WA WA - Laynee Westbrook, 41, and dog Precious, Anacortes, 10 Sep 2020 *reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Local activity by her supporters is all over FB - yesterday they positioned on street corners w signage making themselves heard and seen. A fundraising acct has also been established too w description worth reading (you know the one). Seems to confirm suspect has NOT been yet named by LE, just discussed by supporters.

She is still missing. Reward is currently at $10k (increased from $7k in the media post below). There was a candlelight vigil held for her on Nov 11 in Anacortes.

Bellingham Metro News

124186797_1679795458869748_6413595191860037981_n.jpg

A candlelight vigil for Laynee Westbrook will begin at 6 p.m. Thursday at Causland Park, the third since Westbrook was last seen on Sept. 10.

“Investigators, detectives, friends and family have been following every and all leads but we are still searching,” her sister-in-law, Emily Pepper, wrote on social media. “We will be at Causland on the 10th of every month until we have her or answers.

Candlelight vigil Thursday for missing woman | News brief

This is so frustrating and sad. Quite a bit on FB but I don't see any searches unless I missed something? Maybe because no one knows where she ended up truthfully. Not sounding good. I hope whoever made her “disappear” or has her gets slammed by LE. I doubt she disappeared on her own volition. JMO of course

Reading the articles and scouring the Facebook page looks like she has a new bf who is a fisherman? Sounds like her friends and family and even police know who their suspect is. Just have to have that physical evidence...
IIRC, the bf was out of state when she disappeared. The (unofficial) suspect is someone else.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back