WA WA - Joseph Pichler, 18, Bremerton, 5 Jan 2006 - Child Actor - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bump-I would love to see an age progression done of Joe.

They do have an age-progression of Joe. (Now missing 7 years. :( )

NCMA1035785e1.jpg

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMA&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

If he is out there any where, and he can speak for himself, I wish he would reach out to his loved ones.

He is a distinctive looking man-he needs another media push I think.

If anyone has ever been to Kitsap County, you'll see that there are large (HUGE) bodies of water everywhere. Of course, the same can be said about W WA in general.

I followed Joe's disappearance for a while and it shocked me that there are no leads. I'll have to go back and re-read some of the thread to see from exactly where he disappeared.

To read the comment by S. Wilson with the KCSO, it saddens me to think they aren't doing more to find missing CHILDREN.

There may not have been any more missing children since 2006, but there have been a few murders.

This is one of the cases, I hope gets solved. I highly doubt he would go missing for this long and not contact anyone about his wearabouts.

I believe his friends may have done something to him. :(

My thoughts on what exactly happened to Joe and this comes from someone who has more than once spoken to his family & so called friends is that his friend's are without a doubt in my mind responsible for his disappearance. I sadly do not believe with all the time that has passed and how this case has been over looked that Joe will ever be found. I do not believe in my heart that Joe is with us I do believe him not contacting his family at all over the years speaks for it's self. I think that Joe's friends do believe they have committed the perfect crime. Any evidence that could lead to this case being solved has without a doubt been destroyed after all these years even if they were to find Joe's body somewhere which I don't believe they will because I believe he was dumped in a body of water but if they found his body they wouldn't even have much to go on now. :twocents:

So I could be wrong but I read this whole thread and I've seriously felt like the mother lets (what seems to be..) random people into her life and lets them help out on joes case and then once they get to a certain point in the relationship she pulls back. She also won't allow a lot of information to be let out that could be helpful to the case.. I don't understand it? I'd want every little bit of information out there that was known. There's only so far you can go when you're told there's more information but it won't be released..

Sorry if this offends anyone as I'm not trying to. I'm just perplexed at the whole situation because it really is a dead end.

Welcome to Websleuths, Thatjessgirl-I appreciate the observation. I do think it is going to be tough to tease out what happened at this point and I think a lot of people have worked really hard to try and help figure it out. This is a case that cries out for a new lead of some kind.

GRRRR I just wrote out this whole long reply and it logged me out.
Anyway so hopefully this doesn't offend anyone but maybe this could lead in another direction?
Could there have been some sibling rivalry? The brother could have been jealous of JP's financial situation, career, or future career? It just seems odd to me, and I could have totally misread something, that the brother went to the unlocked apartment and waited around for about an hour without noticing it was "robbed". Also wouldn't it have thrown up a red flag if he didn't come back within a five minute period of time and left his doors unlocked because from what I understand it wasn't the safest area? I think there was said to be drugs, murders, and a high crime rate? I know personally living in a high crime area unless I'm running to the trash can that door is locked. Instead he waited around for an hour and then came back and told his mom there was no sign of him. Also, that "about an hour" gives him enough time to stage a "robbery", get rid of a body, clean up a mess from the night before, hide evidence.. etc.
The brother was also the one in the car with Justin when they found the missing car. It could have been just as easily the brother was leading or they were in it together? He was also the first one at the car so he could have easily staged something as well and Justin may have been in on it because he was "promised" something? Money, magic cards, keeping another secret? On the other hand though the first places I would check if my brother was missing would be his favorite places he frequented.
My other opinion could it be that maybe the family wasn't really as close as the mother says they were. Anyone who she's ever let come her and speak for her, as far as I can see, is an outsider to the family and only met them AFTER JP's disappearance. I haven’t seen anyone who actually knew them prior to the disappearance come out and speak for them?
Remembering back to when I was 18 I wanted nothing to do with my family. I was all about school, friends, my life, and my priorities. The fact that JP was pretty independent, lived on his own, was financially stable, could also mean that he was pulling away from his family. Maybe he held resentment for being made to leave his Hollywood life?
His brother could have easily “helped” him disappear because he was tired of the lime light, or maybe there were issues within the family? I perceived he was a rather intelligent 18 year old so he could have easily been putting away money to get away from the life he was living, and possibly unhappy with.
I personally highly doubt the fact that he disappeared but no stone should go unturned. I really feel as though he met with foul play, and I feel like the brother aspect was never looked into. There has to be a reason why the mother won’t allow people to get close, or release information as I said before. If it were my kid, sibling, spouse I’d be out there giving every piece of information to get some sort of closure to the case. Especially after 7 years without your child.. every stone would be turned over.
Does anyone know the age difference between JP and his brother?
I’m sorry if this offends anyone but I’m trying to look at it as a different point of view and the family really perplexes me on the lack of information. Now I’m going to end my rambling!

This is JMO but it is mind boggling when families ask for help in their loved ones cases but then don't want to answer questions or give up information when people try to help. We want to find Joseph. We don't gain anything from helping this case or this family.

I understand how stressful and awful this must be for his family, I just wish they'd let us at least try to lighten the load a little bit. :(

Bumping for Joseph. By the way, I would not necessarily call Bremerton a dangerous city as some from out of Washington are saying. Matter of fact, the whole state of Washington is a bit safer than most states, despite ironically being the home state to quite a few serial killers. Bremerton may be a little more dangerous than a small town just cause there is more going on in a bigger city. The metropolitans of Washington that you may want to be some what leery of would have to be Everett, Kent, Spokane, and Tacoma. Bremerton is not so close to those areas those areas. JMO and :twocents:

Those "friends" know something. 8 years is a long time to sit on something like this. I too wish mom would allow some help but...not much can be done...her case...her choice

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

:bump:

Bumping for Joe.

I've just come across Joe's case these last few days and I've read most of this thread. It seems very strange to me that there doesn't even appear to be a suspect because there seems to be so many stories told by his friends that were last with him that don't add up and need further questioning. This case is very solvable imo.

I don't know what happened to Joe, but I think the friends know his fate. I think it was an accident though and they didn't set out to murder him. Although I'm surprised they have been able to hide his body since 2006.

I don't know the area but if there is bushland around the restaurant where his car was found, it's possible he could be in there, but at the same time it could be like the McStay's case where their bodies were found nowhere near where their car was abandoned.

It's sad to see Joe's case stall and seeing this thread abandoned after so much people posted in it, but if the family aren't accepting help then we can't do much.

:bump: for Joe he just had his Birthday

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/pichler_joseph.html

I just had a quick look at the first few sites of this thread. There are a few names of Joe's friends mentioned, especially two young men who were the last people to see him alive obviously. I think LE should have a look at this group of friends at that time again. After all these years someone who knows something might crack and give some information.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back