WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hej der Scandi - This kid was charged last year with indecent liberties. He is a minor and a class 1 sex offender. He is on the sex offender list only so LE can find his name if needed. His address has not, nor should be published. This is NOT the same kid as the 23yo. Putting this kids picture and address on line is illegal. Just so you know that. :crazy:

I am just curious here. If this young man is listed on a public sex offender site that is online, with his address How can it be illegal to post it? Thank you

Between 5th and 6th on Maple is where we (the search center) were told she was last seen.
I don't know why I didn't realize it was in front of the Beehive tho. :waitasec: I always thought she was last seen between 5th and 6th on Maple, but never connected the two places. The address is probably what threw me. 401 should be the next block.

Momtective,

There is a 23 year old son also living at that address.

The family and news themselves indicate that.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/62753227.html

"The search may not have turned up any key evidence, but the owners of the searched property say they're still paying the price. They say the search left a cloud over their reputation, and has even prompted death threats against the family's 23-year-old son."

But you're correct his (the relevant son at the address) name isn't Jessy! :)

:star::star::star::star::star: JVK is already on our WS AllStar List, Scandi~ The photos he provides are always going to play a valuable role in this case. They will continue to come up as we get deeper into it and are much appreciated! WTG, JVK!

a084.gif
a084.gif
a084.gif
a084.gif
a084.gif
sm_rose.gif

I don't know why I didn't realize it was in front of the Beehive tho. :waitasec: I always thought she was last seen between 5th and 6th on Maple, but never connected the two places. The address is probably what threw me. 401 should be the next block.

Grays Harbor Countys addresses are stupid.

Even my address is screwed up
My house faces and my mail box is on one street (Street A) and my address is for another (Street B). UPS and FedEx can never find me. They drive by a hundred times before they finally ask me if I'm who they are looking for.
It's easy to get confused around here.

I am just curious here. If this young man is listed on a public sex offender site that is online, with his address How can it be illegal to post it? Thank you

I couldn't find an address and the explanation was that he is a minor with a class 1 charge. Indecent liberties with a minor..he was charged last year, 2008. The only reason his picture is in the sex offender site is so LE can find him if need be. I really don't care about his picture or how it's posted, I'm concerned for this site. I'm hardly a protector of sex offenders. with that thought in mind, this kid is not the POI nor the person referred to as living in the home. I don't think his name should be associated with this horrible crime in the way that it has. It's misleading to anyone coming on to read the thread.

My biggest worry right now is that my kitten doesn't know how to meow - and I'm trying to teach her how. Have a good night everyone.

I have to jump in here real quick. This kid you are discussing is on the public sex offender site so no one is breaking the law by posting his name here or anywhere. He has been brought up beore on this thread early on in this case.

Next >>
name type address distance out of state registry

Jessy d Braun Home 100 block of Heslep Lane
McCleary, WA 98557 0.73

MICHAEL DAVID FEESER Home 10 block of W Elma Hicklin Road
McCleary, WA 98557 1.76
STACY NICKOLAS KUHN Home 100 block of Stillson Road
McCleary, WA 98557 2.01
Kuhn, Stacy Nickolas Home 100 Stillson Road
Mccleary, WA 98557 2.04
Holloway, Daniel G Home 100 Bush RD
Elma, WA 98541 4.27
DANIEL G HOLLOWAY Home 100 block of Bush Creek Road
Elma, WA 98541 4.29
LONNIE PAUL TURNER Home 70 block of W PRAIRIE DR
ELMA, WA 98541 4.52
Feeser, Michael David Home 00 West Elma Hicklin RD
Mccleary, WA 98557 non-mappable

http://www.familywatchdog.us/ShowList.asp

LOLOL Thank you Mysticrose, I just knew it was you who posted that link. At least I know I still have some wits even though I'm getting so old and rickity!:D:D:D

The sheriff's office will unseal the search warrants later this week, at which time the contents found during last week's search will be made public

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

"That's terrible. That's how rumors start. That's how small towns are, though," said McCleary resident Mike Stoney. "You can get into a big area and you probably wouldn't hear anything like you're hearing now. Small towns are terrible for rumors."

Feeding the rumor mill are blog sites where local residents have engaged in non-stop chatter and speculations about Lindsay Baum's disappearance.

The SWs should show people LE didn't do this because of a rumor. They had Probable Cause.

:woohoo: That's the spirit!! :Jumpie::detective:

What we need to do SS is find that dead fish smile and start whapping anyone who could know anything about the crime. It would scare the you know what out of 'em!@ :innocent:

I couldn't find an address and the explanation was that he is a minor with a class 1 charge. Indecent liberties with a minor..he was charged last year, 2008. The only reason his picture is in the sex offender site is so LE can find him if need be. I really don't care about his picture or how it's posted, I'm concerned for this site. I'm hardly a protector of sex offenders. with that thought in mind, this kid is not the POI nor the person referred to as living in the home. I don't think his name should be associated with this horrible crime in the way that it has. It's misleading to anyone coming on to read the thread.

My biggest worry right now is that my kitten doesn't know how to meow - and I'm trying to teach her how. Have a good night everyone.

Thankyou eyes....:)

Because it is WA law- no LE department can legally distribute information on him because he is a level 1. That is why he isn't on the County Sheriffs Department list.

Truth is If someone wanted to push the issue they have the law on their side.

My point is that this kid is NOT the POI but now people will confuse him with the real POI.

Ok, so I have a question.

It is clear, from articles, that the 23 year old son is the one who the rumors have been about and who is reportedly getting "death threats."

Yet some articles talk about the man of the house being the one focused on.

While it LOOKS like that is a misreporting and not being clear that that doesn't mean the father, COULD it be that while the RUMORS are about the son, that they really WERE looking at the father?

We've heard the son has an apparent alibi, but could the confusion between various articles be that while WE thought they were looking at the son based on things said, and that's what the townspeople said, that the person who was being questioned was the father of the house?

Did that make sense? LOL

Hej der Scandi - This kid was charged last year with indecent liberties. He is a minor and a class 1 sex offender. He is on the sex offender list only so LE can find his name if needed. His address has not, nor should be published. This is NOT the same kid as the 23yo. Putting this kids picture and address on line is illegal. Just so you know that. :crazy:

Ya Ya min vann, It is the 23 year old son who was caught at school with *advertiser censored* - supposedly. He is a totally different than the kid charged with indecent liberties.

We need to take the trout smilie to the both of them! xox

Momtective,

There is a 23 year old son also living at that address.

The family and news themselves indicate that.

"The search may not have turned up any key evidence, but the owners of the searched property say they're still paying the price. They say the search left a cloud over their reputation, and has even prompted death threats against the family's 23-year-old son."

But you're correct his (the relevant son at the address) name isn't Jessy! :)

You are right, there is a 23 year old. Let's see how I can do this without breaking TOS. We know who owns the property, right? Okay myspace search last name of property owner, 23-23 years old in McCleary, Wa.
He's the only one there and there is so much more...way more but I can't post it until I figure out how to do it without breaking TOS.

Ok, so I have a question.

It is clear, from articles, that the 23 year old son is the one who the rumors have been about and who is reportedly getting "death threats."

Yet some articles talk about the man of the house being the one focused on.

While it LOOKS like that is a misreporting and not being clear that that doesn't mean the father, COULD it be that while the RUMORS are about the son, that they really WERE looking at the father?

We've heard the son has an apparent alibi, but could the confusion between various articles be that while WE thought they were looking at the son based on things said, and that's what the townspeople said, that the person who was being questioned was the father of the house?

Did that make sense? LOL
Ooooh. You do make a good point! If this were the case, wouldn't someone in the family step forward to say that LE was investigating them instead of the son? It would save the son a lot of grief if that were the case.

Because it is WA law- no LE department can legally distribute information on him because he is a level 1. That is why he isn't on the County Sheriffs Department list.

My point is that this kid is NOT the POI but now people will confuse him with the real POI.

BBM
Thank you, I did not know this, learn something new everyday...:)

Ok...I know I read somewhere that this guy had two jobs... not sure where I read it because I've been all over the place LOL I wonder where his other job was. I'm going to go out on a limb and say it was probably a part time...day job... just my opinion of course. Are there lots of businesses that would employ a young man during the daytime there in town? Movies, restaurant, video store, pet store... anything like that? It's been a while since I've been through all the pics & posts ... just curious if maybe the link between the two could be his other place of employment.

I agree with you Kalekona. With this article coming out today I don't think it will be very long till we see what LE is focusing on and why. Thursday, Oct 1st is when I read they will release the warrant/s. xox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat