Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember that JW laid somewhere deceased for 1 to 3 hours before being taken to the bog. Where other than one of the vehicles could she be concealed? I do not believe the house was any part of the crime unless everyone was gone from the house. jmo

I remember a case where a kid killed a little neighbor girl and hid her body under his bed for several days until the smell gave him away. FWIW

The question remains as to why he would not drive her miles away and put her in the woods where no one would find her ever or maybe for years.

He is so strong he could have carried her deep into the woods and no one would have been the wiser

That and the fact that there are wooded areas all over the place near where he lives but farther away than the woods two houses down from his own house. So yes, if he wanted to make it difficult to find her body, there are numerous wooded areas within minutes of where he lives, and definitely more wooded areas a short drive away in any direction.

I know no one here wants to even think that there was, myself included. Once was brutal enough. I'm leaning more towards the idea that the reason the clothing items were found separate from her, is because he was planning to hide/dispose of them elsewhere due to what was on them. I suspect he dropped them and by the time he realized he'd done that, there was no way he could get back out to the woods without someone noticing. If indeed it did all happen Saturday night, folks were already out by dark Sunday night looking for her, and there's no way he'd have gone into the woods then.

ETA: and the only reason I'm putting this out there is because I can't bear the though of there being two separate sexual assaults. :( So my brain needed another explanation.

ITA with this. I believe he thought the mud would remove any evidence from her body and he would remove any evidence from her clothes by making them disappear. I just really dont believe there was a 2nd assault and truly hope there wasnt.

I am still very much stuck on the timeline and how they came to be together. I do believe she was in bed on saturday night otherwise, the siblings would have noticed. It may not have been 10pm though. It may have been earlier or a little later but either way, I do believe she went to bed saturday night. I dont think it is likely that GG spent the night at the Wright house that night because JWs brother wasnt home and again, the siblings would have mentioned it. Not to mention, if he had spent the night for whatever reason, when the family woke at 7am, they would have noticed that both JW and GG were not there which regardless of anything anyone in the family has said or done would cause a huge question in their minds.

So right now the theory I am working with is this and its totally my opinion and speculation:
Sunday morning, Jenise woke up early and went out to play. GG is already awake because contrary to popular belief, some teenagers do know what daylight looks like. As an athlete, GG may have been out jogging or something and saw Jenise wandering. He calls her over and says that he will play with her. Then they head to the woods or the abandoned house. He may have had the towel that was found in his house over his shoulder to wipe sweat while jogging. No one has even implied this was a huge bath towel. I believe this towel was laid down as a barrier between either the hard floor of the abandoned house or from sticks, leaves, the ground of the woods. He proceeds to sexually assault her which would have bloodied the towel under her. He finishes the sexual assault. Tells JW to put her clothes back on. She does but continues to cry from pain. They are starting to head out of the woods, JW is still crying and GG now notices a stain forming on her shorts. "S**t!!! He realizes that there is no hiding what he has done if JW goes home. I believe at this point the physical assault and strangulation happen. He has now killed her and she is laying on the ground on her back (causing lividity on the back). He realizes he needs to hide her, but where? While he finds the spot which I dont think is too far from where he killed her, lividity is happening. Once he spots the mud bog, he strips her because he knows there is evidence on her clothes. He puts her in the mud face down causing the abdominal lividity. He believes the mud will destroy any other evidence and/or she wont ever be found and it will never matter anyway. Once she is covered with the pallet and hidden to his satisfaction, he knows he needs to get home and clean up. He is carrying the towel and Jenise's clothes bundled up together. He starts running because he wants to get home quick to avoid being seen and possibly because his mom and stepdad were out but he knew they would be home soon. While running, he drops JWs clothes but doesnt realize it. He gets home, strips off his clothes, throws them plus the towel in his closet and hops in the shower. Parents come home (if speculation is accurate) but him being up fairly early and showered dont cause any alarm because (speculation) he always jogs in the morning and showers after, so nothing seems amiss.

I havent figured out where the GG family cars come into play, but they could just have been taken to make sure no evidence was missed and will be returned once they are completely checked out.

Again this is all speculation and my opinion but the only way I can see everything working within the semi-believed timeline.

2hopefor, you asked about the burger king in the area. That bk is at 1554 NE Fairgrounds road and at the corner of where it intersects with the same hwy that backs the area where jenise was found.
It is open til 1 a.m.

It is just a couple minutes drive from the steele creek mhp.

I too am not sure about the BK sighting. I would bet that LE has asked for any surveillance camera footage.

What is the abandoned house that is being referred to? Where is it located?

I'm going to be as polite as I can be - not sure how it may come across,
and I really am not trying to be snarky etc.,

Maybe GG was inadequate in size for his age - could be reason for his rage/depression not wanting to talk about it etc.,
also it may just have some saving grace and less of an intrusion against poor little Jenise (may her soul rest in peace).

I, in no way mean to say this to distract or make light of this horrid situation.

Was he made fun of and could not handle it any more and had to prove himself.????

I don't think I can type anymore on the topic - sorry, need to dry eyes :tears:

I remember a case where a kid killed a little neighbor girl and hid her body under his bed for several days until the smell gave him away. FWIW

That was Josh Phillips. He claimed he killed Maddie Cifton after accidentally injuring her and was terrified of being punished by his dad. The evidence said otherwise. Kind of like what I'm expecting to hear from GG - that he didn't mean to kill Jenise.

SUPER GRAPHIC!!!!!!'!!!!!

She is 6 years old.

After being raped, she was not walking anywhere.

Can you even imagine the pain she would be in?

Unless he gagged her, she had to be screaming in pain.

Which is why I can't see the attack happening in the mhp itself because the houses are close together...someone would have heard, esp since the weather had been so warm that people would have windows open. I also can't imagine in the woods unless the bog area is pretty far away from the mhp so that the noise would not carry.

The question remains as to why he would not drive her miles away and put her in the woods where no one would find her ever or maybe for years.

He is so strong he could have carried her deep into the woods and no one would have been the wiser

Maybe the reason he didn't take off to hide her elsewhere, was because he was interrupted and the woods were actually the first place he thought of to put her? Let's say it did take place in one of the vehicles. He leaves her there, goes inside to clean up and tries to figure out what to do next and someone comes home (that might explain the lividity time frame of 30 minutes to 3 hours after she was deceased). He panics, goes outside, removes her from the vehicle and hides her in the woods behind the house, removes her clothes and then dropping her clothes without even realizing it, on his way back to his house.

The whole scene actually reeks of him panicking. I think he meant to sexually assault her but he never planned on killing her. I think he just flipped out after he saw what he'd done to her. (I know I keep changing my own theory but that's just because the whole wretched mess is just so surreal).

Brain injuries in athletes, especially in kids , is a huge topic. I heard a program in the last couple of days, but I cannot find it on the net, that kids and sports injuries are a huge issue. It was either WPR or MPR.

Anyway, they are saying that kid's heads are larger so they are off balance because of that. They are starting to look at girl's soccer.

I have posted info that says there is depression and anti social behavior noted as a result of brain injury.

With GG's body and strength, I bet he took a lot of hits to the head in football.

The program I listened talked about how even the best helmets are not helping.

I believe Congress is acting on some kind if bill that involves concussions and young athletes.

I meant studies exploring if brain injuries can play part in young people's minds, when in comes to them committing violent or sexually sadistic crimes. I can imagine people being ethically against that, because it could label kids with brain injuries as more likely to be pedophiles or violent. Or something like that garble.

That and the fact that there are wooded areas all over the place near where he lives but farther away than the woods two houses down from his own house. So yes, if he wanted to make it difficult to find her body, there are numerous wooded areas within minutes of where he lives, and definitely more wooded areas a short drive away in any direction.

Didn't they say (And I will look for the link to this right now) that he was very familiar with these particular woods? I could be remembering wrong, I will look to verify

That was Josh Phillips. He claimed he killed Maddie Cifton after accidentally injuring her and was terrified of being punished by his dad. The evidence said otherwise. Kind of like what I'm expecting to hear from GG - that he didn't mean to kill Jenise.

Thanks, I was racking my brain and for the life of me couldn't remember the name of the perp or the name of the victim, just the incident. Glad I wasn't on Jeopardy!

They found her in the woods right behind his house. No vehicle access.

Except that the woods do back up against the highway and there are places along that area where a car could pull in and park if they wanted to or needed to. As in, there are driveway type of entrances that lead to hard grassed areas where a car can park. It would be a trek way in to get to the wooded area but not impossible given his strength, to carry a body in from that direction.

So would he have done that? Took her to Burger King, maybe...Raped her in the car, became enraged, killed her, decided to put the body close to home for whatever reason, and then accessed it from the highway side.

"The teen's residence is two homes away from the access to a wooded trail leading to where the body was found, according to the court document."

That makes it sound like he could walk. Does anyone know for sure? I'm sorry if it's been said, I am feverishly trying to catch up.

ETA: I'm sorry, I can't get this stupid thing to link!

"The teen's residence is two homes away from the access to a wooded trail leading to where the body was found, according to the court document."

That makes it sound like he could walk. Does anyone know for sure? I'm sorry if it's been said, I am feverishly trying to catch up.

ETA: I'm sorry, I can't get this stupid thing to link!

Oh yes absolutely he could have walked there. There was an article from her vigil in which a teen friend of Jenise, initials are MP, spoke at the vigil and mentioned playing with her in the creek, keeping her close (prob so she didn't fall in I assume).
I think she is probably referring to these woods behind the mhp with the creek.
http://www.centralkitsapreporter.com/news/270566511.html?mobile=true

Which is why I can't see the attack happening in the mhp itself because the houses are close together...someone would have heard, esp since the weather had been so warm that people would have windows open. I also can't imagine in the woods unless the bog area is pretty far away from the mhp so that the noise would not carry.

Someone put that wood pallet there for a reason, either to keep people from getting stuck in the deep mud or to use as a bridge. Deputy Wilson said he didn't know how close it was to the trails that the kids used but it's probably close. We also don't know how far GG moved her body so he may have assaulted her in a nearby (drier) clearing, left her then returned later to put her in the bog and cover her.

I meant studies exploring if brain injuries can play part in young people's minds, when in comes to them committing violent or sexually sadistic crimes. I can imagine people being ethically against that, because it could label kids with brain injuries as more likely to be pedophiles or violent. Or something like that garble.

I posted research somewhere in some posts back that does hint at that exact issue.

And Gitana posted that all serial killers, was it, had a history of head injuries. So the research is there and more will be coming, I am sure.

Someone like Ted Bundy or Ed Gein had all kinds of issues that make it be no surprise they became horrible killers.

From what we know of GG, he does not appear to have the horrible upbringing that Bundy and Gein had.

I read on a serial killer site somewhere on the net, and everyone had a horrible home life. Every single one.

That's a good point I've been thinking all along it must have happened in his room but yes there probably would have been too much mess to conceal.

ARS took Jessica too his room.

OMG!!! That is awful. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member