WA WA - Jeremiah Foco, 34, Seattle, 21 July 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would think if he had gone off and killed himself, by now, he would have been found. Usually people want to give their friends/family closure at some point.

If he needed privacy/space, I'd think he would have called LE or a family member to say, I am alive, but need time away. I thought it was one or the other of these things. But IDK

When some people need space, they don't talk to anyone. If you have children you might let them know, other than that not so much.

Been paying close attention to this case but first time post here.

My husband is in IT and thinks while the computer theories are enticing, they're not likely. Most likely Jeremiah was a big gaming nerd with good friends. I think he left for work that day just like any other day and met with foul play - and the computer was stolen. Search should focus on what happened between leaving for work and getting downtown - especially since his phone supposedly pinged there.

I also get the feeling there is information that the family/detectives have that they are not sharing on this case. Lots of gaps in information.

My two cents....

That's pretty much what I've been thinking too. Just really wishing for a scenario that had him safe and alive somewhere.

I think it's beyond reasonable that the transit security cam happened to malfunction during the 15 minutes after a man now missing entered the area.

I think it's beyond reasonable that the transit security cam happened to malfunction during the 15 minutes after a man now missing entered the area.

I think now they are saying that was not actually a confirmed sighting. Let me go back and look.

Last confirmed sighting is 12:07 am Wednesday morning. The sighting later that morning at the bus station has not been confirmed and due to the fact his usual backpack does not match the backpack in the video, it is being called into question.
They did not see him leave his apartment prior to his return at 12:07 am. They did see him go out to retrieve something from his car at 10pm. So he left sometime after that.

Here is the post I was thinking of.

I’m a Seattle native and there hasn’t been a peep about this in the local news for a couple of weeks now. I think it’s a bad sign that his birthday passed without a word from him, I don’t think he went somewhere to chill out for awhile…

I feel like his family and friends know more than we do, based on the fact that there is almost complete silence now.

There was an update on the facebook page for him last night, no new news, family and friends are in contact with LE twice a week and also working with a medium to make sure no stone is left unturned. They are stating that “all known activity including last phone call, financial activity, employment presence, vehicle us, iCloud use, bus pass use, even a visual by surveillance in the parking garage, ATM and apartment complex - all activity ended by midnight the morning of Wednesday, July 22.” No mention of the Beaverton issue. Still wondering if that info was a complete mistake or the info was mistakenly given to the public here on WS.

There was an update on the facebook page for him last night, no new news, family and friends are in contact with LE twice a week and also working with a medium to make sure no stone is left unturned. They are stating that “all known activity including last phone call, financial activity, employment presence, vehicle us, iCloud use, bus pass use, even a visual by surveillance in the parking garage, ATM and apartment complex - all activity ended by midnight the morning of Wednesday, July 22.” No mention of the Beaverton issue. Still wondering if that info was a complete mistake or the info was mistakenly given to the public here on WS.

This is a long shot, but is there any where in his apartment building he could be stuck (i.e. laundry room, boiler room, roof, storage space, parking garage etc)?

This is a long shot, but is there any where in his apartment building he could be stuck (i.e. laundry room, boiler room, roof, storage space, parking garage etc)?

Law enforcement searched the entire building the first week he was missing.

So sad. I also read Beaverton was a mistake on the Find Foco FB page. I am Seattle also and for some reason I just don't see someone being killed on the streets without a trace. My heart goes out to him, his friends and his family.

why is there no reward being offered for leads?

I know Jeremiah’s friends were paying his family’s expenses to travel to Seattle to look for him so maybe his family isn’t in a financial situation where they are able to put up money for a reward.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back