Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought in answer to the posters saying that Jenise must have been in bed at 10pm, as her siblings would have confirmed it.

If a 6 year old is allowed to roam freely and stay out till late (we've heard from one teenager that the local teens used to take her home at night) then surely it is possible that the 12 year old has an even later curfew? Surely its perfectly possible that none of her siblings saw her in bed at 10pm?

Perhaps there was no set time for the older ones to come home. Perhaps 10pm trips to Burger King are normal. Perhaps the siblings were sleeping elsewhere that night - or even wandering round the park till the early hours.

I'm not sure it has ever been confirmed that Jenise was seen by anyone, other than her dad, in bed on Saturday night?

Another thought is that if her siblings got in late, they might have gone to bed without even turning the bedroom light on, so as not to wake her up - so didn't even look at her bed - they could have just assumed she would be in it, so any confirmation might be based on that.

Also, they are old enough to know that their parents would get in trouble if nobody had even checked that Jenise was home that Saturday night, so I'm sure a lot of children in that situation would say the thing that kept their parents out of trouble? So confirm a sighting even if they didn't know if it was true?

Not suggesting this did happen - just trying to think of reasons that would explain why the children were removed from the house and why they still haven't been returned. All I can think of is that perhaps they told the police that they weren't home till very late, and didn't know where Jenise was that night, as they hadn't been home?

I can believe the siblings weren't home at 10pm, for the simple reason that if Jenise was allowed to have the freedom of a 16 year old, coming and going as she pleased and not checking in for hours, then I can't believe that a 12 year old had a set bedtime around 10pm. And I don't know of any 12 year old who would be happy having the same bedtime or rules as a sister half their age.

Just MOO.

The question remains as to why he would not drive her miles away and put her in the woods where no one would find her ever or maybe for years.

He is so strong he could have carried her deep into the woods and no one would have been the wiser

Maybe he was only allowed to drive within the neighborhood to practice driving and not allowed out on the main roads yet. That's a pretty common practice with new drivers. Would be interesting if he 'followed that rule' while breaking every other rule of society .

Just a thought in answer to the posters saying that Jenise must have been in bed at 10pm, as her siblings would have confirmed it.

If a 6 year old is allowed to roam freely and stay out till late (we've heard from one teenager that the local teens used to take her home at night) then surely it is possible that the 12 year old has an even later curfew? Surely its perfectly possible that none of her siblings saw her in bed at 10pm?

Perhaps there was no set time for the older ones to come home. Perhaps 10pm trips to Burger King are normal. Perhaps the siblings were sleeping elsewhere that night - or even wandering round the park till the early hours.

I'm not sure it has ever been confirmed that Jenise was seen by anyone, other than her dad, in bed on Saturday night?

Another thought is that if her siblings got in late, they might have gone to bed without even turning the bedroom light on, so as not to wake her up - so didn't even look at her bed - they could have just assumed she would be in it, so any confirmation might be based on that.

Also, they are old enough to know that their parents would get in trouble if nobody had even checked that Jenise was home that Saturday night, so I'm sure a lot of children in that situation would say the thing that kept their parents out of trouble? So confirm a sighting even if they didn't know if it was true?

Not suggesting this did happen - just trying to think of reasons that would explain why the children were removed from the house and why they still haven't been returned. All I can think of is that perhaps they told the police that they weren't home till very late, and didn't know where Jenise was that night, as they hadn't been home?

I can believe the siblings weren't home at 10pm, for the simple reason that if Jenise was allowed to have the freedom of a 16 year old, coming and going as she pleased and not checking in for hours, then I can't believe that a 12 year old had a set bedtime around 10pm. And I don't know of any 12 year old who would be happy having the same bedtime or rules as a sister half their age.

Just MOO.

Freedom of a 16 year old?

Maybe a child who no longer lives at home.

I think most parents have some kind of curfew for kids living at home. And the need for a call if the child is going to be later.

Just makes sense. Who wants to worry and wonder about your child?

Wonder what they do in their spare time? Hang with each other like a little pack and talk about how big and strong they are ? Wondering about initiation type things, too.

BBM This thought makes me feel ill, but it is a possibility. It could makes sense of keeping the bloodied underwear in possession, as proof of something. I can't even type it. Leaving the victim's underwear could have been a last minute decision, it could have at that point become obvious that these were the underwear of a child and would not work as proof of some sort of sexual encounter (with a virgin?)--Plus the fact that he had murdered her, probably after realizing the irreparable damage he had done-- Maybe he was planning to use his own as proof of such? MOO I highly doubt any of this (initiation or calculated disposal of items), IMHO he dropped Jenise's clothing items accidentally and didn't have the time or privacy to go back and retrieve/destroy them. He would need have been very messed up psychologically to go along with such an initiation, but have some have said, there were probably many contributing factors to the rape, the murder, and the choice of victim. I might need to step away from this thread for a day or so, it really is one of the saddest I have read.

My brain just can't figure this out, or I missed it if it was answered before ....
Is there a reason why the Probable Cause Statement refers to GG's mother as TW and not Kugler?

Are they not married?
Am I missing something? TIA

I think they are married, the dad in this situation is referred to as GG's Step Dad. Many women choose to keep their maiden or former married name.

I was on Twitter earlier & saw a KIRO7 reporter tweet that Jenise's memorial is this afternoon. [emoji25]

I was on Twitter earlier & saw a KIRO7 reporter tweet that Jenise's memorial is this afternoon. [emoji25]
Actually she's referring to it as a funeral, FWIW. She also said Jenise's sister is giving/gave a new statement to the press. Grrr, I've got to learn how to link on this phone!

GRAPHIC

It may be noted on autopsy that she had not only vaginal tearing, but rectal tearing as well.

In my 32 year career as an ER RN, I had to do two rape kits on girls less than 12 years of age. I will never forget them as long as I live. When we were finished the exams, both times the ER doc walked out and cried as did the rest of the staff. The docs didn't even hide it.

No matter how many horrific trauma cases we see, children are the worst to care for without getting emotional. Seeing children bear the brunt of sexual trauma is absolutely the worst IME. Tears are running down my face as I type this. Their faces still fresh in my mind. Their eyes.... No words.

I hope GG goes away for a very long time. JMV

christine clarridge ‏@seaclarridge 39s
3 rows are filled with the Kitsap County sherriff's investigators who worked #JeniseWright 's case.

christine clarridge ‏@seaclarridge 6m
#JeniseWright's family is here. Almost all - her mom, dad, sibs, gparents, etc - are dressed in Jenise's favorite color purple.

christine clarridge ‏@seaclarridge 12m
Before the svc, #JeniseWright's sister Melanie Davis talked about how special her sister was & thanked all those who worked 2 solve case.

https://twitter.com/seaclarridge

christine clarridge ‏@seaclarridge 39s
3 rows are filled with the Kitsap County sherriff's investigators who worked #JeniseWright 's case.

christine clarridge ‏@seaclarridge 6m
#JeniseWright's family is here. Almost all - her mom, dad, sibs, gparents, etc - are dressed in Jenise's favorite color purple.

christine clarridge ‏@seaclarridge 12m
Before the svc, #JeniseWright's sister Melanie Davis talked about how special her sister was & thanked all those who worked 2 solve case.

https://twitter.com/seaclarridge
Thanks for posting! Wow -- 3 rows of sheriff's investigators. Jenise won their hearts, too. [emoji26]

Although I believe head injury could have something to do with this, I am more inclined to think a mental illness could be the main underlying "cause." Particularly in the light of his current treatment. It's hard to grasp that a person can "snap" in that manner, but I have seen someone I love dearly go from a straight A Grad student to a person with severe mental psychosis in a very short time frame. Yes, there were some warnings but only to those who were very close at hand. People can become violent quite suddenly; it has been known to happen.

Tragic for all concerned, most especially the families.

I'm jumping ahead here, but I wanted to say that the two, head injury and mental health are in a general sense the same. The words are a little misleading. People tend to separate things that are "mental" with the actual physical brain. Think of it as saying, an eye injury and vision health. I understand what you are saying though. . .someone could have vision problems that predate and are unrelated and to their eye injury. But we can't ignore that any injury to the body effects the health of the body, even just temporarily. A leg injury effects leg health, etc.

Btw, I'm not trying to defend GG. But I understand why the prosecution is dotting their eyes and crossing their tees, because these issues are surely going to come up if there is a trial.

I'm jumping ahead here, but I wanted to say that the two, head injury and mental health are in a general sense the same. The words are a little misleading. People tend to separate things that are "mental" with the actual physical brain. Think of it as saying, an eye injury and vision health. I understand what you are saying though. . .someone could have vision problems that predate and are unrelated and to their eye injury. But we can't ignore that any injury to the body effects the health of the body, even just temporarily. A leg injury effects leg health, etc.

Btw, I'm not trying to defend GG. But I understand why the prosecution is dotting their eyes and crossing their tees, because these issues are surely going to come up if there is a trial.

I think I understand what you are saying. Anatomical brain trauma affecting the physiological brain. The two do go hand in hand.

What if GG gave Jenise something to calm her before assaulting her? Has toxicology come in yet?

ETA: Someone posted an excellent possible scenario about the assault occurring in a vehicle but I can't find it now.

GRAPHIC

It may be noted on autopsy that she had not only vaginal tearing, but rectal tearing as well.

In my 32 year career as an ER RN, I had to do two rape kits on girls less than 12 years of age. I will never forget them as long as I live. When we were finished the exams, both times the ER doc walked out and cried as did the rest of the staff. The docs didn't even hide it.

No matter how many horrific trauma cases we see, children are the worst to care for without getting emotional. Seeing children bear the brunt of sexual trauma is absolutely the worst IME. Tears are running down my face as I type this. Their faces still fresh in my mind. Their eyes.... No words.

I hope GG goes away for a very long time. JMV

Your post really moved me. So many people are victimized by one crime...the concentric circle analogy. And what stands out the most is the contrast between depravity and human compassion. God bless you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne