WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
im going for a few....need to feed the kids.....brb....you would not believe what my 3 year old just asked me to do........:eek:

For those of you just joining this thread, this is a public service announcement...you will not understand a dang thing on this thread so please tune in tomorrow when hopefully we will be able to post the appropriate information to make sense of this mess and bring Lindsey home and her abductor to justice. Until then enjoy the satire and don't try to make sense of any of it.

For those of you just joining this thread, this is a public service announcement...you will not understand a dang thing on this thread so please tune in tomorrow when hopefully we will be able to post the appropriate information to make sense of this mess and bring Lindsey home and her abductor to justice. Until then enjoy the satire and don't try to make sense of any of it.

I'm actually feeling pretty good because I did my own sleuthing, and all of this makes complete sense to me.

That place where the SW is... my first time there tonight... wow, that's a scary place to say the least. Much friendlier over here I gotta say.

I'm actually feeling pretty good because I did my own sleuthing, and all of this makes complete sense to me.

That place where the SW is going to show up... my first time there tonight... wow, that's a scary place to say the least. Much friendlier over here I gotta say.

Can you tell us where?

daily lurker/sometimes poster...have connections in Mcclearly...this site by far is more focused on Lindsey and NO DRAMA!!!! i love this site!!!

This is hysterical!!!!

Between the hyperactivity and the quiz games - I failed to find my golden retriever....This is definitely not our problem.....:too much info:

I found my yellow lab in the yard...is he more yellow than your golden ya think?

I found it and am looking at it right now.

You all are seriously cracking me up. I can't take it. I'm about falling off my chair.

We're gonna get in big trouble LOL.

I had a Golden Retriever......we had to put him down recently. His name was Spencer. True story.

Anyhoo....whistle, whistle....

all i can say is WOW....bombshell tonight!!! i gtg...be back asap.....bye for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties