Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he did assault her in his house and then used the vehicle to take Jenise away undetected to the next scene, the woods. So then evidence could have transferred to the car/van, whatever.

Has it been determined that no one was home that night?

Putting on my regular poster hat: I too have thought of two attacks. I'm not sure the first happened in the house because there must have been a lot of blood but if it did and she was obviously upset and then seemed calmer, he may have started to walk her home and she started to run. That may have enraged him and he could have done it again and then, outside, had to figure out what to do with her. I think he could have beat her badly in rage after she ran.

Or there was no second rape but he after he beat her and killed her, he had about 30 minutes outside to figure out what to do with her and thought of the bog. Maybe he ripped off her clothes, thinking of evidence and then dropped them in the dark?

That's a good point I've been thinking all along it must have happened in his room but yes there probably would have been too much mess to conceal.

I don't think a vehicle was involved at all. I keep going back to if he had her in a vehicle for the assault, then why would he have dumped her behind his trailer in the nearby woods. He could have dumped her anywhere away from the mhp and LE would have been looking for a perp in a wider area instead of concentrating their investigation there. I know LE would have started there anyway, but had the body been dumped elsewhere, they would have been looking in that area for a perp as well.

It makes no sense to me that he would have her in a vehicle and not take her away from his home area, distancing himself from the crime.

And many times LE take vehicles as a matter of routine in an investigation. They took both Mark Redwine's vehicles in the investigation of the disappearance of his son Dylan. They were later returned to him. Dylan's partial remains were found later, but no charges have ever been filed against anyone in that case.

Could they be looking for evidence regarding different crimes?

I think they HAD to take the vehicles just to rule them in or out. Without checking, they wouldn't know if they are a part of the crime scene or not. With there being 3 vehicles that he could have had access to, then, yes I can see why investigators would need to thoroughly check all of them. There might not be any evidence in any of the vehicles, but if they don't check, they don't know.

SUPER GRAPHIC!!!!!!'!!!!!

She is 6 years old.

After being raped, she was not walking anywhere.

Can you even imagine the pain she would be in?

Unless he gagged her, she had to be screaming in pain.

Could they be looking for evidence regarding different crimes?

Possibly. But I don't think a vehicle was a part of this crime. I could be wrong but it doesn't make sense to me that he would use the vehicle for the rape/murder but not use it to dump the body therefore distancing himself from it all. IMO, MOO.

She is 6 years old.

My heart breaks to write this but maybe that is when / why the blunt force trauma came about to quiet her and when she only cried louder, he hit her harder. I'm sorry honey :( .......

She is 6 years old.

Oh dear oh dear it's awful to think about but you are most likely right.

I wondered that too. If he turns 18 in December, shouldn't he be finished high school and heading to college?

Here in Georgia, if your birthday is after August 31st, you have to wait another year before beginning school. My husband's birthday is in September, so he was almost
a year older than the kids in his class. Maybe this is why GG was just going into 12th grade.

***Warning-graphic*****

I hate to type these words, but maybe after the horrible act, GG used her underwear to clean himself and transferred his DNA on it mixed with blood. Then he accidentally dropped her clothes. By the time he realized it, it was too late, the search had already begun.

Remember that JW laid somewhere deceased for 1 to 3 hours before being taken to the bog. Where other than one of the vehicles could she be concealed? I do not believe the house was any part of the crime unless everyone was gone from the house. jmo

I don't know that I believe the BK possible sighting. Does anyone know if there are any food places open late there?? "IF" a vehicle was used, maybe to buy something as a bride? I don't personally think a vehicle was involved, but could see the possibility. GG could have offered an ice cream, a toy, etc. Along that line, do most teenagers have money even without a job? I don't know.

I'm thinking like a few others are. The rape was the initial goal of his. However, he didn't expect what that would cause. Wasn't prepared for the aftermath, or just didn't think that far ahead. Perhaps had sex with someone his age, and figured it would be the same? It hurts to think of what this child endured. So in having to even think about this case, as much as NO ONE wants to forget J, I have to distance myself from that aspect. Think of it more as a case, rather than a child. I don't even know if that makes sense. But my mind just can't.

Some young kids are raped, molested, etc., and there is no blood, no tears, no trauma. I know this from a young child that was by her Dad, and have spoke of it before. Everyone believes the child, YET, there are currently no charges against him, and he is allowed supervised visitation!!! Prosecutor states in that case it's because she's too young to testify against him, there was no semen, and they only have one chance of making the charge stick, and the prosecutor doesn't feel it will. But I know what the 4yr old child told me, and she wouldn't know anything about those acts unless someone did it to her!!!

I'm not going to look at child *advertiser censored* to see if the videos, literature or whatever shows the trauma these children endure. I can't. I won't. We hear of other cases where children have been raped for years before their rapist is caught! And yet, their Mom doesn't see bleeding or if they do, I guess it isn't reported or the child isn't taken to a doctor??!?! I don't know.

I think he raped her, she dressed with the intention of leaving, perhaps she noticed the blood, perhaps he did. Maybe he didn't realize she was bleeding until he started to clean himself? At that point, thinking she was injured and her parents would know, he felt he had nothing else to lose by raping her again, and murdering her.

As to her being found so close, in many cases here the body is found close to the perps home, or somewhere he/she is very familiar with. Some of the perps go to great lengths to conceal the crime, and others seem to revert to familiar. JMO, but the many unsolved cases here, or the perp is arrested with no body, I think in those cases the crime was well planned, and the perp spent time planning the disposal of the body, the concealment, etc., perhaps even thinking that no body will mean no charges.

The question remains as to why he would not drive her miles away and put her in the woods where no one would find her ever or maybe for years.

He is so strong he could have carried her deep into the woods and no one would have been the wiser

I nearly fell from my perch when I googled the former wrestler's name from that article - attempted murder - involving strangulation, knocked out her teeth and she needed a steel plate in her chin broke numerous facial bones .... he was champ in 2008 - not that long ago.....what's in the water there? He was charged in 2012 and I don't see sentencing.

Sounding very peculiar....wrestlers seem to have some issues it seems. KWIM (MOO)

http://www.kitsapsun.com/sports/col...f-graham-weird-week-in-the-world-of-wrestling

GG really showed promise of being very successful

"The youngest Gaeta brother could end up being the best of the bunch — and he's aiming to do some damage at the Tacoma Dome in the near future"

http://www.kitsapsun.com/sports/high-school/sibling-wrestlers-a-tradition-at-olympic

Yes what is in the water, indeed? But I have to clarify that the Wolves are a SOUTH Kitsap wrestling team, olympic high school mascot are the Trojans. Bremerton is in Kitsap County, but Port Orchard is where South Kitsap is. So different coaches and schools. Still a very creepy thing to find out though!

Possibly. But I don't think a vehicle was a part of this crime. I could be wrong but it doesn't make sense to me that he would use the vehicle for the rape/murder but not use it to dump the body therefore distancing himself from it all. IMO, MOO.

Checking out the vehicles may just be Standard Operating Procedure.

I don't know that I believe the BK possible sighting. Does anyone know if there are any food places open late there?? "IF" a vehicle was used, maybe to buy something as a bride? I don't personally think a vehicle was involved, but could see the possibility. GG could have offered an ice cream, a toy, etc. Along that line, do most teenagers have money even without a job? I don't know.

I'm thinking like a few others are. The rape was the initial goal of his. However, he didn't expect what that would cause. Wasn't prepared for the aftermath, or just didn't think that far ahead. Perhaps had sex with someone his age, and figured it would be the same? It hurts to think of what this child endured. So in having to even think about this case, as much as NO ONE wants to forget J, I have to distance myself from that aspect. Think of it more as a case, rather than a child. I don't even know if that makes sense. But my mind just can't.

Some young kids are raped, molested, etc., and there is no blood, no tears, no trauma. I know this from a young child that was by her Dad, and have spoke of it before. Everyone believes the child, YET, there are currently no charges against him, and he is allowed supervised visitation!!! Prosecutor states in that case it's because she's too young to testify against him, there was no semen, and they only have one chance of making the charge stick, and the prosecutor doesn't feel it will. But I know what the 4yr old child told me, and she wouldn't know anything about those acts unless someone did it to her!!!

I'm not going to look at child *advertiser censored* to see if the videos, literature or whatever shows the trauma these children endure. I can't. I won't. We hear of other cases where children have been raped for years before their rapist is caught! And yet, their Mom doesn't see bleeding or if they do, I guess it isn't reported or the child isn't taken to a doctor??!?! I don't know.

I think he raped her, she dressed with the intention of leaving, perhaps she noticed the blood, perhaps he did. Maybe he didn't realize she was bleeding until he started to clean himself? At that point, thinking she was injured and her parents would know, he felt he had nothing else to lose by raping her again, and murdering her.

As to her being found so close, in many cases here the body is found close to the perps home, or somewhere he/she is very familiar with. Some of the perps go to great lengths to conceal the crime, and others seem to revert to familiar. JMO, but the many unsolved cases here, or the perp is arrested with no body, I think in those cases the crime was well planned, and the perp spent time planning the disposal of the body, the concealment, etc., perhaps even thinking that no body will mean no charges.

How could anyone so small not suffer major trauma to that area? It is not possible

It's possible he just lowered her shorts and underwear. I'll leave it at that because I don't want to get graphic.

The question remains as to why he would not drive her miles away and put her in the woods where no one would find her ever or maybe for years.

He is so strong he could have carried her deep into the woods and no one would have been the wiser

That is why a few days ago I posted a speculation of, maybe he had plans to help with the search that would ensue. Maybe he wanted to be the one who found her, so that he would be the hero that brought her remains home to give "closure" to her family and so she could be laid to rest.

But he did not anticipate that LE would call in the Feds and that together they would employ trained searchers and dogs and not use just anyone to search.

That, or maybe he thought they would not find her body and he could visit the area again.

Don't know...just ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member