WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi ....just got on....trying to catch up....to see what info is out so far....:biggrin:......cause i really want to connect some more dots....:biggrin:

has the pic of the white car that jkv took been brought over here ?

has the pic of the white car that jkv took been brought over here ?

I'm wondering if jvk's pictures can be brought over on this page...I found pages of his pics on page 3 out of 3. They are fantastic! Photos of points of interest in McCleary (Multi-page thread 1 2)
jvk I don't know how to bring them over or I would. TIA

At this time, i do not feel the white station wagon pics are relevant.

oh.....has anyone looked up the names of the sons that live at the house, and seen if they have ever had a differnt last name? would that be something that could even be looked up? on a public search?....im not good at those things....but i have seen it done before on other threads in other cases....but i think its only been with female names....

have we listed the name of the POI yet?
i havent read back all the way yet :)

Thanks Scandi, just for my own purposes. Do we have dates/times for these unconfirmed run-ins with the white car? Even a close estimate will do.

I don't think so. Mlechester was a neighbor of Lindsey's who lived a block or so around the corner on 1st st I think but she has moved and now has been very silent in the case.

Unless someone local here knows how to get in touch with her the only way I could see learning any more about what Lindsey told her would be to leave a message for her in the Comment section of King5 News which is where I think she posted. what do you think?

oh.....has anyone looked up the names of the sons that live at the house, and seen if they have ever had a differnt last name? would that be something that could even be looked up? on a public search?....im not good at those things....but i have seen it done before on other threads in other cases....but i think its only been with female names....

have we listed the name of the POI yet?
i havent read back all the way yet :)

That is an excellent question Note. I'm lost at doing that too but hopefully someone will see your post and do that. Maybe Cajun.

Has anyone here ever been in the common area of Beehive assisted living facility? Like the main livingroom/gathering area where the big screen TV is?

At this time, i do not feel the white station wagon pics are relevant.

Jvk, what about that white car sitting right in front of the Beehive that I believe you took. Can we ID the make of the car. And the photo of the one house searched that had a white car parked there. Could they be the same car? Chances of that are pretty unlikely to match, eh?

OT.. *squee* Baby Belly!!!! Is that your baby belly in your signature?

Any ideas what the little cajun is yet?

it's a boy! I'm going next month for the 3d ultrasound... so excited :D I have a few other ultrasound pics in my album on here too if ya wanna check em out :)

and yes... thats my baby bump :D

Scandi: can you post the picture of the one @ the house?

Which website were you guys using and finding the court records? I was obviously not in the right place with my last search. Can someone relink the site? TIA!

Okay, I'm missing something on the timeline. (I went and peeked). When was it that the girls had someone approach them in a white car? I think someone asked this question earlier, but I don't think we got an answer?

Scandi: can you post the picture of the one @ the house?

I'll go looking for it. xox

I found it, don't think it is the same car tho. Hope it doesn't blow the margins xox:
180523230050A99.jpg

I've used this one a couple times: http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa=home.namesearchTerms

Not sure if that's the same one though.

Thanks, that's what I was using, too.

I've seen several mentions of this person having records, but I'm not finding it.

Are those who mentioned it talking about the may or may not be 23 year old POI that you're finding things on? Or another variation/spelling/etc of the name?

the white car in front of the bee hive pic was like a Lincoln Towncar... the pic at the house is a Grand Prix.... if I'm not mistaken :)

btw... i love cars lol if it's cars or football...i'm all over it.

hi ....just got on....trying to catch up....to see what info is out so far....:biggrin:......cause i really want to connect some more dots....:biggrin:

Ya Baby, We should have a special alert button for you Note for the minute the name is posted in the media. LOLOLOLOL and Krams too

Does anyone realize that LE now has a POI specifically?! This is a huge step forward, imo. This is a first in this case! When it comes down to it, they do not say they have a POI unless the person is a serious and viable candidate for a subsequent arrest.

The person has nothing to do with the RSO and that subject needs to be dropped. They are not the same people at all. It is clouding the issue here.

WE HAVE A PERSON OF INTEREST!!
Let's figure out why and how would he know Lindsey. LE must have some connection to tie him to her disappearance.

SS, this makes me want to jump up and down! But I'll just dance instead.:dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member