Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica's favorite color was purple, too. Everyone wore purple in the courtroom during her case, including ARS' family.
I think that if Jenise and Jessica knew each other, they would have been great friends, even despite the age difference.

A beautiful park was built in Jessica's honor; all the playground equipment is purple:
http://www.coloradomoves.com/colorado-communities/building-a-park-in-her-honor/2013/8/9

The lovely picture of Jenise posted upstream with her cat reminded me of this photo of Jessica, who also loved animals. She is seen in many photos with animals; this one is my favorite photo of Jessica, the one with the duck:

View attachment 57022

View attachment 57023

View attachment 57024

eta: balling

Alanna's favorite color was also purple :(

Another study that links pedo and head injuries and molestation

http://www.indiana.edu/~sexlab/files/pr2007/Seto2007.pdf

Seriously, we need to find out what to do to intervene.

But that doesn't show anything. It does not show that brain injuries cause it. Isn't it estimated that 1-4 girls and 1-6 boys will have been sexually abused? There is A LOT of abusers, so yes there will be a lot of head injuries. All that link shows is that there were pedophiles who also had brain injuries.

I had to step away from this case for a few days but I have a question. I haven't caught up on reading everything, but did GG have a documented head injury or is this just 'what if'?

Thanks!

I had to step away from this case for a few days but I have a question. I haven't caught up on reading everything, but did GG have a documented head injury or is this just 'what if'?

Thanks!

He does not have a documented head injury that we're aware of. It's all speculation, trying to find answers to why he brutalized that poor girl.

He does not have a documented head injury that we're aware of. It's all speculation, trying to find answers to why he brutalized that poor girl.

He did suffer the broken nose that caused him to almost lose consciousness . I would say that is a head injury.

And wrestling and playing football. How could he not have repetitive slams to the brain?

Well, snap. As I'm trying to catch up through the thread I assumed it was known. I didn't realize it was speculation!

Thanks!
It's a what if of epic proportions !

He did suffer the broken nose that caused him to almost lose consciousness . I would say that is a head injury.

And wrestling and playing football. How could he not have repetitive slams to the brain?

That's still all speculation and assumption. To my knowledge there has not been any kind of medical report linked anywhere that he has a brain injury and/or takes medication for such.

Thanks!

if not, I hope he gets one.

But that doesn't show anything. It does not show that brain injuries cause it. Isn't it estimated that 1-4 girls and 1-6 boys will have been sexually abused? There is A LOT of abusers, so yes there will be a lot of head injuries. All that link shows is that there were pedophiles who also had brain injuries.

I am all for trying to figure out what leads to creating people with issues. We all have free will to do good or evil. But some of us have been dealt a really difficult hand of cards to play with.

There is no way that I believe that a child that is loved, nurtured and has their needs met(not wants) , is not at a tremendous advantage of having a successful life over a child that is brutalized, ignored, or molested by parents or others.

That does not mean that someone cannot overcome the odds. They sure do.

When I see those beautiful trusting eyes of a child and know that some are living in a life of hell while others are in the loving arms of those that care for them, I cannot feel that is OK.

Finding justice means that we as a society to the best of our abilities need to work on making lives for children be healthy, loving and just

That's still all speculation and assumption. To my knowledge there has not been any kind of medical report linked anywhere that he has a brain injury and/or takes medication for such.

Antidepressants?

Just to be clear, it is entirely possible he DOES have a serious undocumented head injury. Just saying, there is no medical report anywhere that I'm aware of to back this up.

Just to be clear, it is entirely possible he DOES have a serious undocumented head injury. Just saying, there is no medical report anywhere that I'm aware of to back this up.

According to the research, the brain injury does not have to be serious. It can be many jars to the brain as in sports such as football, soccer, hockey, etc

I am all for trying to figure out what leads to creating people with issues. We all have free will to do good or evil. But some of us have been dealt a really difficult hand of cards to play with.

There is no way that I believe that a child that is loved, nurtured and has their needs met(not wants) , is not at a tremendous advantage of having a successful life over a child that is brutalized, ignored, or molested by parents or others.

That does not mean that someone cannot overcome the odds. They sure do.

When I see those beautiful trusting eyes of a child and know that some are living in a life of hell while others are in the loving arms of those that care for them, I cannot feel that is OK.

Finding justice means that we as a society to the best of our abilities need to work on making lives for children be healthy, loving and just

Oh, I am for it also. I was just commenting on that particular study not really showing anything substantial.

As much I am for knowing what makes certain people the way they are and digging into that, I am also willing to accept that some people will probably have no explanation as well.

Antidepressants?

I suffer from chronic neck spasms from a car accident and had a doctor prescribe those for me. I don't have depression or a head injury at all. Often they are also prescribed for chronic pain. To my knowledge it has not been disclosed anywhere via msm what he was taking anti-depressants for.

Why not? It said he almost lost consciousness.

Having his head hit so hard that his nose breaks?

Sounds like a head injury to me.

And with his build, I am sure when he played football, he was hit a lot and hitting a lot

The article is a casual observation made by someone of unknown background, an observer. I don't take "almost unconscious" very seriously, because it is statement that is difficult to make any serious comment on. I don't know how one could observe that someone almost lost consciousness. What does that look like? What does almost unconscious mean to a high school sporting event observer? Who knows. I really don't understand the question here. Why not? I don't take this article as an indication of brain injury, simply because there is no statement of any head injury in that article. My post didn't address any assumptions made about wrestlers or football players, as I see no point in making those assumptions.

According to the research, the brain injury does not have to be serious. It can be many jars to the brain as in sports such as football, soccer, hockey, etc

I totally understand what you're getting at here and why. I'm just saying it's not something that's been actually verified.

I totally understand what you're getting at here and why. I'm just saying it's not something that's been actually verified.

Unfortunately, the only things we have verified come from SM and we cannot quote those on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne