Found Deceased WA - Kassanndra Cantrell, 33, pregnant, possibly went shopping, Parkland, 25 Aug 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where her phone last pinged is about a 20 minute drive to where her car was found. And Defiance Pt. had just reopened on that Monday, closing at 2 pm each day as someone earlier pointed out. A bit of a time sequence may be able to be reconstructed through that info. plus any cameras along the route.

If she were meeting someone she would have had to communicate with them to coordinate a meeting. Now that her car has been found do you think LE can get more detailed phone records?

As a mother, remembering when my daughter was newly pregnant especially, I would totally lose my shiznit. I cannot fathom how terrified her mother is. I pray the outcome is much different than what we see here all too often.

Gosh this reminds me of the young woman who went missing a year or more ago...she was pregnant, her “boyfriend”had a live-in girlfriend...can’t recall her name just now...but she was never found as far as I know...

Gosh this reminds me of the young woman who went missing a year or more ago...she was pregnant, her “boyfriend”had a live-in girlfriend...can’t recall her name just now...but she was never found as far as I know...

Is it the one who was a teacher? If so, she was found deceased, but I can’t remember her name right now. ETA her name was Laura Wallen and her coward murderer killed himself so he wouldn’t have to face trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l