WA WA - Kirkland, Hisp/Unsfem 30-60, UP61645, med bracelet w/“DOE, JO” admitted Jan 10, 2019, Jan'19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't like when it hiccups then, lol!
It's a bug in the forum software. It sometimes posts a thread and then forgets it posted, so posts it again. Often happens around the end of a page when it's waiting to adjust or something :p Very annoying but not your fault.

I am beyond frustrated, so, I have been in contact with the Kirkland, King County, WA, LE and told them that I was submitting Doe, JO as a possible match to LEE, Joyce Yuncong who last had contact on in San Jose, California 95132 on 09/27/2018. They tell me they will look into it more, I then contact the San Jose, Santa Clara County, CA police department about their missing person and at first they can't find LEE, Joyce Yuncong's file, they said nope, can't find her case, I wasn't giving up and after awhile he said, OK, I think I found her, so I go into details about Doe, JO and tell him that the circumstances surrounding their missing person's case and Doe, JO may be a match and that I thought it would be worth comparing the two, he asks me if the Kirkland Police Department were coordinating with the San Jose Police Department and I said not as far as I know, I told him that I had been in contact with the Kirkland LE and that as far as I know they had not been in contact with the San Jose, CA Police. He then told me that it would have to be the Kirkland, WA Police who contact them to coordinate with them and I said can the San Jose, CA Police Department coordinate with the Kirkland, WA police? He then gave me another number to call, which I have not contacted yet. I then called the Kirkland PD and left a message asking them to contact the San Jose, CA Police Department and I gave them the Agency Case Number for LEE, Joyce Yucong as well as the details about Doe, JO. Sooo, I guess I call the other phone number provided by the San Jose, CA Police Department and see where that leads, if it doesn't pan out I think I have one more thing to try, after that, I am lost at what to do next. Ho, hum!

Last edited:
Question to those who work in medical field: in case of dementia so severe that a patient would be unable to speak coherently would that serve as a serious enough reason to keep that person in the hospital involuntarily?

OK, finally was able to reach someone who was able to tell me that Joyce Yucong LEE was located back in April of 2019, I asked if she was located alive and he said they couldn't give out that information, all he could tell me is that she was located, so, NamUs is running slow on taking her file down, the officer said he would contact them and get that updated.

Question to those who work in medical field: in case of dementia so severe that a patient would be unable to speak coherently would that serve as a serious enough reason to keep that person in the hospital involuntarily?

If they were unable to understand the risks, benefits and alternatives to treatment and had a severe enough medical issue to be admitted, then yes, they could be deemed non-decisional.

I imagine this lady eloped from the hospital.

The King County Medical Examiner’s Office is seeking the public’s help to identify a person who died in King County, and is releasing a sketch of the individual to assist.

The unidentified person was presumed to be homeless and found dead outdoors on January 12, 2019 in the 700 block of 1st Street, Kirkland. The cause of death is hypothermia due to environmental exposure and the manner of death is accident.

kcme 19-0101 (Large)

The person is described as a female, probable mixed-race, 30-60 years old, 5’5” and 149 pounds. She has an old caesarean section scar. At the time of her death, she was wearing an unnamed medical facility bracelet bearing the name “DOE, JO”, with an admit date of 1/10/19.

Anyone with information regarding this decedent is asked to call the King County Medical Examiner’s Office, Investigations Section, at 206.731.3232, ext. 5.

OK, finally was able to reach someone who was able to tell me that Joyce Yucong LEE was located back in April of 2019, I asked if she was located alive and he said they couldn't give out that information, all he could tell me is that she was located, so, NamUs is running slow on taking her file down, the officer said he would contact them and get that updated.

Her Namus file is still there: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Jo has four exclusions. Joyce Yuncong Lee isn't one of them.

MP5197 JoJo Boswell 07/11/2005 Steele MN
MP82 Tiffany Phelps 01/26/2006 Henderson KY
MP9695 Alyssa McLemore 04/09/2009 King WA
MP56289 Veronica Arguenta 12/05/2018 Snohomish WA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members