WA - Kidnapped infant found deceased, Jordan Sorensen arrested - 20 January 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Clearsky

Reaction score

Police said the infant is less than one month old and is believed to be with his father, Jordan T. Sorensen, the aforementioned 37-year-old man. Police said Sorensen was last seen in the area of Kah Tai Park in Port Townsend.
1705790962675.png

Police said the infant is less than one month old and is believed to be with his father, Jordan T. Sorensen, the aforementioned 37-year-old man. Police said Sorensen was last seen in the area of Kah Tai Park in Port Townsend.
View attachment 476347
Sad update. The father has been arrested and the baby has been found and is not alive. I wish I wouldn't of read this one.

Police said the Port Townsend man was initially uncooperative but eventually led officer inside of Kah Tai Park where the infant was found dead. The infant was less than one month old, according to PTPD.

<MOD NOTE: GRAPHIC CONTENT. These comments may not be discussed on the main thread.>Read the comments at the end of the article.

:oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
The man later led police to wear the baby's body was, and officers found the baby naked in a car seat tucked into a cove of bushes and trees.
Infant found dead at Port Townsend park
despite comments beneath the article suggesting otherwise, the above sentence from the article outlines the circumstances the baby was found in.

in addition, the story was updated in February as follows:

UPDATE: KOMO News learned on Feb. 16, 2024, that the charges against the man in this case have been dropped due to lack of supporting evidence, according to the Jefferson County Prosecuting Attorney's Office. The man's name and photos have been removed from this story. The previous version of the story is below.

So it appears this man will not pay for his crime. Sounds as if he has a long colorful history with LE. I would imagine that will continue until someone finally incarcerates him.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TAA
Back