Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting on my regular poster hat: I too have thought of two attacks. I'm not sure the first happened in the house because there must have been a lot of blood but if it did and she was obviously upset and then seemed calmer, he may have started to walk her home and she started to run. That may have enraged him and he could have done it again and then, outside, had to figure out what to do with her. I think he could have beat her badly in rage after she ran.

Or there was no second rape but he after he beat her and killed her, he had about 30 minutes outside to figure out what to do with her and thought of the bog. Maybe he ripped off her clothes, thinking of evidence and then dropped them in the dark?

***GRAPHIC POST FOLLOWS***

He could have raped her with her clothing on. When he realized that there was evidence on the clothing, he took it off or removed it for some other reason. I believe because of the DNA evidence and blood that she had to be wearing the clothing while he committed the rape. Perhaps he thought to wipe himself up with her clothing and that was the reason it was removed. I believe if she had put it back on after the fact there would have been much more blood than was seen. (Here's the hard part to type). He probably killed her to stop her from crying out or screaming for help. I believe she remained in a prone position and that explains the lividity on her abdomen and back only. I don't believe there were necessarily two rapes; I think he was disgusted with himself after he'd seen what he had done. He quickly and ineffectively tried to hide her body, lost track of the clothing or just was too panicked to finish hiding everything. He left the woods and entered one of the cars to try to clean himself up before entering the home.

I might be leaning in this particular direction because I hate to think of this happening twice.

Sorry for the graphic nature of this post. I'm not comfortable typing this, as I myself was a victim of rape as a child. I might be projecting a bit because my abuser always took out his anger at what he had done upon me. So for me, this scenario fits.

JMOO

GRAPHIC

A thought about lividity:

in the probable cause report it indicates that Jenise had lividity both on her abdominal area and her back, as the result of being moved 30 minutes to 3 hours post-mortem. From my limited understanding, what happens when your blood stops circulating it begins to settle in the body in the direction of gravity (so if you're on your back, the lividity will be along your back and the back of your legs). So what this means for Jenise is, lividity had already begun when GG moved her. So she died in one position and he put her in the opposite position when he put her in the mud hole, since the process continued and the coroner found it present both front and back.

Not sure that means anything at all except I hope her face was away from his so at least that wasn't the last thing that poor baby girl saw. :(

Remember that JW laid somewhere deceased for 1 to 3 hours before being taken to the bog. Where other than one of the vehicles could she be concealed? I do not believe the house was any part of the crime unless everyone was gone from the house. jmo

This is not wholly accurate. It says body was moved after 1/2 hour to 3 hours later - meaning it changed positions from her back to her stomach or vise versa. This does not mean he moved her from a location, only that her body position changed. I believe this was when he put her in the bog.

MOO

Question about DNA. Edit because he lives with the stepdad, not bio dad. So same question, if they took Mom's DNA then would forensics have been able to narrow it towards GG if he never gave a sample?

I was just thinking about how GG did not want to give the dna sample. If his Mom and Dad had both given the sample but GG never did, would forensics still have been able to narrow it down to GG after running just the father's sample past the semen from Jenise's underwear?

Just curious as to how differently things could have played out if GG and parents never cooperated in giving them GG's cheek swab...

I am confident that if they did not get a swab from GG, LE would have followed him and somehow gotten a sample from something else -- have him come in for an interview, give him a coke, keep the coke and get DNA from his saliva. Follow him and pick up a coffee cup, coke can, discarded apple, etc., etc. They would have gotten his DNA for sure. It would just have taken a bit longer.

That's what LE did here in NC in a big case -- LE had a 24-hr watch on him -- I've mentioned it before (they got a cigarette butt) -- and it was a match & the rest is courtroom history. LWOP.

I think the official COD was blunt force trauma to the head, wasn't it? I need to go back & reread the probable cause document.

Well the very first news articles I think, jumped the gun and said she died of the blunt firce trauma to the head, however, later news reports then said that they have not yet released the cause of death officially.
So for now I think we have to go with not knowing for sure what the CoD is.

Just jumping off your post. Is it possible that GG raped JW early Sunday a.m. She died from blood loss. GG cleaned himself up, then returned to the scene 30 mim t0 3 hrs later after the rape and placed her in the bog as an after thought? This would make it look like maybe a transient, as we all know GG was a friend of the family and Beyond reproach?

It's certainly possible since JW has reported she wasn't in her bed at 7am Sunday morning. Although that would mean GG was up Sunday morning on a summer day, before 7am. While that is also certainly possible, I find it highly improbable. I mean, anything is possible I guess but I'd venture to guess 99.99% of all teenagers do not get up prior to 7am on a summer day unless they absolutely have to. I know none of my teens do.

This is not wholly accurate. It says body was moved after 1/2 hour to 3 hours later - meaning it changed positions from her back to her stomach or vise versa. This does not mean he moved her from a location, only that her body position changed. I believe this was when he put her in the bog.

MOO

Same thought at the same time. Spooky. :)

****Warning***** Graphic******

You guys are a lot kinder than I. I remember reading about Joseph Klunder's alleged first attack. He attacked a schoolmate in a public restroom. It was violent! He was immediately beating her to the head and she lost consciousness before he raped her.

I don't think for a second that GG was able to rape J and keep her quiet, only thinking of killing her after the fact to hide the rape. I think he turned on her like a rabid dog. I think it was one vicious and brutal attack. The only comfort in that is that she was likely unconscious during the rape. The probable cause statement said multiple skull fractures and evidence of strangulation by ligature. :( I think it was part of the fantasy. . .the brutalness of the attack was the point.

I hate to type this, I think J took several blows to the head, GG used the strap as a ligature and then raped her. . .with more blows to the head. I think she died on her stomach with her shorts and underwear pulled down. Some time and clean-up passed before GG drug her out to the bog. He removed her underwear and shorts possibly as a trophy or to seperate the body from the evidence on them. He either dropped them or realized he couldn't keep them and quickly threw them out there at a later time.

MOO

You know what? I've had multiple concussions (car wreck, fall, etc.), had my nose broken several times (softball, football, fighting with neighborhood boys what can I say, I was a tomboy), have taken anti-depressants *and* am an abuse survivor.

Guess how many 6 years olds I've raped and murdered? Go on, guess!

MOO

Sorry I wasn't clear. That (what you posted) is what I meant. Where do you think she was before he put her in the bog? tia

You know what? I've had multiple concussions (car wreck, fall, etc.), had my nose broken several times (softball, football, fighting with neighborhood boys what can I say, I was a tomboy), have taken anti-depressants *and* am an abuse survivor.

Guess how many 6 years olds I've raped and murdered? Go on, guess!

You may want to read the studies I posted or peruse the internet for info on violence and brain injuries.

I have to wonder what happened to GG's shoes. Do you suppose he was barefoot? It's not uncommon to be barefoot in the summer and the adrenaline could have made it possible for him to go into the woods that way. Hmmmm. . .

I have to wonder what happened to GG's shoes. Do you suppose he was barefoot? It's not uncommon to be barefoot in the summer and the adrenaline could have made it possible for him to go into the woods that way. Hmmmm. . .

Was there ever an explanation as to why LE was looking for muddy boots or shoes? ty

With him admitting he did it, and the evidence LE has, I hope this does not go to trial!

With both families knowing each other, it just seems what will any one gain by dragging out the nasty details for the world to see? Why would either set of parents want to go down that road? JMO

It's up to GG...

I'm sure his parents will weigh-in with him and try to help, and his atty will speak with him -- I'm thinking the prosecutor will speak with GG's atty & maybe dance around a plea -- umm, GG has some big-boy decisions to make. And it's really his to make.

Was there ever an explanation as to why LE was looking for muddy boots or shoes? ty

Not really, other than J was found in the muddy bog. I wish we knew if they found shoe prints or if it was just assuming the perp would have muddy shoes because of the bog. It makes me wonder, that's all. It doesn't appear that they ever found muddy shoes or boots. . .and I don't want to believe that GG had an accomplice after the fact, kwim?

Yes, because Jenise's body was found near the surface of a mud bog about three to four feet deep of mud.
The weather this summer in bremerton had been exceptionally dry so an area of mud was not something most people would have encountered. The LE also meant really muddy, as in, it was a lot of effort to get her in the bog area. So muddy clothes too, not just muddy shoes.

Not really, other than J was found in the muddy bog. I wish we knew if they found shoe prints or if it was just assuming the perp would have muddy shoes because of the bog. It makes me wonder, that's all. It doesn't appear that they ever found muddy shoes or boots. . .and I don't want to believe that GG had an accomplice after the fact, kwim?

They may have been sucked off his feet and are in the bottom of the bog.

They may have been sucked off his feet and are in the bottom of the bog.

I thought of that, but I remember reading that the FBI forensic team processed the bog. I would think if there was so much as a gum wrapper they would have found it. Who knows though. . maybe they did find the shoes and it just didn't make the PC statement.

I suppose they could try to get his shoes out of there, but really, what difference would it make?

He could say he lost them earlier in the year.

Minette- I agree with your statement, I too have had accidents and still taking anti-depressants I have never had a horrible thought to hurt anyone let alone a innocent 6 year old. This boy was not crazy, mental illness does not cause violence, this boy was pure evil. I think he saw the oppertunity in JW being out and by herself and he decided to act on his sick twisted fantasy, and little JW was a vulnerable victim due to the fact she had way too much freedom. From all the things that I have read on pedo's this is what they look for vulnerability- if it wasnt her Im sure he would have found another child maybe not that day, but I guarentee we would have read about him anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne