Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok .... here it is ... he had to have had a shower at some point and took those items into the shower stall with him....that way there was just wet laundry that he immediately put in the washing machine....pretty sure most of those homes have their own washers (just guessing)

This is a good theory. I still wonder why he didn't wash everything though. I mean, leaving blood stained clothing lying around seems brazen.

I don't know, but I remember reading that JW is a latter day saint, i.e. Mormon church. There are many mormons in the kitsap county area. All that I have met are very kind and generous. It could be that he just was showing him something productive to do, chopping wood, earn some money. It would be a good way to commune with a young person in a positive way.
It could also have been as simple as, "hey, you want something to do? I'll teach you how to chop wood. You can earn money doing it!"

Saving my spot, and a question, don't know if this has been asked or answered, but why was JW mentoring GG? why not his step father if the family was a close as others are saying? Why was he trying to teach him to be a man?

Umm :thinking:

:notgood: No idea

This is a good theory. I still wonder why he didn't wash everything though. I mean, leaving blood stained clothing lying around seems brazen.

don't forget he was afraid of ''getting caught'' by parents too most likely.....the first change was to remove the bloody clothes...possibly carry JW in bag and go hide her....when he returned he got the muddy stuff off in the shower without too much detection from parents. ((the lst change was done separately so he wanted to clean up first deal with that evidence and then later deal with the bloody stuff but never got a chance to do so)) just guessing

omg, sitting on my hands....seriously?

BBM:

"How are they going to be able to trust anybody if I say it’s OK that they come through the door and we feed them like we did Gabe, they spend the night like we did Gabe?” asked Jenise’s father, Jim Wright, alluding to their two other children. “This is part of our culture.""

http://q13fox.com/2014/08/11/deputies-17-year-old-raped-murdered-girl-buried-her-in-3-feet-of-mud/

Sorry, but IMO I can't imagine a father in this situation even thinking about someone else spending the night at their home again, after something like this...again, seems so premature JMO

omg, sitting on my hands....seriously?

BBM:

"How are they going to be able to trust anybody if I say it’s OK that they come through the door and we feed them like we did Gabe, they spend the night like we did Gabe?” asked Jenise’s father, Jim Wright, alluding to their two other children. “This is part of our culture.""

http://q13fox.com/2014/08/11/deputies-17-year-old-raped-murdered-girl-buried-her-in-3-feet-of-mud/

Sorry, but IMO I can't imagine a father in this situation even thinking about someone else spending the night at their home again, after something like this...again, seems so premature JMO

I looked at that as a general loss of desire to be open in terms of hospitality.....being generous about having friends stay for dinner etc. It's part of socializing for their family. It is a loss of trust. jmho

They do have other children and they know this is going to have a long term impact on them

Umm :thinking:

:notgood: No idea

friends parents are always cooler than your own ?? (that's what my kids tell me LOL))

The whole situation makes me uneasy, so many parts of this give me a queasy feeling. IMO Jenise was a victim in so many ways, she had a rough start to her short life with very few stable people around. (MOO). I am guessing that GG's parents were unaware of the past charges against JW's father and that all blew up after Jenise was reported as missing. Possibly...or maybe they knew and were ok with that? I have no clear idea. He doesn't come across as having been a mentor type to his 6 year old DD, but maybe it was different with GG.

oh yes and then there is 17 yr old teen age brain reason that leads to them leaving one oreo in the bag and putting it back in the pantry and leaving an empty milk carton in the fridge.....I believe it could apply to laundry too

It seems to me if they had JW and GG on tape at BK, it would be in the probable cause statement. JMO

I'm not so sure. In the JH case they didn't release all the video details of her until later. I thinks this is why more charges will be brought up according to reports. I think they are building their case against him. Tampering with a corpse can be another charge as well

Could he have gotten into some meth? It heightens sexual desire and can make people violent -- So much of that going around these days and some of our cases here have involved crystal, for instance Holly Bobo's case and Molly Miller as well. That stuff is evil.

I cant because that is all the transcript from NG says and LE has never confirmed any of it.
I'm just saying, my dad would use the term little girls for high schoolers. I'd say a teen and an elementary school girl...
I am thinking there is some truth to this...

All posts are MOO

I am leaning towards saturday night or wee hrs of Sunday, myself. I wonder if she went home Saturday night, checked in, then went off to meet up with her 'friend', maybe to go to Burger King?

BBM. I just can't see a 6 year old being put to bed after a long day playing outside, and being able to 1) stay awake and 2) remembering they are supposed to sneak out of the house. I know you aren't saying she went to bed or snuck out in this post, so do you think she did? I personally have never thought she made it home Saturday night.

After they speak to Jenise's clearly devastated mother in this video, the reporter interviews Wendy Pelnar who says that two years ago she told GG to stay away from her then 11 and 12 year daughters.

It's the first video here:

Oh my gosh, Jenise's mom, she says the same thing Jessica's mom said, about her "coming through the door"...:( (This is the second time I'm noticing her use that particular reference) :(

oh yes and then there is 17 yr old teen age brain reason that leads to them eaving one oreo in the bag and putting it back in the pantry and leaving an empty milk carton in the fridge.....I believe it could apply to laundry too

Ahh...at least this made me chuckle. This pattern can last well into adulthood. :doh:

This case baffles me. Before I read the probable cause statement, I thought it possible that Gaeta had some sort of mental health episode or neurological issue that resulted in the rape and murder. That's because there are zero reports that he was an anti-social loner, violent, exhibited criminal behavior, was obsessed with sex or violence or violent games or whatever...the things typical of teens with "conduct disorder" (i.e. the precursor to sociopathy/psychopathy), or typical of teens who commit sexually motivated homicides.

Once I read how he was "acting", though, during the police interviews, all bets were off. But still...he does not fit the pattern of a young person with sign of being a sociopath or psychopath, from what I've read. (We really need some mental health professionals to weigh in here).

As stated above, most teens with conduct disorder show patterns of anti-social and criminal behavior. This guy apparently doesn't. He seems to have a "normal" facade. So what does that mean?

Is it possible that he is closer to Ted Bundy? Among the worst of the worst serial killers who are adept at hiding their true, evil natures? But even Bundy showed signs, it seems:

1. Bundy was raised by a scary and violent man. Samuel Cowell [Ted's grandfather who pretended to be his father for many years] was a tyrannical bully and a bigot who hated people of all different backgrounds and who beat his wife and the family dog, and swung neighborhood cats by their tails. He apparently threw one of his daughters down a flight of stairs for oversleeping. He spoke to unseen presences. There were questions about whether he had fathered Bundy and he once, at least, flew into a violent rage when the question of Bundy' paternity was raised. "Bundy described his grandmother [who raised Bundy as his mother,] as a timid and obedient woman who periodically underwent electroconvulsive therapy for depression and feared leaving their house toward the end of her life."
2. "He showed violent tendencies as young as three years old. His maternal aunt Julia recalls lying down for a nap and waking up surrounded by knives with a smiling 3-year-old Bundy at her side."
3. Bundy reportedly mutilated animals with knives.
4. Bundy was a joiner, joining boy scouts, the Methodist church, etc. However, he later stated: “I didn’t know what made people want to be friends. I didn’t know what made people attractive to one another. I didn’t know what underlay social interactions.” He was often described as shy and introverted at this age. He was actually a loner and avoided other children.
5. He was a criminal as a child. He loved knives. He was a habitual liar. and a compulsive shoplifter. He was a pepper, peeping into the homes of women, late at night. He was arrested twice as a juvenile but the records were later expunged. http://www.allthingscrimeblog.com/2014/05/23/ten-fatal-facts-about-ted-bundys-formative-years-2/

http://students.english.ilstu.edu/smdare/bundy/tedschildhood.html

I notice that Gaeta may share one of the traits of Bundy - being shy and introverted while maintaining a facade as a joiner. Are there others? It's true that Bundy showed signs. But those signs were seen in retrospect, years and years later, when his murders came out. Prior to that, I don;t think anyone knew the full story about him and he was able to pass as human.

Is this Gaeta's story as well? Are there other signs we are not yet aware of? Regardless, the fact that really there isn't anything that immediately comes out about this teenager, and nothing that we can really glean from his social media or friends that makes us able to say, "Aha! That's it!", is chilling.

It really makes me feel he may be much more sophisticated than at least I imagined, and much more sinister. The type, like Bundy, who uses his charm, his normal appearance and ability to manipulate to too good affect - fooling everyone.

I don't know. Hopefully we'll find out but this case really has me baffled.

The whole situation makes me uneasy, so many parts of this give me a queasy feeling. IMO Jenise was a victim in so many ways, she had a rough start to her short life with very few stable people around. (MOO). I am guessing that GG's parents were unaware of the past charges against JW's father and that all blew up after Jenise was reported as missing. Possibly...or maybe they knew and were ok with that? I have no clear idea. He doesn't come across as having been a mentor type to his 6 year old DD, but maybe it was different with GG.

I had a strange thought after reading your post. What if GG was aware of Jenise's father's "past" (possibly her older brother confided this to him) and GG was banking on the blame going on JW.

I noticed in this picture he's holding a starbucks cup. Looks like some sort of cold berry beverage. Makes me wonder, might they have gone to Starbucks? It's a stretch, I know, (especially if it was really late), but since there was talk about the possible Burger King sighting...

http://tribkcpq.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/gabe-2.jpg?w=584

That photo of him holding the cup was from his fb page May 2013. I had saved a snap of it before they closed his page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech