Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's him driving, watch the stomach as the mom speaks.

Yes! I noticed this before he was even arrested! I watched it over and over because it was so weird!
He was definitely holding his breath at one point and then had to work hard to control his breathing.

When someone gets meds for depression, who prescribes them? A GP or do you have to go to a psychiatrist?

Would he have just been given meds or would he have to see a therapist as well?

I'm right with you. It makes no sense. I saw nothing that would indicate a troubled soul.

However, I don't believe it was drugs, steroids, mental health issues, neurological issues, etc., because of one thing- how he acted and tried to manipulate the cops, when they came to question him and/or get DNA swabs at his house on two occasions and when he was being questioned at the police station.

He turned his emotions on and off and acted "crazY' or seriously disturbed when LE was in the room, but the moment they were gone, he was wiping his nose, moving around, stretching, yawning...

That's manipulation and shows a lack of empathy. I don't know how there weren't various apparent signs of what this guy was before now, if, as it appears, there weren't, but if he hadn't been caught I have no doubt this would've been the first of a line of horrible murders. (If it was the first).

Would this be consistent with BPD like Arias? Borderline is just one personality disorder but it seems similar to Arias' behavior during questioning. TIA

When someone gets meds for depression, who prescribes them? A GP or do you have to go to a psychiatrist?

A GP can prescribe anti-depressants.

ETA answer to second question: Yes people are sometimes just given meds. A person doesn't have to see a therapist as well (although in my personal opinion, just taking meds is pretty much just treating half the illness).

Has anyone considered he is a sociopath and that is why he did this? In my experience, sociopaths work very hard to appear on the outside they are like everyone else. But if one looks closely and watches for red flags or patterns it becomes evident the person is "off". For example, sociopaths will imitate emotions of others in order to fit in. It doesn't mean the sociopath actually feels that that way. He also had a very inflated ego of himself which makes me feel he was narcissistic rather than depressed. Just MOO.

Been away from medial for several days. Well...I'll just post thiJeniseW.jpgs again

I'm right with you. It makes no sense. I saw nothing that would indicate a troubled soul.

However, I don't believe it was drugs, steroids, mental health issues, neurological issues, etc., because of one thing- how he acted and tried to manipulate the cops, when they came to question him and/or get DNA swabs at his house on two occasions and when he was being questioned at the police station.

He turned his emotions on and off and acted "crazY' or seriously disturbed when LE was in the room, but the moment they were gone, he was wiping his nose, moving around, stretching, yawning...

That's manipulation and shows a lack of empathy. I don't know how there weren't various apparent signs of what this guy was before now, if, as it appears, there weren't, but if he hadn't been caught I have no doubt this would've been the first of a line of horrible murders. (If it was the first).
Agree. As a poster pointed out at least he didn't do a head stand when LE left the room. Thankfully there was no Nanny either LOL. No disrespect intended to Jenise. Bouncing off your post once again LOL.

Was this a GAME to him? Yawning kind of sounds almost like he's bored with the process. He did his ' acting gig' and wanted it to be over and for some reason I really think he thought he'd not get caught and/ or never be convicted. I'm encouraged by the LE's words ( i dont have a link ) that said ' the defense cannot be we got the wrong guy' because they are so sure it's him. Given all we have seen and heard from the various people , it does not seem likely at all that it is not him and that he did not do it. I don't know why I didn't catch the ' yawning ' part before but something about that made me think this is a game to him.. cat and mouse.

Whoa whoa whoa! From that link, LE had JWs clothing 2 days after she went missing but 2 days before her body was found and knew there was DNA of her and the perp! I have to commend the LE on their ability to keep a poker face knowing what they had. I assume this info didnt come out sooner because they wanted to wait until they had all voluntary DNA samples.

As for the odd behavior of the perp, it really feels like an exaggerated show of grief.... like a learned behavior. I also think he was hoping that when he denied the first request for a DNA sample, the police would just forget they didnt get one from him and never be able to match the DNA.

As for any kind of mental health defense... I dont think he has one. But I do believe some people are born with urges (for lack of a better word). Raping and murdering a child is not learned behavior even if the perp was previously abused in some way. Most abused people actually go the other way and become more empathetic. I am sure there are many exceptions to that rule, but that is my impression from the people I know.

I can only speak to the folks I provide Services to. Often a GP will prescribe. Depends on the severity of symptoms presenting. Some are under Psychiatric care. Some of my Clients have such a mix of issues. For lack of better words. Those that are prone to violence we bypass the GP and work directly with one Psychiatrist. And several other Intervention Teams.

You know what I thought? Bath salts. IMO. Purely speculation.

And another thought... Why on earth would anyone want to turn off private messages?!?

bbm

that's what I was kind of wondering too and I believe there's another violence inducing one too called "spice" don't know if it same thing or not but I do know that it causes very violent and irritable behavior

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_cannabis

I can only speak to the folks I provide Services to. Often a GP will prescribe. Depends on the severity of symptoms presenting. Some are under Psychiatric care. Some of my Clients have such a mix of issues. For lack of better words. Those that are prone to violence we bypass the GP and work directly with one Psychiatrist. And several other Intervention Teams.

k-double post. Board has been hinky off and on?

Janet Kim ‏@JanetKimK5 13m
Central Kitsap Schools plan to have crisis response teams on the first day of classes in response to murder of #JeniseWright.

Channel 5 just interviewed high school kids that knew Gabe's family and had nothing but good things to say about family and older brother.

People I have spoken with said Gabe was nice, hard to believe it was him. And speaking of drugs, one person said it had to be some kind of drug he took. I really hope he talks.

If plea deal we find out nothing, right?

Has anyone considered he is a sociopath and that is why he did this? In my experience, sociopaths work very hard to appear on the outside they are like everyone else. But if one looks closely and watches for red flags or patterns it becomes evident the person is "off". For example, sociopaths will imitate emotions of others in order to fit in. It doesn't mean the sociopath actually feels that that way. He also had a very inflated ego of himself which makes me feel he was narcissistic rather than depressed. Just MOO.

Yes Yes and Yes. Ever since I read about the questioning with LE and a few minor items as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx