct to think that he would have been starting his senior year in high school....with thoughts upon a state wrestling title?

Oh yes there are! He doesn't like people who smile all the time!!!
poor Jenise :(
There are so many comments that show his evil heart.

He's trying to be funny in his answers. So far every ******* I've ever read shows how stupid teenagers can be! Compared to other ask accounts I didn't find his to have any indication of the potential for raping and killing a child.

Here is a close up of his hands, it does look like he has wounds but it could be pixelation I can't quite tell (I need new specs!)

View attachment 56748

Looks like a puncture wound near his wrist. His knuckles look beat up, but I can't be certain because of pixelation. Wrestlers might have beat up hands because of mat work, I don't know. But that puncture wound looks like several days in healing - sort of fresh but healing. JMO

Being a wrestler, that little girl had no chance to escape from his hold. My heart breaks again over this case.

View attachment 56748
Well those blemishes are not visible further up his arm, so if it were a pixel issue, wouldn't it be on the whole arm?

The grey SUV being towed away (I posted it over the weekened) and the grey haired woman sitting in the grey SUV talking to reporters is supposedly GG's mom with him driving. Long sleeve shirt with shorts the driver had on.
BBM

Thought I recognized those shorts in one of the FB photos. :thinking:
So terrible the alleged perp is a teen. Almost worse than if it were some creepy old man in his 60's. I don't know why--- just that a young man has ruined Jenise's family, his own family, his neighborhood's sense of security ; but also his own life !
Why ? Why give up your life by committing the unspeakable ?
All we can hope now is that he's locked up for a good long time; in my opinion, he'll be dangerous for the rest of his life.
I wish I could say he can be reformed in a few years or so. Some people who commit certain crimes ---you cannot rehabilitate; again my opinion. :moo:

so am i correct to think that he would have been starting his senior year in high school....with thoughts upon a state wrestling title?

UGH! :( It just hit me with your senior year comment. My youngest is 16 1/2 and starting her junior year. This is a sick mess .

why do people keep pointing out the identity of a minor that was allegedly sexually assaulted? just because some news station screwed up and made it public does that make it OK to keep spreading it?

I had very intentionally left it out of my original post, even though it was in MSM, and it was widely discussed over the last week. Honestly, though, given how much grief the LE and Social Service agencies are getting for removing two of the children from Jenise's home, and given that the second victim did not recant, I can see the relevance. Child Protective Service people (and I know several) have very difficult jobs -- they don't go snatchiing children from homes without cause. In my opinion.

Looks like a puncture wound near his wrist. His knuckles look beat up, but I can't be certain because of pixelation. Wrestlers might have beat up hands because of mat work, I don't know. But that puncture wound looks like several days in healing - sort of fresh but healing. JMO

Being a wrestler, that little girl had no chance to escape from his hold. My heart breaks again over this case.

My boys are wrestlers. They've never had cuts, scratches or scrapes on their hands FWIW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove