Found Deceased WA - Karen Koep, and Davido, adults, car found Olympia, welfare check 13 Nov 2023 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm still confused about where exactly Burke lived. I thought I saw it reported as a boarding house owned by Koep earlier.
In a statement to The Daily Beast on Saturday, Lt. Mike Brooks said the couple had known the suspect for “several years.”

Burke had been doing construction and repair work for Davido in exchange for rent, according to Dutton, who said Koep and Davido lived at another address nearby.

Dutton described the home where Burke was staying as a “home with multiple people living in rooms there,” and said Burke moved in after being forced to leave his last place—a shed on a property in Olympia—after a fire in July.
*vague details on exact address

I'm still confused about where exactly Burke lived. I thought I saw it reported as a boarding house owned by Koep earlier.
I found it, wasn't listed under her name.

GOD'S RENTAL LAND TRUSTOwner10135 STEDMAN RD SEOLYMPIA
GODS ASSETS LLCTaxpayer10135 STEDMAN RD SEOLYMPIA

Business NameUBI#Business TypePrincipal Office AddressRegistered Agent NameStatus
GOD'S ASSET'S, LLC604 614 240FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY505 OLD STEESE HWY STE 122, FAIRBANKS, AK, 99701-3161, UNITED STATESKAREN KOEPACTIVE

I found it, wasn't listed under her name.

GOD'S RENTAL LAND TRUSTOwner10135 STEDMAN RD SEOLYMPIA
GODS ASSETS LLCTaxpayer10135 STEDMAN RD SEOLYMPIA

Business NameUBI#Business TypePrincipal Office AddressRegistered Agent NameStatus
GOD'S ASSET'S, LLC604 614 240FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY505 OLD STEESE HWY STE 122, FAIRBANKS, AK, 99701-3161, UNITED STATESKAREN KOEPACTIVE

Based on street view, I think this could be the property with the shed pictured in one of the articles.

Also, bizarre LLC names.

Based on street view, I think this could be the property with the shed pictured in one of the articles.

Also, bizarre LLC names.
Not really on the names. That property was used as a boarding house. I remember one of the articles said Davido was all about helping others and giving them "second chances". So within that context, they make sense IMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eppomoosha
Back