Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate all of your deep, thoughtful takes on this case. You have such wisdom! I don't know that I have even made it to the level of truly sleuthing yet. But I'll share what I have right now because I believe there are others who are fairly paralyzed like me.

I mentioned my boys earlier, 20yo twins. Older by two minutes, W is bipolar and has a temper that won't quit but he's also not capable of supporting himself, extremely immature and sometimes so sensitive and sweet that it hurts my heart. P is autistic and schizophrenic. He was so full of rage from about 2 to 15 that I absolutely knew he would kill me. He broke my nose when he was 4 and controlled our home for so many years. Then he fell in love with God and got even more introspective and stopped being violent. Both are a lucky moment away from hurting someone depending on how severe they are even at any given time although they are med-compliant all the time. I have protected them every moment from their premature birth through this very day.

When I see Jenise, I don't even like to use her initials. She is beautiful and full of life and absolutely joyous. I feel like I can see her running throughout the neighborhood, giving other moms dandelions she picked.

When I think of GG, there is no name, only initials. I actually had to stop to figure out his name. To me, he exercised tremendous self-control all the time. I have no idea how tall he is but he is small to me with very big muscles, almost like he is bursting at the seams. I think he had to work hard to be as good as the others and to fit in. I think he was quiet at school but like my W, but probably not that way at home. But one day for some reason, he lost control. He would have eventually anyway but it happened when he was a child. The courts may call him an adult but a 17yo boy isn't a grown-up.

Both of their lives are over and their families have to shift and find a new way. Was it his one unlucky moment to hurt someone? Was he tired or suddenly unable to keep it all in?

She was beautiful, happy and free and now she's gone. He was broken and hidden and how he will pay for not getting help or keeping it in for the rest of his life.

The loss of both of them breaks my heart. Like Alanna Gallagher, she was a sweetheart with the smile that could make you cry. He, like Tyler Holder, turned into a monster because he couldn't show what he was holding in and nobody knew that he needed help or they did and didn't know how to help.

Just like any parent can't be glad for those wonderfully joyous 6 years that ended violently and suddenly, I can't be glad that he's going to be locked up for the rest of his life because I believe he has been emotionally that way for too long already.

I hurt for both of them and those that love them.

All I can say to you is within my work. Kudos to you and the Parents who I provide supports to. As well as my Clients. Kudos doesn't even cover how I feel and what you all deserve.

Seems like he has no respect for the man if he raped and killed the man's youngest child.moo

All posts are MOO

UNDERSTATEMENT of the year, Gingersnap.

Could you imagine, opening your home to a neighbor kid, and having him eat dinner, and sleep over, and cut wood with you, and then he rapes and kills your baby and throws her in the muddy ditch? I cannot imagine how devastatingly painful that must be. :cry:

Snipped for brevity by me: I have to agree with this wholeheartedly. When my son's best friend was murdered, he did the same thing, he hung with his friends, they talked about their friend, they cried, they told stories. He'd run back to me and throw himself in my arms and cry, then go back to his friends and talk some more about their friend. I and my husband stood in the background and left him alone to grieve the way he needed to.

I believe GG and one other boy were the only 17 year old boys in the MHP.

Perhaps his other friends did not live there or attend the vigil. I don't think a lot of boys would be interested in a missing child unless they knew her

Cat....that made me cry. You are a person filled with love and caring.
Thank you for confirming that people like YOU do exist. :loveyou:

Snipped for brevity by me: I have to agree with this wholeheartedly. When my son's best friend was murdered, he did the same thing, he hung with his friends, they talked about their friend, they cried, they told stories. He'd run back to me and throw himself in my arms and cry, then go back to his friends and talk some more about their friend. I and my husband stood in the background and left him alone to grieve the way he needed to.

OH MY. your son's best friend was murdered? I am so sorry. That must have been so devastating. :grouphug:

Some random thoughts on this case:

The whole "mentoring" thing. I think that's probably been way over-blown. I don't think anyone saw anything in GG they felt motivated to do anything about only because so far, minus the one woman interviewed, no one saw anything wrong or disturbing with GG. I think it was just a nice thing said by a person trying to come up with something positive to say to explain what they thought they were doing for a local kid.

GG at the vigil. I know we can't go certain places but I find it rather striking that it was mentioned by a local who attended the vigil and took pics (Jules? I believe?) that GG was not seen with any of the other teens in the park. Especially not the ones listed on his SM accounts. That says A LOT to me. When my oldest daughter's classmate in 8th grade took her own life, kids and parents were all at the memorial service. NONE of the kids stuck around their parents, they were all with each other. Consoling one another, talking about her, crying together, etc. All the adults stayed at the back of the chapel and let the kids have as much time and space as they needed. A 17 yr old boy hanging around his mother when his "friends" are allegedly present is just weird, no matter how cool mom might be.

About the WHY?! I have two thoughts on that, but only one I will share. It's possible it wasn't planned at ALL but just a spontaneous thing that clearly got way out of hand. Contributing factors could have been drugs, booze, whatever. The fact that the clean up was so sloppy leads me to believe there was no planning at all. Some of her clothes in the woods, his clothes still there in his room, etc. I see panic there, not planning.

About the "but she wasn't supervised". I'm not bashing on the parents at all here (and God help the mother who has to ID her baby girl's underpants - I only hope they hid the bloody area from her, or only showed her a cropped pic, or something) but clearly that doesn't matter anymore one iota. Jenise could have been locked down Fort Knox style and because this kid was SO trusted by the family, he still would have gotten to her, eventually. It wasn't some random stranger, it was a trusted family friend, a kid the Wright's themselves pretty much considered family. We have kids like that, friends of our own kids, that stay over at our house. It's kind of impossible to protect your kids from the evil inside people that *no one* sees.

About the quick forgiveness. I'm a Christian, and that is critical in my faith but honestly, I'm pretty sure even if I said it, it wouldn't be real. My initial reaction if one of my kids were brutalized in this way, would be demanding the monster's head on a flipping spike. Just being honest. For those of you who may have also followed the Tim Bosma case, when his charred remains were found on the Millard property his wife (who is also a devout Christian) still had so much anger and pain, she wasn't throwing around the "forgiveness" word at all. However, what I do and what Sharlene Bosma did and what other people do are all totally different. Some people need to latch on immediately to *something* and if that's it for them, then good for them for finding that anchor that holds their head above water. My good friend once described grief as an onion, with many layers that have to be peeled back and some of them more than once, and none of them ever in any particular order. It's a brutal thing to process the death of someone close to you and everyone does it differently.

That's all I've got.

When the young girl took her life in your daughter's school, none of the kids at her service were guilty of murdering her. I kind of think we are making this too complicated. Gaeta wasn't a normal teen at a vigil, wanting to be with his peers. He was a murderer- the very murderer who killed the little girl for whom there was a vigil. Why are we are we expecting him to act like a normal teen at that moment ?

My take? He was scared. Scared of being caught and needing to stay close to mommy.

It would make more sense to be at night, but with all the sibs sharing a bedroom, I would think that LE would have established whether or not Jenise went to bed that night. I dunno...scratching my head.

I can't see why teens would be frequenting that path behind the trailer park. It doesn't lead to any stores or anything, I don't think. Just a busy highway.

Overhead maps show nothing of interest that would make the trail frequented by teens...the area behind the mhp is a busy highway, no stores nearby. Maybe, just maybe, they could access the public bus system from there but most teens I know would rather get a ride from parents or friends than go on a public bus!
Plus, most seasons that wooded area would be wet and spongy thanks to the pacific nw drizzle and moss. Going on a bus to get to the mall with wet shoes is no good.

Plus, if the trail opening was two homes away from GG house then only the steele creek teens would be using it, right? I just don't see that the trail would truly be frequently used by teens. Maybe LE put out that statement to get the community thinking, hmm, it could be a teen. Maybe we should be looking in our teens rooms for muddy clothes and shoes.

Thanks sweets. No I am SW Ontario. Mario's Clinic was in Cambridge Ont. He was who we consulted with after they spent 9 months at his clinic. He was amazing and I had a lot of respect for his work. Every time we had meetings I laughed at the sight of him. His hair stood on end. The hair he had. Always wore a trench coat. Had more degrees than anyone I have ever worked with. He would say yes I am Jewish and I look like a loon.
ETA our summer home is in Haliburton do you know that area?

I am familiar with both areas. More familiar with thousand islands area- we take the boat to Mallory town beach sometimes and Kingston is awesome. I also love Montreal and Quebec City.

And we always celebrate two thanksgivings- Canadian thanksgiving and ours. We are Canada lovers. Poutine is my favorite thing ever.

I think it was in the woods because I suspect there was a lot of blood. And why he stuck to his mom, I think he felt guilty and there were suspicions early on. So someone suspected him on Monday.

That's pretty cool. I'm so glad I found this place. Now instead of just watching it all happen, maybe I can do some good.

Sleuthers here have solved cases. In Abraham Shakespeare's case they sparred with his murderer!!!

UNDERSTATEMENT of the year, Gingersnap.

Could you imagine, opening your home to a neighbor kid, and having him eat dinner, and sleep over, and cut wood with you, and then he rapes and kills your baby and throws her in the muddy ditch? I cannot imagine how devastatingly painful that must be. :cry:

So wait- it seems so clear- he did this to retaliate against the dad.... And for what reason? Rage because his father lived so far away? Some sort of dad issue?

"Unquiet Mind" is about Biploar Mania and "Confessions Of A Sociopath"is about a woman with a lack of conscience

Gosh your right! I too mixed up book titles. Apologies for my error. Jmo

ciao

LOL you know Poutine-I luv you LOL Yes I have been up in that area and know it. Quite a ways from me tho. Glad u embrace us Canucks!!!

How could you not love a country that makes it so we have TWO thanksgivings, who gave us barenaked ladies, moxy fruvous, the tragically hip, and also, Poutine!!!?

Doesn't seem like he had respect for anyone, IMO. :( Sure didn't show his friend respect, nor Jenise, nor her siblings, no her parents, nor the neighborhood kids, and adults, no his self, nor his own siblings, nor his parents.....no respect.

It's one of those cases that tears at our souls. We wonder why all evil doesn't have the mark of the beast so we can identify it, and know it. But we don't, and won't have that sign. And that's the scariest aspect of it all. The male jock next door. The one no one has spoken to say they suspected, or they told LE about, etc. Just so tragic.

My deepest, darkest thoughts go to what he did, when he did it, how many times he did it, are there other victims? I hope there is no other perp, and hope there is no other physical victims. I just can't shake the feeling that others might have been molested, but not to the point of J, or maybe they were older, so the damage wasn't as severe? I don't know. I pray my gut instinct is wrong. I'm not getting the feeling anyone else was involved though. I'll honestly be shocked if there is. Yeah I've seen some rumors, but IMO, it's just that, rumors. I wasn't seeing those before his name was released. Everyone honestly seemed stunned, shocked, refused to believe it, and then the court hearing, and I guess the evidence was rather overwhelming. Not seeing lots of defending him now. Yet in the same breath, not seeing ANYTHING that says "yup, always knew he was off", or "well, considering who it is, I'm not surprised", etc. We usually see that. I realize it's all rumor, except for those that have spoken to MSN. But this case is scary!!!

In my mind, I can't figure why have her dressed and then undressed, UNLESS there was more than one incident in that time frame of rape, and then the murder. I wonder if she dressed to leave, to go home, or whatever, and he noticed the bleeding? Realized there was no turning back at that point. She was injured, someone would notice, she could tell. Nothing stopping him from rapping her again, and then murdering her. I pray I'm wrong. I just don't want anyone else to have suffered from his acts, and dear, little J has already lost the most out of the whole situation. Nothing can bring her life back. I don't want details, I don't. Yet, part of me wonders how physically some young girls are raped, and THANKFULLY live through it, and yet others are raped and mortally wounded. Yet, I would rather not know. It wouldn't solve anything. It would only plant a photo I couldn't erase. Something I couldn't unsee, or unknow. So I'll just stay in the dark about that aspect.

I hope J is playing with kittens, and puppies, and catching lightening bugs, and has no memory at all of anything about this world. That she only knows love and happiness. It's the only thing I can hold onto to keep from going insane. Logical or not, religious or not, spiritual or not, I don't care. I must hold that image in my head. A happy, carefree, fully healed little girl just having the most fun of all.

I appreciate all of your deep, thoughtful takes on this case. You have such wisdom! I don't know that I have even made it to the level of truly sleuthing yet. But I'll share what I have right now because I believe there are others who are fairly paralyzed like me.

I mentioned my boys earlier, 20yo twins. Older by two minutes, W is bipolar and has a temper that won't quit but he's also not capable of supporting himself, extremely immature and sometimes so sensitive and sweet that it hurts my heart. P is autistic and schizophrenic. He was so full of rage from about 2 to 15 that I absolutely knew he would kill me. He broke my nose when he was 4 and controlled our home for so many years. Then he fell in love with God and got even more introspective and stopped being violent. Both are a lucky moment away from hurting someone depending on how severe they are even at any given time although they are med-compliant all the time. I have protected them every moment from their premature birth through this very day.

When I see Jenise, I don't even like to use her initials. She is beautiful and full of life and absolutely joyous. I feel like I can see her running throughout the neighborhood, giving other moms dandelions she picked.

When I think of GG, there is no name, only initials. I actually had to stop to figure out his name. To me, he exercised tremendous self-control all the time. I have no idea how tall he is but he is small to me with very big muscles, almost like he is bursting at the seams. I think he had to work hard to be as good as the others and to fit in. I think he was quiet at school but like my W, but probably not that way at home. But one day for some reason, he lost control. He would have eventually anyway but it happened when he was a child. The courts may call him an adult but a 17yo boy isn't a grown-up.

Both of their lives are over and their families have to shift and find a new way. Was it his one unlucky moment to hurt someone? Was he tired or suddenly unable to keep it all in?

She was beautiful, happy and free and now she's gone. He was broken and hidden and how he will pay for not getting help or keeping it in for the rest of his life.

The loss of both of them breaks my heart. Like Alanna Gallagher, she was a sweetheart with the smile that could make you cry. He, like Tyler Holder, turned into a monster because he couldn't show what he was holding in and nobody knew that he needed help or they did and didn't know how to help.

Just like any parent can't be glad for those wonderfully joyous 6 years that ended violently and suddenly, I can't be glad that he's going to be locked up for the rest of his life because I believe he has been emotionally that way for too long already.

Amen. [emoji171]

Gosh I was on another board and the crazy chick who was in love with Richard Ramirez was posting. It was some time ago and perhaps she even married him. Cant remember. Anyhoo she was as whack as they come. She would get all bent out of shape from some questions and leave. Then she would come back and we had to treat her with kid gloves. Again she was as whack as they come.

That's horrible. I'm sorry for your
son and his friends!

On another note, your son didn't murder his friend so it
makes sense that he acted like a normal teen.

Thanks for sharing about your boys. They are so lucky to have you as their mother. You're a really good mom. (Hugs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper