Found Deceased WA - Kassanndra Cantrell, 33, pregnant, possibly went shopping, Parkland, 25 Aug 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing that bothers me in these statements, and I always look for, is the tears. You can fake cry but it is much harder to fake tears. It sounds right, it looks right but there are no tears and I know if I were in that situation, my face would look like a tomato and I would have handfuls of tissues for the tears and snot. I also realize that everyone is different and we all express ourselves differently so there is that.
I wouldnt cry tears in extreme anxiety. She is not at the grief stage.

Five Mile Drive just reopened to cars last Monday. It's limited though, Monday through Friday from 10am to 2pm. I am more suspicious of her phone being thrown into the water from the ferry dock or the marina from a car. It's probably not too far off shore.

Ohhh I see. Yes, I wonder if Owens beach was closed off too? Otherwise the marina area is the only easy way to dump a phone.

If a close family member is a mod on a facebook page dedicated to finding Kassanndra, and posting on it, is that considered an authorized missing page? I'm going to report this post so that a WS mod can opine.

Last edited:
If a close family member is a mod on a facebook page dedicated to finding Kassanndra, and posting on it, is that considered an authorized missing page? I'm going to report this post so that a WS mod can opine.
If there is an official FB page run by family (or where family are mods), you can link that page.

Yes. Same location. I can show you some pictures I took on Saturday. If you click the image it's not sideways.

You can see the overpass here. Kassanndra's car was found just ahead of where that vehicle on the right side is parked.

View attachment 262111

Wow. Just really hard to believe she parked it there intentionally. It looks more a place to leave a car randomly. But as someone mentioned there are probably lots of cameras along this route so i imagine LE is looking to see who drove this car and when? MOO.

Sorry to quote you again, but I found the actual rules about Social Media: Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Snipped from that page:

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for..."
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).
  • Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.
  • NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are considered rumor. They are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don't mention them.
  • Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarily to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...": If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.

If there is an official FB page run by family (or where family are mods), you can link that page.

He's actually a "founding member", I thought he was a moderator, so I'm guessing that it won't be permitted. Waiting for a WS moderator to give an opinion.

The FB group in question is marked as private, therefore any content is not allowed to be posted here per TOS.

"If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!" Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

I am thinking if someone planned to meet her at the newly reopened point, that they used transit to get there. If they did her harm, did so at Port Defiance. Then dropped her car off at the other transit accessible spot.

Any other possible scenarios besides going to meet the so-called friend/baby daddy? I wonder if she was on any dating sites, even FB, IG, Tinder, Craigslist? Suppose she was accepting that they were only friends, and still interested in meeting others. Would she really fix herself up, as per her mom, to go have a talk with a guy she was acquainted with and having a child with? Maybe, if she wanted more from him. More likely with someone new. MOO

Be interesting to see if there is a digital trail out there in cyber land.

Wow. Just really hard to believe she parked it there intentionally. It looks more a place to leave a car randomly. But as someone mentioned there are probably lots of cameras along this route so i imagine LE is looking to see who drove this car and when? MOO.
I

Yes, there is a light rail station about one block away with cameras, and I'm pretty sure the trolley's have cameras, but not positive.
IMG_3059.JPG

Ok so some assumptions based on MOO.

So assuming the baby’s father is actually in a relationship with someone else, there is a chance that KC may have been meeting him on a frequent basis and the two of them were keeping this under wraps, i.e. driving and meeting in an area of town where nobody would see them. It could explain why her car was found where it was. Perhaps she got in to his car (as normal) but this time, his motive for meeting her was different. JMO.

Ok so some assumptions based on MOO.

So assuming the baby’s father is actually in a relationship with someone else, there is a chance that KC may have been meeting him on a frequent basis and the two of them were keeping this under wraps, i.e. driving and meeting in an area of town where nobody would see them. It could explain why her car was found where it was. Perhaps she got in to his car (as normal) but this time, his motive for meeting her was different. JMO.
I totally agree with you that this is certainly a plausible scenario, but come on! Wouldn’t the father of the baby and his gf realize that they would be the first viable suspects? Certainly they HAD to have thought of that. Right?? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur