Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING GRAPHIC

Regarding the 'overkill', with the ligature strangulation and multiple blunt for trauma. It may have been rage. But Jorelys Rivera killer attempted to kill her one way, and when that didn't work (quickly enough to his mind) he used another way. Not rage, just needed her not to be alive and tell on me, this way isn't working, now I'll do this.

His 'confession' was full of half truths, but the blanks could be filled in by the autopsy, and he pled guilty to killing her.

Brunn said he didn't sexually assault her but the autopsy stated otherwise. He said he didn't plan to kill her initially, but later realized she would go home and 'tell her mom and dad'. (Tell her mom and dad what? You said you didn't sexually assault her.)

I think we may see a lot of similarities here in MO.

Then again, I could just as easily imagine it done in rage.

These poor babies. :(

Yes, there are some similarities there...

Let's hope that GG is under suicide watch. He doesn't deserve being able to "chicken out" of this horrendous crime. Grrrrrrr.

From what I understand, as a result of a concussion or other head injuries, sleep problems can occur along with mood swings and post traumatic headaches etc. One modality of therapy is anti depressants. However, now I am unsure as to whether GG actually had a head injury.

I'm not sure where the idea came from that he has a head injury at all. I sort of accidentally found out who he was on Saturday and from everything I read about him I found nothing at all to indicate that he does. He's had a prior surgery but it was never disclosed what that surgery was. There was a goofy vid he posted of some kid using his head on a punching bag that some say GG is in, sitting in the corner, but I don't know it's been verified that's him, or just something he posted.

I am a local too. I have been reading these threads for a few days now. I don't know the families involved but I know people who know them.

The friends of GG are pretty much in shock and disbelief. He was not the kind of kid that gave off creepy vibes, but of course, now that he stands accused it is possible that people will look back and think about things he may have said or some of his actions differently.

I know that many are angry at J's parents for allowing her free roam of the neighborhood, but it is not unheard of in enclosed neighborhoods in the area. I don't doubt that she was loved by her parents and family. Their style was permissive perhaps even legally neglect, but I personally do not blame them for this. I blame the perp.

I have read that the teens and kids in that mobile home park frequently were outside and had freedom to roam. The weather here has been so warm that it wouldn't surprise me to see kids out playing all day long. The dry spell made the LE's tip about looking for someone with muddy clothing all the more significant because we haven't had rain for a long while.

I don't really have anything of significance to add. Just wanted to share that having this happen right where you live sure feels different. I know the schools they attended and it saddens me to think about the hole that is now left at each school. If GG did it and at this point I do believe he did, that still doesn't mean that his friends and family aren't hurting. They are. And poor Jenise! What an absolute joy she was to people, I am told. Her little school friends are certainly in pain too.

This is such a tragedy. How did life get so messed up for Jenise and GG??

:wagon: to Websleuths CrazyKat!

check twitter-the other GG from CA found out about Jenise's murder and that he shares a name with the WA GG.

I'm not sure where the idea came from that he has a head injury at all. I sort of accidentally found out who he was on Saturday and from everything I read about him I found nothing at all to indicate that he does. He's had a prior surgery but it was never disclosed what that surgery was. There was a goofy vid he posted of some kid using his head on a punching bag that some say GG is in, sitting in the corner, but I don't know it's been verified that's him, or just something he posted.

I'm doubting the head injury too. I think there was was misunderstanding somewhere and it was repeated enough to now seem like fact. He had some injury/medical issue, but I'm not thinking it had to do with his head/brain. I still stand corrected if I'm wrong.

Can we please take Gabe Gaeta and Tyler Holder and put them in the same prison and let the other prisoners take care of them.

I was just thinking about these 2 and the cases and the similarities. One big glaring difference. If you saw Holder walking down the street, your automatic radar would let you know ' this guy is trouble'. Not the same with Gaeta. I think that' s a lot scarier. He looks so All American boy next door, literally.

Here's another thought I had while reading GG's posts online----he does not appear be as "dumb" to me as I thought he might be.

Seems to be an inexperienced perp---we all know how these perps improve their methods over time. Had he gotten away this crime, he might have been much more sophisticated in his techniques the next time around.

I'm still trying to figure out the logistics of this duffle bag thing, being that it was not his duffle bag, and how this element possibly relates to the aspect of premeditation.
Did he maybe carry her to the site in his gym bag? Not sure why she wouldn't have been buried in it if he had or why the handle was detached. Just a thought.

Okay so, the idea that this is him in the "brain damage" video was bugging me. Technically, there are 4 people in this room. The kid punching the punching bag with his head (typical teen boy stuff), the kid sitting in the corner, the kid who walks in later (and for the record, after I cleaned it up, that kid is YOUNG, maybe 10-12 years old, tops) and the person taking the video.

So, here's a still from that video, with contrast adjusted and a few other magic tricks to remove shadows

gaeta garage.jpg

I realize this video was uploaded about 16 months ago, but if you compare what he's wearing in this pic to what he was wearing at the images of him at the vigil, this pretty much settles it for me.

GG at the vigil https://twitter.com/AlisonKIRO7/status/499013048179642369 (I couldn't clean the still up enough, but I believe it's the exact same shirt.) Makes sense if it's a favorite tee, he'd be seen wearing it often. Also note the same black shorts - which are Olympic High issued with the name on them)

Additional shot of him at the vigil gabe gaeta at vigil2.jpg

I hope that he will talk at some point because we are all wondering what the heck happened? There just did not appear to be any obvious red flags and that is particularly jarring. I also understand that he had a girlfriend or someone that he was dating. He had many friends! It just doesn't add up.

I have wondered about drugs. Was he on steroids? Was he smoking marijuana now that our state laws have made it legal. Not for teens but certainly easier to get a hold of. Harder drugs? I just want there to be some explanation. Nothing would ever excuse the act, but my gosh, WHY?!!

Evil can be insidious,...who knows why some individuals attract it. Many things can be explained, but I don't think pure evil can be explained. IMHO

Still a couple of pages behind, but what happened with the info in this article that says neighbors saw her Sunday afternoon???? Is that still true? I wonder who said it and how reliable it was. I haven't seen where it was proven to be not true, but I also don't hear the info talked about anymore!

AFAIK LE never verified it. I looked too and couldn't find any direct quotes from officials.

Saw a comment earlier here wondering if GG may have been smoking marijuana, and I must say that it's highly unlikely that weed would cause someone to act violently. It's much more likely that alcohol was involved than marijuana.

Still a couple of pages behind, but what happened with the info in this article that says neighbors saw her Sunday afternoon???? Is that still true? I wonder who said it and how reliable it was. I haven't seen where it was proven to be not true, but I also don't hear the info talked about anymore!

Maybe GG said it? Trying to put people off the scent? Might make sense seeing as LE never elaborated on that info - maybe wanted him to think they believed it?

All MOO and nothing else.

Okay so, the idea that this is him in the "brain damage" video was bugging me. Technically, there are 4 people in this room. The kid punching the punching bag with his head (typical teen boy stuff), the kid sitting in the corner, the kid who walks in later (and for the record, after I cleaned it up, that kid is YOUNG, maybe 10-12 years old, tops) and the person taking the video.

So, here's a still from that video, with contrast adjusted and a few other magic tricks to remove shadows

View attachment 56801

I realize this video was uploaded about 16 months ago, but if you compare what he's wearing in this pic to what he was wearing at the images of him at the vigil, this pretty much settles it for me.

That's a tough one OM. His older brother looks so much like him. Family members commented on FB pics several different times that 'GG was EG twin brother that came 3 years later'.

EG's hair is darker that GG.

This is all MOO...

Do I think he made an organized plan? No. Do I think a desire to rape a child was in his thoughts for a long time? Yes. MSM reported he'd been seen walking around with Jenise (and maybe other little kids) in the past. Two years ago a mother warned him to stay away from her 11 year old daughter. Grooming doesn't have to be more than just befriending a potential victim and gaining her trust. At least one mom recognized that.

We don't have the whole story yet but I'm not at all convinced that GG didn't intend to murder poor Jenise. I don't know when he made that decision - maybe it became part of some sick fantasy that unfolded as he assaulted her - but I believe the thought lit up his mind like a blinking neon sign.

I'm sure we'll hear GG claim it was an “accident” but I believe that like I believe he became catatonic during questioning.

I totally agree with that assessment. It sounds like this guy was living on steroids, bath salts, and antidepressants the night this happened.

I'm exhausted. Just finished catching up on 28 pages. Now we have to wait for the next airing of this in court except if he makes bail! Thank you to all you wonderful people for sharing your horrible experiences. I am so happy that you have all come out of it at the other end as caring people. God bless you all.

bbm ~ :thinking:. lol!

May I share one please? When I was a little girl, 1st or 2nd grade, I always walked home with my neighbor who was one grade up - so two little girls walking home from school together. That's how it was back then.
One day, the only day, we stopped by my friend's classmate's house which was along our route home. The boy and his brother had been walking with us. Here's the part I can't put together though, where was the boys' mother when we got to their house?
We entered their house with them and there they had a little sister who was a toddler - I'd say under two years old for sure.
One of the boys wanted to show us something and the other one joined in while they took their little sister's diaper off and located her vagina with a finger. They were laughing as they showed their discovery to us.

As soon as this happened, I pulled my friend's arm to leave and we did. I knew instinctively what was happening was wrong and wanted out of there. I was so young (not much older than Jenise) that I didn't know what to call whatever happened but knew I didn't like it. That was it though. I never told anyone and didn't think about it again until much later when the memory surfaced. At that point, I wondered and worried about the little sister and if, in her life, she continued being abused by her two brothers whose ages were a year apart from one another. When this happened, I don't think the brothers were thinking about a sexual act. I believe they found out their little sister was different than they were but wonder why they would show this to girls close to their own ages?

My point of telling this is, if you are raising a family with several siblings close in age (or not), if they are mixed gender, keep an eye on them and don't let boys spend time alone with little baby girls who aren't verbal or can't defend themselves. The scenario kind of haunts me and I hope it was a phase and those boys didn't progress to doing worse behaviors to their little sister. I truly don't think, at the point this happened, their behavior was sexually driven but was definitely a boundary violation to the baby girl.

What mother would think her seven or eight year old sons would think to do that to her baby daughter?

Plus, I still can't figure out why the mom wasn't home while the baby sister was home when we arrived there. Maybe she went upstairs or downstairs and they knew she'd be awhile because their actions happened quickly and we left immediately. I knew immediately something was wrong with the picture before me but wouldn't have been able to explain why. Sexuality was unknown to me back then. TV was pure and I was only child at that point. I hadn't heard good touch, bad touch or anything - not even stranger danger at that point.

These boys may just have been inquisitive I guess but they knew what they were showing us was somewhat scandalous because, well, I could just sense so as they giggled. And, if their mom had approached, I bet they knew to stop and cover-up what they were doing. Do people believe, if this behavior didn't continue beyond what I've described, the little girl would be cognitive of and damaged by what her brothers did to her? This has always bothered me but I couldn't/didn't process it until years and years after it already happened.

We really do carry crap around with us for as long as it takes to process the situation. Awareness can't hurt.

Maybe me?

I am trying to understand this kid who appears to have everything going for him .

He was a football player and a wrestler.

He could have a head injury.

I know one person who had a head injury from a car accident and he changed radically. Not to be a killer, but he has cut his loving family off totally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston