Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's him driving, watch the stomach as the mom speaks.
LOL After somebody suggested it was him driving I had another looky loo. Yep he was feeling a tad nervous HA!!!!

I have to think about what I can say without getting time-out, or TOS if I really let loose.

I have just been told, that one of the people that were interviewed on TV about J wandering all hours of the day and night has been threatened. He told me directly of the threat and LE has been informed. I think this is important enough to be posted.

/snipped by me/

Sorry you are in the middle of this my friend :grouphug:

who has threatened people? if you can say

I think that he was often seen walking with JPW , as reported by a neighbor, indicates that to me that he was grooming her.

A boy who has lots of activities and friends is not going to hang around with a 6 year old. Teens like to be with peers.

I think that he was often seen walking with JPW , as reported by a neighbor, indicates that to me that he was grooming her.

A boy who has lots of activities and friends is not going to hang around with a 6 year old. Teens like to be with peers.

Good point.

Is there any evidence of GG being involved with drug use? I know he is under medical treatment for depression (or so I gather from LE's reports), but something more? And nope, I am not excusing behavior. Trying to get context.

Many people have been emotional. Many people crying and hugging each other, many people knew J and felt bad for her condition. So even if this mom suspected anything, her crying was not unusual. IMO

Thanks for the inside insight ShadyLady!

I believe this young man had an unhealthy attachment to JPW, kept it hidden from others, possibly even led her to believe it was a relationship of some sort, possibly over some period of time. I believe he lured her out consensually, and the violence occurred when she was no longer compliant and he panicked. A pattern is beginning to emerge (two incidents is a pattern, is it not?) of age-inappropriate relationships, and this might have been his dark secret. Perhaps he had trouble relating to peers his own age, and found himself drawn to the younger ones.

I also believe that his reactions at the home and during interrogation were symptoms of the same disorder, i.e., not an act. I believe they were the result of knowing that the people looking him in the eye knew or suspected his deep dark secret, and he felt extreme shame and remorse and could not face them.

I don't believe there was any planning whatsoever to this. I believe this was impulsive, something that started out as one thing and somehow crossed a line and he saw no other way out. I think everything from that point until the time of his apprehension and interrogation, including walking around at the vigil with a candle in his hand, was pure panic mode, with his mind racing trying to figure out what to do next and being unable to find a solution. Meanwhile the results of the sloppy panicked disposal catch up to him. Panic at the quick and heavy response to the MHP, panic at the quick visit to the home, panic at the quick roundup of DNA swabs. Even an adult, having watched decades of Law and Order, would not be accustomed to things moving as quickly as they did. Cops aren't THAT smart, right? Wrong. Nothing motivates cops faster than a missing child and a small, isolated PLS (place last seen).

****** GRAPHIC POST WARNING---SCROLL + ROLL IF NOT INTERESTED **************

I agee with some of what you indicated. Especially the impulsive part.

IMO, I think some of us are giving this kid way too much credit as far as planning, grooming the child for years,
being a previous victim of child abuse, elaborate coverup, etc. etc.

I dont think he planned on killing her at all.
I think this punk just finally acted out a sick fantasy he had for a long time about having sex with her. I do think his meds probably contributed to his sick thoughts as we know the types of medicines he was taking can alter thinking.

But I think since this kid knew the girl for so long that he probably had fleeting thoughts at times about being deviant with her and this 1 day, he just was being a bully punk and he may have even thought he could talk her into not telling anyone.

Once he got her to whereever he was going to force himself on her, things took a much more horrible turn because he probably didnt realize at first how bad he was hurting her internally because he probably just ignored her crying and blocked it out. The poor girl was horrified and in shock and that maybe she didnt scream out as loud as we would think she would or the punk just blocked it out.

Its even possible that he killed her during the sexual attack because she would not cooperate. Im not convinced it was after sex because the poor girl was most likely fighting and struggling. In any event, once he tried to kill her by strangulation, she would not die. Its not like in the movies with strangulation and I have heard on documentaries that it is much more difficult than anyone realizes. So he switched methods and just bashed her head in. He truly became a monster during this.

Then he just hides her body in the swampy area that he knew was there. I am thinking the rape/murder could have either been right there in swampy area or in the van and he waited till dark to take her there.

He then comes home and tries to do some minimal hiding of the clothes and other amateur coverup attempt.
He goes to the candle light service because he was paranoid.

Anyway, just so glad LE caught him and I am praying for the girls family. I hope this boy gets the proper punishment as far as prison time because this crime deserves nothing less than the maximum punishment.

I'm reading a lot of posts regarding sleepovers for teens. Just my opinion. I have 3 kids (9, 11 and 15). My teen always hangs out at a friend's house for the night on one wknd night. They pig out on teen food and watch sci fi movies and play their electrical guitars loud. Not all teens are at risk to get tempted to commit these heinous crimes. Mental health plays a big part here and his red flags were missed. Maybe religious beliefs with parenting styles played a part. I'm leaning towards mental health issues in this case with a side of current culture. Raising a family,is much harder than the 70s and 80s in respect to values and society expectations. I'm not going to be scared to let my kids do the things I did when I was their age.

I couldn't agree more. We have 6 daughters (3 adults, three still at home) and a son. All our daughters did the sleepover thing, and still do. Half the time there are so many kids in our house I just cook double-dinners. But I also know other moms who never allow sleepovers and I respect their decision on that.

But he didn't know that. Potentially the search could have begun earlier.

If Jenise usually spent hours and hours roaming round, without checking in, without anyone checking up on her, then he would know that he had plenty of time before anyone noticed she was missing.

Similarly, as it has been said that she would be given breakfast at one house, then lunch at another, this suggests (to me at least) that she didn't actually go home very much, and her family were used to her being out of the house from morning till night. In fact, one of the teenagers even said that they would walk her home at night every night .... suggesting that none of her family ever came out to collect her, or gave her a set time to come home.

So as he was a near neighbour and close friend of the family, he would know that people wouldn't think it odd if Jenise hadn't been home for hours..... therefore giving him a fairly big window to move her from the park by car, rather than hiding her body pretty much behind his home. That is why I found it odd that he left her where he did. Unless, of course, it was during daylight hours and he thought he'd be seen (thought obviously wasn't seen going into the woods in the first place).

Putting aside this horrific killing, I still can't get my head around how any parent lets their 6 year old leave the home without needing permission and leaves them unsupervised all day.

I work in a primary school with Year 2 (the 6 year olds). We have supervised play and lunch times and even though there are only 3 classes playing together, and its only half an hour at a time, every single day we have incidents of minor injuries (grazed and bleeding knees, heads banging on the floor etc) as well as the odd fight or child getting smacked, arguments and children crying due to not being 'allowed to play someone else's games'.

Children of this age absolutely need supervision and are not mature enough to look after themselves for any amount of time. Their parents would rightly complain if we let them all out into the playground unattended for half an hour, so I just can't understand parents who would let their 6 year old be unattended all day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG_A3Ot5p-I

He can hide his face all he wants - baby - but once he's formally charged, he won't be able to hide a thing. I'm feeling surging hatred looking at just his back, right now.

Have you seen this pic of him at the candle light gathering standing there holding a candle. I'm speech less. Jmo

Eta the pic is on Nancy's front page with the heading about the murder he is holding a candle with a burgundy tee shirt on.

ciao http://www.hlntv.com/shows/nancy-grace

Or a decrease. A lot of mental conditions AND a lot of meds can cause people to be over dramatic or over emotional. I also wonder, given his age , if he might have been doing what a lot of ' normal 'teens do and taking street drugs and / or drinking while on his prescribed meds. Steroid use has been talked about. I suppose he could have but he's not a giant, weird steroid looking kid, just a strong kid who works out. So who knows, but mixing any of the above with a prescribed anti depressant could have caused all kinds of roller coaster thoughts and actions. Recipe for disaster.

Good post! And he was young, and prolly didn't ask anyone about taking more or taking less. And absolutely steroid-boosters could really throw a wrench into things.

But a drug combination or over/under medicating with a prescribed drug, or any other permutation of this should not be considered mitigation -- please, no! Grrrrrr.

Due to the Document stating the Location of his crime being his home address IMO it happened in his home. Since he lived with his Parents it tells me there was an element of planning. I don't know if he knew his Parents were going to be out/away and planned from there? Or perhaps he had planned what he was going to do with poor Jenise and a window of time presented itself? Either or I am of the opine he had some type of a plan.

I saw that interview too, and I haven't been able to find it. Kind of struck me odd that the neighbor was so overly emotional. She might have suspected that her son was involved. I know with my kids I knew when they were even thinking about doing something bad before they did it. (Even, small things like my son hiding his sister's toy.) Now my children are grown and we live in different states, I can tell when something is bothering them by the tone of their voice over the telephone.

IMO a mother just knows something is wrong, even if she doesn't know what it is.

My kids can tell you they know exactly what you're talking about ;) I can't tell you how many times I've heard over the years "how did you know??!" I just tell them "moms know stuff". That being said, someone GG was known to have been seen with, another kid from the park, missing, with local, state and national media and LE attention was the perfect cover for him to just "be upset" like everyone else was. I don't think for one minute that woman thought "hey, I wonder if my son had anything to do with it?" Now if she comes out later and says she did, I'll gladly eat my words, but I don't think most moms ever think that way about their own kids, unless of course there is some kind of history there - and in this case - it doesn't appear there was.

Good to hear from you Shady. Sending you and your Community a big cyber hug. So sorry to hear somebody is being threatened. Horrific thing to do when so many are so devastated right now. I hope they find who made the threat. Likely one of his punk buds who will believe until the end of time he is innocent.

Bravo - it sounds like ShadyLady is saying that the people who talked about Jenise being allowed to walk around are the ones being threatened. Here is her quote:

I have just been told, that one of the people that were interviewed on TV about J wandering all hours of the day and night has been threatened. He told me directly of the threat and LE has been informed. I think this is important enough to be posted.

I understand her concern, and request for everyone's discretion on this board, as she had shared similar concerns. I'm sure that any locals on here will respect her right to have her posts stay within this forum. Without a certain level of trust, this forum can not exist.

P.S. - I'm glad the person told LE -- that should put a stop to that behavior.

IMO, JMO

Good point.

Is there any evidence of GG being involved with drug use? I know he is under medical treatment for depression (or so I gather from LE's reports), but something more? And nope, I am not excusing behavior. Trying to get context.

It just occurred to me, that there are other reasons for doctors to prescribe anti-depressants, aside from actually treating depression. I know years ago due to a chronic neck injury my doctor prescribed something like this and I didn't have depression at all, just a lot of pain. Since GG was highly athletic I wonder if he had a chronic wrestling injury that he was taking these for? Hmmm...

<modsnip>

I am a local too. I have been reading these threads for a few days now. I don't know the families involved but I know people who know them.

The friends of GG are pretty much in shock and disbelief. He was not the kind of kid that gave off creepy vibes, but of course, now that he stands accused it is possible that people will look back and think about things he may have said or some of his actions differently.

I know that many are angry at J's parents for allowing her free roam of the neighborhood, but it is not unheard of in enclosed neighborhoods in the area. I don't doubt that she was loved by her parents and family. Their style was permissive perhaps even legally neglect, but I personally do not blame them for this. I blame the perp.

I have read that the teens and kids in that mobile home park frequently were outside and had freedom to roam. The weather here has been so warm that it wouldn't surprise me to see kids out playing all day long. The dry spell made the LE's tip about looking for someone with muddy clothing all the more significant because we haven't had rain for a long while.

I don't really have anything of significance to add. Just wanted to share that having this happen right where you live sure feels different. I know the schools they attended and it saddens me to think about the hole that is now left at each school. If GG did it and at this point I do believe he did, that still doesn't mean that his friends and family aren't hurting. They are. And poor Jenise! What an absolute joy she was to people, I am told. Her little school friends are certainly in pain too.

This is such a tragedy. How did life get so messed up for Jenise and GG??

Many people have been emotional. Many people crying and hugging each other, many people knew J and felt bad for her condition. So even if this mom did not suspected anything, her crying was not unusual. IMO
Hey Shady! (hugs)
I agree about the accused's mom crying.
Seems most everyone in the park knew little Jenise> I don't find
GG's mom crying odd at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics