Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG_A3Ot5p-I

He can hide his face all he wants - baby - but once he's formally charged, he won't be able to hide a thing. I'm feeling surging hatred looking at just his back, right now.

Yes, I want to see his face. I want to look at him, see what emotion he is displaying while in prison garb and chain around waist, handcuffed with countless eyes watching his every move in the court room. Officers flanked at each side of him. Officers lining the walls standing, watching.

Show his face!! August 28 at 1:30 is his next hearing. Will his face still be hidden?

Can you point me to the video?

Me either. Once I read how he switched his emotions on and off at the police station, that was it for me.

I've seen multiple stats today that indicate that. Especially when it comes to juveniles. However, it is not a fact that most children who are abused become offenders of some kind. That's untrue.

Nope.

The juvenile homicide arrest rate fell another 14% in 2012, which is 43% lower than in 1960. http://www.eji.org/node/825

Research and
Evaluation B I T S
Violent Youth Crime in U.S. Falls to New 32-Year Low
by Jeffrey A. Butts

According to new national arrest estimates calculated from data reported by the Federal Bureau of Investigation
(FBI), law enforcement agencies across the United States made slightly more than 60,000 violent crime arrests
involving youth under age 18 in 2012.

The FBI measures violent crime trends using the four offenses of murder, forcible rape, robbery, and aggravated
assault. The number of youth arrests for all four offenses in 2012 represented a decline of 10 percent compared with
2011, and it contributed to an overall drop of 36 percent since 2003. During the same period, violent crime arrests
involving offenders age 18 and older fell just 9 percent.

Between 2003 and 2012, the estimated number of youth arrests for murder fell 37 percent, while forcible rape
arrests declined 36 percent, robbery arrests dipped 20 percent, and youth arrests for aggravated assault dropped
nearly 43 percent. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...=twShwNAanvewGhVibnZxww&bvm=bv.72938740,d.cGU

[h=1]Youth Violence: National Statistics[/h]

[h=3]Violent Crime Arrest Rates Among Persons Ages 10-24 Years, by Sex and Year, United States, 1995–2011[/h]
vca_sex_10-24-1995-2011_600w318h.gif

For persons ages 10 to 24 years, violent crime arrest rates were higher for males than for females from 1995-2011. For males ages 10 to 24 years, violent crime arrest rates declined from 850.8 arrests per 100,000 population in 1995 to 423.1 arrests per 100,000 in 2011. For females ages 10 to 24 years, violent crime arrest rates declined from 139.6 arrests per 100,000 in 1995 to 99.7 arrests per 100,000 in 2011. http://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/youthviolence/stats_at-a_glance/vca_temp-trends.html

According to data released by the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, juvenile arrests for violent crimes (murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, forcible rape, robbery, and aggravated assault) declined 29% between 2006 and 2011 (Juvenile Arrests 2011, December 2013). The number of juvenile court cases involving violent offenses fell 8% between 2008 and 2009 (Juvenile Court Statistics, 2009, July 2012) and 8% between 2009 and 2010 (Juvenile Court Statistics, 2010, June 2013).https://www.ncjrs.gov/yviolence/

Yes, 2013 is not included in the stats, but there is no indication that crime rates in 2013 have drastically increased for juveniles.

http://youtu.be/cQrnDBGNalw

At the hearing, representatives of the Nooksack Indian Tribe, of which Denise Wright is a member, indicated it wanted to be involved in the custody matter and would be bringing the parents up to Bellingham so the family and the community could grieve together.

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2024292347_bremertonsuspectxml.html

Yes, I want to see his face. I want to look at him, see what emotion he is displaying while in prison garb and chain around waist, handcuffed with countless eyes watching his every move in the court room. Officers flanked at each side of him. Officers lining the walls standing, watching.

Show his face!! August 23 at 1:30 is his next hearing. Will his face still be hidden?

I thought next court appearance was August 28?

I believe this young man had an unhealthy attachment to JPW, kept it hidden from others, possibly even led her to believe it was a relationship of some sort, possibly over some period of time. I believe he lured her out consensually, and the violence occurred when she was no longer compliant and he panicked. A pattern is beginning to emerge (two incidents is a pattern, is it not?) of age-inappropriate relationships, and this might have been his dark secret. Perhaps he had trouble relating to peers his own age, and found himself drawn to the younger ones.

I also believe that his reactions at the home and during interrogation were symptoms of the same disorder, i.e., not an act. I believe they were the result of knowing that the people looking him in the eye knew or suspected his deep dark secret, and he felt extreme shame and remorse and could not face them.

I don't believe there was any planning whatsoever to this. I believe this was impulsive, something that started out as one thing and somehow crossed a line and he saw no other way out. I think everything from that point until the time of his apprehension and interrogation, including walking around at the vigil with a candle in his hand, was pure panic mode, with his mind racing trying to figure out what to do next and being unable to find a solution. Meanwhile the results of the sloppy panicked disposal catch up to him. Panic at the quick and heavy response to the MHP, panic at the quick visit to the home, panic at the quick roundup of DNA swabs. Even an adult, having watched decades of Law and Order, would not be accustomed to things moving as quickly as they did. Cops aren't THAT smart, right? Wrong. Nothing motivates cops faster than a missing child and a small, isolated PLS (place last seen).

Item highlighted by me -

I disagree with this observation. GG had tons of friends on his social media, was an active participant on many of them joking and playing along. He was quiet per his coach, but I think that was just with adults; which isn't all that unusual. There were posted videos of road trips, beach trips etc where he and his friends were shown. This boy was no loner or social misfit. He was the school jock, BMOC and had lots of friends and had girlfriends in the past.

No, I have to disagree on this point.

As for him panicking after having done the crime, I really don't see much evidence of that with the exception of feigning being too upset to give a swab. He was posting to SMS during the whole time. (or until they supposedly took his phone). IMHO He was acting pretty cavalier whilst this whole thing was going on. Indeed he didn't even rid himself of his bloody / muddy clothing but kept it hidden in his own room. If panicked you'd think he would have done something more imaginative with it - no?

JMOO for what it's worth.

ETA: AND he felt comfortable enough with what he had done that he placed her body (concealed as it was) close to home! I'm not sure that he had intended to move it again further away. Why not move it farther into the woods when he did it; all the effort put forth; why so close???? Confusing. He was certainly strong enough to move her quite a distance away as she was such a tiny little girl :(

So, I am still catching up from the new posts from last night, but I wanted to mention something, before I forget. The thing that strikes me as odd after looking at this timeline is that he was completely devastated and distraught before they even knew she was no longer alive??? SEEEERIOUS red flag, even for mama, I would think. If he acted that way after his aunt passed, it is not even similar to a girl who often runs around a neighborhood and hasn't been seen in a day. Most people were probably not in crying hysterics quite yet... except him.

I hadn't noticed this prior so I had to go back to the Probable Cause statement

08-04 JPW was still only technically missing when FBI agents Yeagar and Baldino arrived at the home of GG when the parents explained GG was "too upset to really speak with or collect any voluntary DNA samples." They were asked to come back later.

08-07 JPW's body was found but not yet identified

08-08 JPW body formally ID'd announced the presser that afternoon

08-08 FBI agent Walker met with GG at his home where he was described as "leaning against the wall, barely able to get out of bed and emotionally upset". DNA was collected and his parents explained he was upset with JPW's disappearance and that he'd reacted similar when his mother's sister had died.

So... we already know he did it, but I wonder if he was the first one to refuse his DNA or the only one to, at first? I recall in one of the early pressers KCSO Dep. Wilson mentioned there had been 100% cooperation. Now we know that's not 100% true ;)

GRACE: To Justin. Justin, could you please show me the interior mock-up that we have made of the inside of the home? And let me see the video, as*

well.

Here`s the floor plan we think we`ve got down correctly. You have the entrance area. Then take a look at this. To the right, you`ve got the*

door going into the family room. We believe that would be the front door going into the family room. There`s a hallway, a possible door to the left*

of that. There`s bedroom number two and the master bedroom.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1408/05/ng.01.html

http://www.propertyshark.com

Property Shark says it is 864 sq ft. Are there single wides with 3 bedrooms?

They showed a floor plan on tje show but I can't find it anywhere.

All posts are MOO

Thank you! I knew I'd read that there was a second bedroom, with two sets of bunk beds (for the four kids), I just couldn't track it down.

Show his face!! August 23 at 1:30 is his next hearing. Will his face still be hidden?

Once he's formally charged it won't be and I think he'll be formally charged before then.

Thanks!!

I say you're right. The accused didn't count on LE being a never ending presense in the MHP -nor like you said he did not bank on the entrance being monitored by LE.

I bet he about pooped himself when the news station interviewed his mom while he was driving. I personally think LE had a hand in that.

Considering the day before, he was "too upset to speak" according to the probable cause, you might be right about that. Or it could have just been a freak coincidence, but what a great one it was, if so.

I'm thinking about ShadyLady today and hoping she's doing okay.

I can't imagine being in the middle of this crime.

I hope she returns, and let's us know how she's doing. I also hope she knows how much her insight into the dynamics of everything was appreciated, and that many of us really respect all that she and others tried to do. IMO, JMO, etc.

And then this makes me think too! I love all of the different opinions that get presented on this forum. It gives me so much to think about and consider. I do know some very kind, compassionate teenaged boys.

You bring up a great point though. Guys like AS or GG are the exception, not the rule. There are anomalies in both sexes, and in various ages. Lots of girls do evil things too.

BBM.

Statistically, males commit a significantly higher percentage of violent crimes. It's actually quite lopsided. Women commit about 12 to 15% of homicides in the U.S.

Considering the day before, he was "too upset to speak" according to the probable cause, you might be right about that. Or it could have just been a freak coincidence, but what a great one it was, if so.

If that's him driving, watch the stomach as the mom speaks.

I hope she returns, and let's us know how she's doing. I also hope she knows how much her insight into the dynamics of everything was appreciated, and that many of us really respect all that she and others tried to do. IMO, JMO, etc.

She's here!

Thank-you for thinking of me. It's been very hard to post, so I have been reading off and on.

Obviously, I know way more than I can post, through direct knowledge and what people have told me.

Perp was a quiet shy guy that sometimes hung out with the younger children, from what people say. Spent a lot of the at Wright's home.

Probably the whole thing happened in the woods.

I have to think about what I can say without getting time-out, or TOS if I really let loose.

I have just been told, that one of the people that were interviewed on TV about J wandering all hours of the day and night has been threatened. He told me directly of the threat and LE has been informed. I think this is important enough to be posted.

There you are! I just posted about you. I was worried that we might not see you after yesterday. Please know that you have impressed many people with your candor, as well as your compassion for little Jenise. Please be careful.

The truth will out, in time. It always does. Just my opinion, of course.

That is heartbreaking. From the edited interview I saw, she seems thoughtful and caring. She must be absolutely broken over this.

As teens, sometimes knowing your parents would be hurt or disappointed or embarrassed by your behavior keeps you on the straight path. I have an ugly thought that his rage could be toward his mom. Even without thinking, he knew this act would be devastating to her,would wound her (and after only a year of losing her sister when she's just recovering from that wound). I hope I'm wrong for her sake. I do feel for her.

JMO.

Many people have been emotional. Many people crying and hugging each other, many people knew J and felt bad for her condition. So even if this mom did not suspected anything, her crying was not unusual. IMO

I wonder if he knew his victim since she was just a baby? Did he hurt any other kids too? I wonder if LE suspects there are other victims of sexual molestation, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx