Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity, I'm trying to remember if there have been other cases in which an athletic star, well liked/popular, of high school age was charged with a sexual crime and murder against a child. Anyone? TIA.

I can't think of any except maybe some group thing but I don't see him as popular and an athletic star. His record was 17-6? He was a good wrestler but I don't know that wrestler's are necessarily popular compared to football players, etc. He reminds me of one of mine...very quiet and always thought of as nice because he wasn't rowdy or rude. For my own, I can tell you that in the comfort of his own home, he doesn't act that way.

Which reminds me, that same one of mine took anti-depressants for social anxiety (or that fairly severe shyness in public).

What if he was nude from the waist down in the bog.
Sounds crazy though. He'd have had to return home wearing no pants or underwear either.
All posts are MOO

could explain him wrapping the towel around himself...hence the blood on the towel.

I know for sure that it was stated at some point the cause of death was blunt force trauma to the head. I know people are looking and can't find it now, but for sure it was stated. I kept re-reading that part because it was the first time I had seen the report of what happened to her and I was a little surprised that was the reason. Between the sexual trauma- while alive!- and the strangulation, I was surprised the blunt force (which it said left 2 skull fractures) was what the cause of death was. Anyway, no one is better than another, I guess, but I definitely re-read it several times to make sure I understood correctly.

So the shorts and underwear found in the bedroom were NOT shorts and underwear he would've been wearing in the bog. The guy changed first.
Maybe, maybe not. Just thinking that since his shoes, and possibly a pair of muddy socks, were not found, they could have been dumped as some have indicated (or be lost in the bog). Scenario in my mind is carrying Jenise into the bog and burying her, which would get mud on his hands, no question; shirt, probably; shoes, definitely; but he could have avoided getting mud on his shorts if he bent at the waist to bury her. Leave the bog, remove shoes and socks with already muddy hands, drop those in a dumpster, get into the house with minimal mud by wiping muddy hands on already muddy shirt, possibly taking it off and turning it inside out before going inside, wiping hands as he is doing so. Just a thought. It might be possible.

I find it odd that he didn't do a load of wash with these items. Maybe they don't have an on site washing machine. *shrugs*

At one point I thought he might have taken them in the car to the laundromat. But think about 3-4 feet of mud. Those pants and shoes would be caked, soaked, ruined. I wonder where they are.

I know for sure that it was stated at some point the cause of death was blunt force trauma to the head. I know people are looking and can't find it now, but for sure it was stated. I kept re-reading that part because it was the first time I had seen the report of what happened to her and I was a little surprised that was the reason. Between the sexual trauma- while alive!- and the strangulation, I was surprised the blunt force (which it said left 2 skull fractures) was what the cause of death was. Anyway, no one is better than another, I guess, but I definitely re-read it several times to make sure I understood correctly.

"Court documents said she died from blunt force trauma to the head, with possible strangulation. She was then buried in a mud bog."

http://q13fox.com/2014/08/11/deputies-17-year-old-raped-murdered-girl-buried-her-in-3-feet-of-mud/

I am pretty sure there are lots of outdoor water connections with hoses to wash off the shoes/boots before he got home and he could have left the foot gear outdoors at night to dry.

Looking at the clothes, he changed after the rape and murder. She wasn't moved for 1/2 hour to 3 hours after death. He had time to change out of the bloody underwear and shorts and use a towel to wipe himself or surface. Was she left in the car while he did this? Did it all happen in his bedroom?

He discarded the muddy clothes somewhere. Why not discard the bloody clothes too??
Why not dispose of the muddy shirt with the rest of the muddy clothes? It's all disjointed.

I am pretty sure there are lots of outdoor water connections with hoses to wash off the shoes/boots before he got home and he could have left the foot gear outdoors at night to dry.

Which again leads me to a night-time scenario. With carrying a body and getting muddy, I just can't see taking the risks during the day. I'm still going with Sat night.

I am leaning towards saturday night or wee hrs of Sunday, myself. I wonder if she went home Saturday night, checked in, then went off to meet up with her 'friend', maybe to go to Burger King?

The burger king sighting makes no sense because the sighting was of 2 little girls in burger king by themselves. So unless he grabbed Jenise and another little girl and dropped them off at burger king by themselves, it just doesnt work.

Saving my spot, and a question, don't know if this has been asked or answered, but why was JW mentoring GG? why not his step father if the family was a close as others are saying? Why was he trying to teach him to be a man?

At one point I thought he might have taken them in the car to the laundromat. But think about 3-4 feet of mud. Those pants and shoes would be caked, soaked, ruined. I wonder where they are.

It's all very strange. I understand that maybe his shoes were sucked down into the mud, but for the clothing items that were soiled with evidence, why leave them anywhere near his home? Why not at least wash them in the sink if there was no washing machine available? It is possible that his pants are somewhere in the mud too. It seems like his actions after the fact were very scattered.

ETA I know that sinks can be swabbed for blood evidence, maybe he knew this too and had resigned himself to being caught?

ok .... here it is ... he had to have had a shower at some point and took those items into the shower stall with him....that way there was just wet laundry that he immediately put in the washing machine....pretty sure most of those homes have their own washers (just guessing)

He wasn't wearing them in the mud?

All posts are MOO

So he changed his shorts, but didn't change out of the shirt that had mud on it?

Unless he didn't realize it had mud on it :waitasec:

This guys seems so disorganized

Nope, no muddy towel.

This is what was found in GG's room: blood stained underwear, blood stained shorts, bloody towel, blood and mud covered shirt

https://tribkcpq.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/gaeta_gabriel_141007866_prelim.pdf

the shirt was the only item with mud on it AND no shoes found during that search

That really stuck with me because I was surprised that there was only mud on his shirt, but not his shorts or underwear.

How did he only get mud on his shirt, but nothing else? It's bugging me

He could have been wearing the shorts when he killed her, put on the shirt and a pair of pants he didn't care about, and wrapped her in a towel to get rid of her. When he got home, he could have used a garden hose to wash his feet and legs, gone inside and switched to clean pants (and then put on his shoes) and taken his bloody clothes somewhere to get rid of them. MOO

ETA He may not have realized the shirt had mud on it, or may have thought it wouldn't matter if it did as long as there was no blood.

The burger king sighting makes no sense because the sighting was of 2 little girls in burger king by themselves. So unless he grabbed Jenise and another little girl and dropped them off at burger king by themselves, it just doesnt work.
Define "little" could it have been a teen with her that looks younger?

All posts are MOO

could explain him wrapping the towel around himself...hence the blood on the towel.

I could have done without that visual :giggle:

But, yeah, I could see that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members