Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just adore that picture of her Schmae.

Thanks for posting.

I think the interview was the 'aha' moment when he realized he was up against a competitor with more weight.

He had been known to be shy ''off the mat'' and was ''freakishly'' strong. He wanted to win at all costs obviously.

He was a whimpering mess because either he is a bully and finally met a potentially bigger contender (LE) or he had used that manipulation so easily and duped and won in the past.

jmho

As for the question of abuse victims becoming abusers, I feel I have seen it personally. My abuser, my 16 yr old uncle, began molesting me when I was 6. Many yrs later I found out that he had been abused as an altar boy by his priest, and then later, at 14 and 15 by his baseball coach. So I think he molested me and my cousin, to convince himself that he was 'not gay.'

I was sexually abused from age 6 until about 11. It impacted me greatly, and I acted out sexually at an early age. I was 'hypersexualized' by the abuse. So I initiated sexual interactions with other young kids because it was what I had 'learned' to do. In some ways I could be seen as an abuser myself, for initiating the sex play with other young kids. They were my own age and sometimes a yr or 2 younger. :cry: That made me feel so guilty when I dealt with it in counseling.

You are right Katy. This happens ( I don't have the stats) victims do in fact sometimes become the abusers if therapy is not made available and sometimes even if they have gone for therapy.

Sometimes, victims may become a physical, emotional or verbal abusers if not sexual.

I would hope if a teen was prescribed by a GP he would be referred. He presented as a fairly well rounded Teen. Involved in sports. Friends. Engaged in life. I wonder if his Parents noticed his detachment and assumed he was just depressed. Was he simply placating his Parents? Points to ponder.

My nephew was put on anti depressants after his stroke. Brain trauma can make for some mood swings.

Maybe he was put on them for the head injury he talked about? Some anti depressants require blood test to check for levels. I would think that in today's world , if he did have a head injury, he'd been seen by more than a GP. More like a neurologist would of been refereed if he presented in the ER. And then there would be a release signed off by a Dr. for GG to go back to wrestling.

Well most GP will prescribe them, which I totally disagree with. Everyone should be seeing a psychiatrist or an nurse practitioner at a psych practice if they need meds. They are specialized and know best.

Yet there is still a stigma attached to that... Which probably prevents people from getting effective treatment. GP should NOT be giving out rxn for psych meds.

[modsnip]. As a medical professional for over 35 years, GP are usually the first ones to diagnose and treat. They absolutely should be prescribing these meds. [modsnip]. Nurse practitioners can prescribe certain meds, but do not have the full training of a physician.

You are right Katy. This happens ( I don't have the stats) victims do in fact sometimes become the abusers if therapy is not made available and sometimes even if they have gone for therapy.

Sometimes, the victim may become a physical, emotional or verbal abusers if not sexual.
And a lot of times the victim becomes an abuser of themselves through drugs, alcohol, food, sex, etc.

I think the interview was the 'aha' moment when he realized he was up against a competitor with more weight.

He had been known to be shy ''off the mat'' and was ''freakishly'' strong. He wanted to win at all costs obviously.

He was a whimpering mess because either he is a bully and finally met a potentially bigger contender (LE) or he had used that manipulation so easily and duped and won in the past.

jmho

Indeed!!

View attachment 56808

You can jump if you want , but that is NOT the face of neglect.
That is the face of purity, joy , innocence and delight.

And although there was a lot of love in that home, there was a distinct lack of supervision. She was not in her bed at 7:30 am, and no one wonders where she might be, so early in the morning? Who she might be with? It took 12+ hours for any one to begin looking for her. I have to see that as neglect. Sorry.

Ugh, let's not forget "furries" that come up here on WS. I had no idea what that was until the case of Noelle Paquette (need to check for an update in her case...) (Furries are people who dress up in furry costumes; I'll leave it at that.)

Can you expand more on the term "dual diagnosis" sex offenders? TIA
Dual Diagnosis are Mentally Challenged with Psychiatric Issues. Some are sex offenders. Not all. Whole different ballgame with the laws. Some good some not so good. Some of our Clients have more Psychiatric issues than challenged. So we get the whole spectrum. Having said that my former sex offender Clients will never be ever able to re offend. They will be under 24 hr. supervision until they die. Currently I am working with some difficult "issues" explosive rage etc etc. I will be following the Noelle Paquette case Mach 90. My Daughter and her Husband were running one road over when poor Noelle was being murdered. They are marathon runners. Who else who be running on New year Eve. I plan to attend that case. Thank You for you quires always happy to answer.

No one is forgetting. At least I am not. I am just trying to understand why this happened. Although the little angel is the main victim here, so many more have become victims now as well. Additionally, there is more than one culprit here. Others have played a role in this horrific murder.

Once again I've had to do a lot of skimming to get more or less caught up, sorry for any repeats of things already mentioned (100 times!)

I was thinking about the girl he had been told to stay away from, and realized that Jenise's older sister was probably close to that age when he started hanging around their house. I was wondering if he may have made a half-hearted attempt with her and she shot him down. It may have gotten him thinking that his only option was going with someone even younger - such as Jenice who probably idealized him, as most girls that age do with teen aged boys.

I'm not making excuses for him because there is no excuse for it, but in his own sick mind, he may have actually felt like they had a "relationship" and killed her when it became extremely obvious that they didn't. I know stalkers have killed the objects of their desire after knowing less about them and receiving less rejection.

Just a thought. MOO

This might not be a popular viewpoint here, but re: him yawning, I suspect this was involuntary, that he really might have been extremely exhausted. He stated on SM, iirc, that he didn't sleep much; mix this with everything happening--it was quite a week for him. jmo (I also stated earlier that I believe that when he was staring off, snotty, crying, pacing, that I think this was the moment where it must have hit him that his life was over. My opinion is that these actions were not necessarily acting in order to lay the bricks for an insanity defense.) JMO
I hear you but it happened twice?

View attachment 56808

You can jump if you want , but that is NOT the face of neglect.
That is the face of purity, joy , innocence and delight.

I agree. Like I said, there are neighborhoods here where kids run around all day long. In my own, there were times when younger siblings still wearing diapers would be running around with their slightly older ones all day long. The pics I saw on the mom's fb showed a loved child. Several appeared to be taken at school functions. If the family was active in their church as has been reported that they were, then there would have been church folk coming in contact with the family on a weekly, if not more frequent, basis.

I agree with those that not looking for her that whole day was just plain foolish and neglectful, but I can also see that it may have been innocent oversight in that each parent could have thought that Jenise checked in with the other and that until it got so late, they didn't realize that no one in the family had heard or seen her.

Don't know what happened that day, but just saying that it appears she was loved.

gitana1, can you help me to understand why he would be eligible to get bail? ( I sure hope no one bails him out) Why wasn't bail denied? Thanks

Kitsap County prosecutor Kelly Montgomery asked for $1 million "based on the heinous nature of the crime that is alleged."

She also asked for other conditions, including that he not be allowed to contact minors under age 18 or frequent areas where minors would go. Judge Kevin Hull agreed to both the bail and other restricting conditions.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/12/gabriel-gaeta-jenise-wright_n_5672724.html

getting your nearly 200 lb teen to the dr is tough enough but when he doesn't want to - well you just cannot make him do it

df's son is now late 20's adhd, depression and substance abuse issues with other unhappy issues too has had huge social issues with friends and family who love him.

all his mom can do now is 'remind' him that he has to back to psych for refill time ((and make discreet call to Dr to let them know what's going on)) -- it's a tough tough road for some families -- df 's son is also 6' plus and could really hurt her too -

at times he's a gentle ''baby huey'' and other times .... very scary

that's the kind of dual Dx most familiar to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members