Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a tough one OM. His older brother looks so much like him. Family members commented on FB pics several different times that 'GG was EG twin brother that came 3 years later'.

EG's hair is darker that GG.

Could that video be some kind of a joke about the kid using his head to punch the punching bag? I don't think GG is the subject, it could just be his comment about the goofy behaviour of the kid wearing the helmet.

The only thing is that his brother looks just like him.

I took that into consideration but his brother is 2-3 years older. Unless his brother wears the same clothes as GG and hangs out with kids that would be younger than even GG is, then it can't be him. After I cleaned up the video as much as I could, the kid bopping his head off the bag is likely no more than 15 and the kid who walks in the room is no more than 12.

OT But you know its' been one of those weeks when your coffee cup sticks to your desk , neatly inside its coffee ring :)

Saw a comment earlier here wondering if GG may have been smoking marijuana, and I must say that it's highly unlikely that weed would cause someone to act violently. It's much more likely that alcohol was involved than marijuana.

Agreed. If it was pot, he'd only be guilty of eating too many doritos that night. Not to be a smarty pants but pot doesn't *generally* turn anyone into a cold blooded rapist/killer.

Still a couple of pages behind, but what happened with the info in this article that says neighbors saw her Sunday afternoon???? Is that still true? I wonder who said it and how reliable it was. I haven't seen where it was proven to be not true, but I also don't hear the info talked about anymore!

I just watched an old KIRO7 video and it was a reporter saying that a neighbor told her they saw Jenise on Sunday afternoon.

This is all MOO...

Do I think he made an organized plan? No. Do I think a desire to rape a child was in his thoughts for a long time? Yes. MSM reported he'd been seen walking around with Jenise (and maybe other little kids) in the past. Two years ago a mother warned him to stay away from her 11 year old daughter. Grooming doesn't have to be more than just befriending a potential victim and gaining her trust. At least one mom recognized that.

We don't have the whole story yet but I'm not at all convinced that GG didn't intend to murder poor Jenise. I don't know when he made that decision - maybe it became part of some sick fantasy that unfolded as he assaulted her - but I believe the thought lit up his mind like a blinking neon sign.

I'm sure we'll hear GG claim it was an “accident” but I believe that like I believe he became catatonic during questioning.

Good post ! I tend to think he did not plan to do this for a long time. I tend to think he pictured himself a regular guy and then that day or evening or even at the last minute, he decided to . I don't know why I think that, just guessing. But either could be.

Okay so, the idea that this is him in the "brain damage" video was bugging me. Technically, there are 4 people in this room. The kid punching the punching bag with his head (typical teen boy stuff), the kid sitting in the corner, the kid who walks in later (and for the record, after I cleaned it up, that kid is YOUNG, maybe 10-12 years old, tops) and the person taking the video.

So, here's a still from that video, with contrast adjusted and a few other magic tricks to remove shadows

View attachment 56801

I realize this video was uploaded about 16 months ago, but if you compare what he's wearing in this pic to what he was wearing at the images of him at the vigil, this pretty much settles it for me.

GG at the vigil https://twitter.com/AlisonKIRO7/status/499013048179642369 (I couldn't clean the still up enough, but I believe it's the exact same shirt.) Makes sense if it's a favorite tee, he'd be seen wearing it often. Also note the same black shorts - which are Olympic High issued with the name on them)

Additional shot of him at the vigil View attachment 56802

Similar shoes...
7676c3f1f33a4091989eae845642470e.jpg

All posts are MOO

Could that video be some kind of a joke about the kid using his head to punch the punching bag? I don't think GG is the subject, it could just be his comment about the goofy behaviour of the kid wearing the helmet.

Yes! Thank you! To me that's so obvious.

Is that the sighting that was from like 2 - 4 pm on Sunday?

Yeah. The referenced article states that investigators told the media neighbors reported seeing Jenise on Sunday but there was no actual quote from any LEO. I kept an eye out in later articles and press releases and I couldn't find an official statement. Maybe I just missed it.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/police-say-circumstances-girls-disappearance-suspi/ngt8K/

I just checked the CPC and there's mention of LE interviewing neighbors but nothing about any of them reporting seeing Jenise.

https://tribkcpq.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/gaeta_gabriel_141007866_prelim.pdf

I can't remember where I read it but I think it was from one of his friend's social media page but I think deep down he was very troubled. Some kids need to try hard to fit in and they fake that they have it all. I think he was turned down many times in a sexual way and chose to be in charge by committing this heinous crime. Just my opinion.

OT But you know its' been one of those weeks when your coffee cup sticks to your desk , neatly inside its coffee ring :)
LOL Mine is kinda heading that way too. Lordy. Can I offer you a nice glass of Pinio my friend? I'm thinking of heading to my wine rack.

I feel a real need to understand 'why' this happened. Why would a normal teenager suddenly rape and kill. There has to be a history or a trigger.

Agreed. If it was pot, he'd only be guilty of eating too many doritos that night. Not to be a smarty pants but pot doesn't *generally* turn anyone into a cold blooded rapist/killer.

You know what I thought? Bath salts. IMO. Purely speculation.

And another thought... Why on earth would anyone want to turn off private messages?!?

Ever smoked a joint that has been dipped in embalming fluid? Caused quite a dramatic change in my son's demeanor and attitude. Just saying....

I feel a real need to understand 'why' this happened. Why would a normal teenager suddenly rape and kill. There has to be a history or a trigger.

On the mat he was the star, off the mat maybe he felt inadequate. Deep down he was struggling

Ever smoked a joint that has been dipped in embalming fluid? Caused quite a dramatic change in my son's demeanor and attitude. Just saying....
Nooo, I haven't. Never even heard of that! I can imagine that inhaling embalming fluid would have a drastic effect on one's brain & body... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston