WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is WA law

if this kid is a level 1 You are breaking the law posting his picture ans address.

he isn't even listed at the Washington State Sex Offender Information Center

I promise you, I am not breaking the law posting his photos. He is a registered sex offender. I am quite amazed that some of you are so worried about this individual. Perhaps that's why he gets away with things, everyone feels sorry for the poor little young kid who approaches children as they play and walk along empty roads.

If you spell this person's name correctly, and do a google on the dude, you will discover how important this moron has become, simply because he is a sex offender

Hey, did you hear the news, sex offender tent city now exists, it was trashed, which is good, but sex offender city now exists as a distinct possibility.
All pedophiles can now go to a camp...ugh

While that article has a bit of repeat content, not all of it is. So if you skimmed over.. look again.

Hi Jvk, It might be soon you will be the man of the hour for your photographing on Maple St in McCleary!

What I noticed was this phrase: "KOMO News has learned the young man was working at the Bee Hive Retirement Center at the time of the 11-year-old girl's disappearance. The girl was last seen in front of the center.

The man's family members and his next-door neighbor say he was at home when the girl vanished.

ETA: Also that she was last seen in front of the center. Where did that news come from. We were always told 7th and Masple was the last spot. Then I read an article today that stated the second witness spotted her at 5th and Maple. And how could the Beehive Center have an address of 415 Maple when it is on 6th and Maple {I think Jennifer posted that yesterday}. xox

That sounds to me almost like clarification the 'man' in the article was the young man in the family who worked at the Beehive.

It was a while ago and i must have gotten the party mixed up. Delete that party idea, sorry.

Do locals recall, or was it ever said if Sand Creek Pond was ever searched? I think someone mentioned this place awhile ago:

here it is on a map:
[url="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Sand+Creek+Pond+McCleary&sll=47.047903,-123.27306&sspn=0.006726,0.013797&gl=us&ie=UTF8&ll=47.047639,-123.273436&spn=0.007091,0.013797&t=h&z=16&lci=com.panoramio.all,com.youtube.all,org.wiki

Hi ya Boondock, If they searched both of the culvert pipes that run side by side thru McCleary, which a man at the Bldg Dept told me they did right away, I can't imagine them not searching that pond. It doesn't look very deep and of course in June there wouldn't be much runoff water.
This is too weird! I pulled one of JvK's post (#46) in the dream vision thread and posted that Foreman Rd. & Old Sandy Creek Rd. are about 1/2 mile to Sandy Creek Pond. On July 11th a psychic/dream guy (Brian) asked JVK if he had checked Sandy Creek Pond. That was so early in the case. You too make me wonder more about Sandy Creek Pond.

:star::star::star::star::star: JVK is already on our WS AllStar List, Scandi~ The photos he provides are always going to play a valuable role in this case. They will continue to come up as we get deeper into it and are much appreciated! WTG, JVK!

:banghead: jus sayin

:woohoo: person of interest!!!!!! thats like music to my ears! now... let's find some kinda linkage between the two :woohoo:

Wow, lots happened while I was away doing dinner and dishes (I really need to hire a chef and a maid so I quit missing stuff)

I'm glad to hear that some sort of progress is being made in this case. I hope the truth is finally revealed and we can bring Lindsey home where she needs to be.

My thoughts and prayers are with all of the innocent victims of *whoever did this*.. be that Lindsey, her family, *whoevers* family and friends. May the truth come out soon.

The Beehive is located at 401 West Maple Street. I thought she disappeared farther down on Maple. Is it just me who is lost all of the sudden?!

this is WA law

if this kid is a level 1 You are breaking the law posting his picture ans address.

he isn't even listed at the Washington State Sex Offender Information Center

I have to jump in here real quick. This kid you are discussing is on the public sex offender site so no one is breaking the law by posting his name here or anywhere. He has been brought up beore on this thread early on in this case.

Next >>
name type address distance out of state registry

Jessy d Braun Home 100 block of Heslep Lane
McCleary, WA 98557 0.73

MICHAEL DAVID FEESER Home 10 block of W Elma Hicklin Road
McCleary, WA 98557 1.76
STACY NICKOLAS KUHN Home 100 block of Stillson Road
McCleary, WA 98557 2.01
Kuhn, Stacy Nickolas Home 100 Stillson Road
Mccleary, WA 98557 2.04
Holloway, Daniel G Home 100 Bush RD
Elma, WA 98541 4.27
DANIEL G HOLLOWAY Home 100 block of Bush Creek Road
Elma, WA 98541 4.29
LONNIE PAUL TURNER Home 70 block of W PRAIRIE DR
ELMA, WA 98541 4.52
Feeser, Michael David Home 00 West Elma Hicklin RD
Mccleary, WA 98557 non-mappable

http://www.familywatchdog.us/ShowList.asp

What I noticed was this phrase: "KOMO News has learned the young man was working at the Bee Hive Retirement Center at the time of the 11-year-old girl's disappearance. The girl was last seen in front of the center.

The man's family members and his next-door neighbor say he was at home when the girl vanished.

These 2 paragraphs contradict each other. They say he was working at the centre when she disappeared, but his family says he was at home.

So, which is it?

I have asked three times now - where did you get his address?
How do you know his hiding places?
He has 1 (one) sex offense against a child of indecent liberties - are there more?

I thought the person in question is 23yo?

Howdy Eyes, Do you want to know where I read this. :D Just Yokin'.

But the word is a poster with her own site said the guy was caught with *advertiser censored* at school and I guess that is classified as indecent liberties. That would be 4 years ago in high school, right? Now there might be more to the story but I haven't read it anywhere yet. We have stayed away from analyzing this man from head to toe till his name comes out in the paper. xox

These 2 paragraphs contradict each other. They say he was working at the centre when she disappeared, but his family says he was at home.

So, which is it?
While it could appear that way, I believe the reporter meant he was employed at the center during the time frame she went missing and maybe not that particular night. The reporter should have clarified his statement.

His alibi in another report states he was home with his family and also the next door neighbor says he was there.

The Beehive will provide documentation of his hours on that day and LE will know what time he was working.

The Beehive is located at 401 West Maple Street. I thought she disappeared farther down on Maple. Is it just me who is lost all of the sudden?!

SS if you look up the adress for this it actually falls right in between 5th and 6th on Maple. It is in a odd place not what you would think, hope that helps.

I have asked three times now - where did you get his address?
How do you know his hiding places?
He has 1 (one) sex offense against a child of indecent liberties - are there more?

I thought the person in question is 23yo?

Hi again Dear, It could be Mysticrose who posted a list that was yellow and it named all the SO's in McCleary, or I think that was it. It is on our SO thread on pp2. He is the first one on the list and it gives his address as 100 block of Heslep Lane, McCleary. xox

Howdy Eyes, Do you want to know where I read this. :D Just Yokin'.

But the word is a poster with her own site said the guy was caught with *advertiser censored* at school and I guess that is classified as indecent liberties. That would be 4 years ago in high school, right? Now there might be more to the story but I haven't read it anywhere yet. We have stayed away from analyzing this man from head to toe till his name comes out in the paper. xox

Hej der Scandi - This kid was charged last year with indecent liberties. He is a minor and a class 1 sex offender. He is on the sex offender list only so LE can find his name if needed. His address has not, nor should be published. This is NOT the same kid as the 23yo. Putting this kids picture and address on line is illegal. Just so you know that. :crazy:

I wonder who the next door neighbor is that will swear he was home at that time? He/she better hope if he/she gave that as a sworn statement that LE doesn't find something that will blow it out of the water.

If you check that out and cannot find anything, let me know, then I'll find it for you

Norm, while you are still here do you know where we can find Mlechester's comments from the articles where she talks about Lindsey being scared of the white car following her and that her gf was approached by the same car and the guy said she could drive it?

I found that link today and dern, I should have written it down and now can't find it. Blymee, I just don't want to waste a bunch of time looking when I can be here instead. LOL A bit selfish I ma, eh?

Ta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members