WA WA - Jeremiah Foco, 34, Seattle, 21 July 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just moved here last year from NY state, to live closer to my son in Seattle, and I'm sorry but if my son went missing like this, I would have all ready gone through his car, apartment, and work station, and No LE would stop me!

I'd stay there too, until I exhausted all possibilities.

Someone a page or two earlier suggested that friends and family must either think he committed suicide or left on his own for the search to have gone so quiet. I tend to agree.

At what point would LE start looking into a case like this - if ever? It's been two months. I can see at the first that LE can't go looking for for adults who might have gone off on there own when there is no evidence that a crime has been committed. It's been nearly two months and this is a guy who was responsible.

I also, like others, wondered about the lack of reward. It was surprising to me that Oracle didn't offer a reward.

Suicides almost always yield a body...can a person hide himself and his laptop so well that they never are recovered?

Bumping up for Jeremiah.(modsnip) So sad :(
Makes me wonder if he took off to escape some family drama as well.I think his eviction process should be underway . Hopefully they will find some clues.

This is the strangest case! Where are you, man!!??

Suicides almost always yield a body...can a person hide himself and his laptop so well that they never are recovered?

If nothing else, the smell usually attracts some attention for a certain time period. But I don't know how long that lasts and if no one was around to smell it . . . it could take a long time. Does anyone know for how long the smell of a dead body lasts before decomposition quits emitting an odor a human would notice?

I remember another case (Nathaniel ? ) where he took off on his bike with a backpack on...only to find out he packed it w heavy weights so when he jumped off the pier...he would surely sink. Could that be why Jeremiah took his laptop? Anything else missing of consequence ? Sad correlation but one needing a second glance.

Been paying close attention to this case but first time post here.

My husband is in IT and thinks while the computer theories are enticing, they're not likely. Most likely Jeremiah was a big gaming nerd with good friends. I think he left for work that day just like any other day and met with foul play - and the computer was stolen. Search should focus on what happened between leaving for work and getting downtown - especially since his phone supposedly pinged there.

I also get the feeling there is information that the family/detectives have that they are not sharing on this case. Lots of gaps in information.

My two cents....

Welcome bigcatlife :)

:welcome5:

On Seattle news last night they were covering a story about a shop keeper killed in the International District. They interviewed residents who said its gotten so bad there, they literally do not leave their apartments after dark. Its too dangerous. It reminded me of this case and wondered if anything else had ever been found out.

On Sunday a lengthy update was posted on his Missing: Jeremiah Foco FB page, primarily because his friends obtained his belongings after they were removed from his apartment (I think by the landlord). Unfortunately there don't seem to be any leads. I think of Jeremiah and his persistent, loving friends often.

I cannot stop thinking about this man. How has he still not been found? It's so baffling to me. I noticed that the account for him is gone, and they didn't update as to why on their FB page. I just can't imagine having to move on with your life, never having answers. I feel so sad for the family.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/f/foco_jeremiah.html

He has been added to the Charley Project. The entry says he 'may be driving a 2010 Subaru Outback Sport.'

The car is also mentioned in his NAMUS entry - https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/29570

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere before that he had a car/that the car is missing? I searched for Subaru in this thread and nothing comes up. I feel like it changes everything if his car is gone too?

This article says his car was still at the apartment - http://komonews.com/news/local/friends-family-search-for-missing-seattle-engineer-11-21-2015S

What is going on?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back