Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you for posting warnings before graphic posts! I am having a hard enough time. I keep thinking I'm done here because it is so upsetting, but keeping coming back.

Good question. Step Dad said he was home all weekend. I'm sure he was. Home as in around the park etc. Perhaps the Parents were away at some point. Just speculation on my part.

I have some questions on that too

With the fabrics of kids clothing today, it can sometimes be hard to tell the difference between "clothing" and "pajamas"

Just a thought.

I read it as 3 items found on top of the pallet:

1) a black nylon duffle bag
2) (a piece of) luggage
and
3) a strap, possibly from a laptop bag

jmo

I read it as a strap from either one of those types of items. (a duffle, luggage or laptop bag).

I think the entire family was home that weekend except for the older brother. Since it was disclosed he wasn't there I think if other family members weren't there the media would have also included them.

Her sisters slept in the same room as Jenise did. I am sure her sisters told LE she was there in her bed when they went to sleep that night.

12yo sister, 8yo brother

Jamie Tompkins ‏@JamieQ13FOX 1m
Neighbor just told me suspect Gabriel Gaeta often walked the neighborhood with #JeniseWright #Q13FOX
Yeah... it sounds more and more like she was groomed.
I think he took pictures with her as well. I think I saw one.

I believe any cell phones LE took that might have contained images of Jenise that day are probably the last verified sighting of this angel with a time stamp.

All posts are MOO

Then why does the document say Aug 2nd? That was Saturday. If it occurred after midnight then wouldn't it have said Sun Aug 3rd?

They are not taking a chance on it not happening on Saturday. Covering all bases.

parents only granted visitations

another hearing on monday

Ah, that is a good sign with it being this soon. At least they were granted visitation rights. I don't think it will be long before they have the other three children back.

Mom/neighbor just told me she confronted Gabriel Gaeta two yrs ago -told him to stay away from her 11 yr old daughter #Q13FOX #JeniseWright

I read it as 3 items found on top of the pallet:

1) a black nylon duffle bag
2) (a piece of) luggage
and
3) a strap, possibly from a laptop bag

jmo

Searchers located a black nylon duffle bag, luggage, and/OR laptop bag style shoulder strap. I'm reading it as it's a shoulder strap from either a duffle bag, luggage, or laptop bag. Those bags typically have the same type of strap. My word if there was a bag and luggage on top of the pallet how in the world did they not see it?

A six year old who ran around outside all day Saturday is going to be out like a light when she goes to bed. I don't believe anything hardly could wake her up on her own so she just wandered back outside in pitch dark. Makes me question the parents again. Maybe they hoped she just spent the night somewhere Saturday night too?

I'm of a ?? mindset right now if whether she was actually alive at that point (forgive me folks for saying that out loud) and if it was just a bundle of clothes in bed to look like her? JMHO

I want to emphasize I believe Mr W, but kids have been known to trick us as a parent I say that.

12yo sister, 8yo brother

Oh thanks Karay. For some reason I was thinking she had two sisters and one brother. My mistake.

I knew it was said that her 12 year old sister was out looking for Jenise that Sunday.

IMO

They are not taking a chance on it not happening on Saturday. Covering all bases.

Good point. If they only say the Aug 3 and it was 11:45 on Saturday they may have to start over. Maybe they only know it was after 10 on Sat night and before sunup on Sunday and they really have no clue when.

Mom/neighbor just told me she confronted Gabriel Gaeta two yrs ago -told him to stay away from her 11 yr old daughter #Q13FOX #JeniseWright
Yep, here it comes! He wasn't the perfect BMOC wrestling star after all.

All posts are MOO

This is what I was afraid of........

With the fabrics of kids clothing today, it can sometimes be hard to tell the difference between "clothing" and "pajamas"

Just a thought.

True, our grandchildren don't sleep in PJs at that age or older. They complain they are too hot. They just put a t-shirt on with shorts and uses that for their bedtime clothing.

Yep, here it comes! He wasn't the perfect BMOC wrestling star after all.

All posts are MOO

yes.....we were waiting for evidence of other ''interference'' issues -- this is sadly day one

I think you're probably right but then how do we process the fact that they were not on her when she was found? Did he remove them just to toss them 15 feet away from where she was laying? If that's the case, it's almost like he wanted to get caught.

I think he raped her and then she pulled her clothes up or he did. She was crying and upset and when he realized he couldn't calm her down or threaten her into not telling, he realized he had to kill her. :(

That still doesn't explain thought how her panties and shorts were found tossed in the woods. Did he panic after he killed her and grabbed those articles of clothing worried about DNA. Changed his mind because he didn't know where to dispose of it so then he tossed it?

No telling what he tried to do with other children who lived in his mobile home park.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member