Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After they speak to Jenise's clearly devastated mother in this video...
Wow, that was tough to watch. I'm glad you posted the link to this video. I haven't had much time to really delve into the details of this case besides focusing on the details on the suspect. But seeing Jenise's mother really brought home the impact of what has happened here. And I keep seeing Jenise's smiling face in her photo. I have a niece who will be 6 years old this fall - she shares the same birthdate with my wife - and I cannot, or maybe I refuse, to imagine her being murdered in the way that Jenise was killed. It's just too painful to contemplate. I know that Jenise's parents should have kept a closer eye on their daughter, but I sure feel bad for them. They will be dealing with this grief and sorrow until their dying days. I'll be babysitting my niece and nephew this weekend and you can bet I am going to hug them tight and tell them that I love them more than anything.

I'm thinking about what his mother is thinking. I can imagine she's desperate for answers but will never get them. The only way she possibly could is if eh was on the outside. He never will be again.
w

I asked way earlier on the previous thread:
bail has been granted at $1M (didn't hear if that was cash or bond)
could he bond out if the eval is done quickly??

Yes. I do believe this is more involved than GG got a wild haor and raped killed an innocent 6 yo. I can't put it together, but I am trying!

There is someone else involved, somewhere. I can't firgure out who or why. jmo

All posts are MOO

"He said he has forgiven the 17-year-old neighbor arrested on suspicion of the killing. He is taking the steps to heal and is leaning on his faith in Jesus. But without the other kids — ages 8, 12 and 16 — in the house, the healing won’t start."

"James said he could not talk directly about Gaeta, as it is an active criminal investigation, but said that he has forgiven him.

“How am I going to be in His grace if I don’t forgive?” said James Wright, who is a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. “I know my Father loves me, and he loves my children, and he wants us to be happy.”

“Gabe was tempted by the fallen. With the free will given by our Father, he chose wrong,” James said. “I’ve already forgiven him.”

Oh my [emoji173]
She did have her name written all over the house.
100da0bea9b752ba1242bfc916772d7d.jpg

http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/local...or-the-pieces-to-put-things-together_42135210

All posts are MOO

"He said he has forgiven the 17-year-old neighbor arrested on suspicion of the killing. He is taking the steps to heal and is leaning on his faith in Jesus. But without the other kids — ages 8, 12 and 16 — in the house, the healing won’t start."

"James said he could not talk directly about Gaeta, as it is an active criminal investigation, but said that he has forgiven him.

“How am I going to be in His grace if I don’t forgive?” said James Wright, who is a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. “I know my Father loves me, and he loves my children, and he wants us to be happy.”

“Gabe was tempted by the fallen. With the free will given by our Father, he chose wrong,” James said. “I’ve already forgiven him.”

Um. Uuummm.

Just throwing this out there. Little Jenise was clearly the little jewel of the family. GG was friends with her older brother, was reportedly taken under the wing of Dad JW, and was treated like family by the Wrights. Did he do this to little Jenise to hurt someone in the family for a real or perceived wrong/injustice/betrayal? Maybe something ?done to him by someone in Jenise's family that sparked rage and a desire to get revenge and hurt them/him/her by hurting their little gem Jenise?

Saving my spot, and a question, don't know if this has been asked or answered, but why was JW mentoring GG? why not his step father if the family was a close as others are saying? Why was he trying to teach him to be a man?

Good question. And GG had 2 or 3 older brothers that had been successful athletes. At least one was away at college on a scholarship. So why would a teen with three older brothers and a stepfather, who was very involved in his athletic activities, need a 'male mentor?' He had plenty of male role models in his life.

JW mentioned teaching him to 'split wood' for extra money. So he never learned how to split wood before from his older male family?

Page 5 of the Probable Cause document states: There was evidence of blunt force trauma to the head resulting in multiple skull fractures, evidence of sexual assault (pre-motrtem vaginal tearing and genital trauma), and evidence of strangulation by ligature.

The MSM may have interpreted this statement to mean the COD, but I don't see a COD stated plainly and definitively. For some reason I was under the assumption that LE was holding back the COD as they often do.

I could be misunderstanding something.

I can't understand why with so much evidence against GG people still suspect other people. He did it. He practically confessed he had blood stained clothes in his room. His DNA was found. Why are fingers being pointed elsewhere?

I can't understand why with so much evidence against GG people still suspect other people. He did it. He practically confessed he had blood stained clothes in his room. His DNA was found. Why are fingers being pointed elsewhere?

I hope not....gg is the one

Is it possible that he is closer to Ted Bundy? Among the worst of the worst serial killers who are adept at hiding their true, evil natures?
I guess I have to stop saying "I'm new here" when I disagree with a longtime poster, and I know Gitana is a very thoughtful and knowledgeable websleuther. But I don't see Ted Bundy as a valid comparison.

I've studied Bundy (and other serial murderers) extensively - I can probably quote Bob Keppel verbatim in many instances. Bundy is one of the most unique and successful serial criminals in the west, although to be fair, the proliferation of cameras and advances in forensic science would make it much harder for him to have his murderous career today. That notwithstanding, not only was Bundy highly organized but he was able to persuade adult victims to come with him, and then render them unconscious and spirit them off to kill sites, and conceal their remains for months if not years. And of course, he was a dedicated prowler, a peeper (as Gitana noted), and a B&E man (q.v. the Linda Healy case in 1974, still one of the more audacious abduction murders ever perpetrated.) Not to mention a necrophiliac. There is only one police interview where he was ever at a disadvantage - the Pensacola arrest in '78, when he was totally exhausted. Otherwise, he was confident, cocky, and he usually played with LE in his interviews. Gaeta, by contrast, is a boy who was quickly reduced to tears, and one who was fairly easily persuaded to admit his guilt.

I think Occam's razor applies in this case - at least at this time, with the evidence we have, Gaeta is just a teenager who acted impulsively, killed to prevent his victim from talking, and then did an ineffectual job disposing of the body and the evidence that connected him to the crime. By contrast, Bundy's earliest suspected crimes have never even been definitely linked to him, and of course he never admitted to them - unlike Gaeta, who has already confessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap