WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, since we need something to do, we can all email Oprah and not to cancel her planned coverage of Lindsey's case.
Wow, that was actually on topic.

i really would love Oprah's comments :)

LE took many things!!!! Many items sent to Quantico for analysis, including the olders son ex girlfriends dildo. LoL! A pinch of pot, pipe, used 2 used condems in sons room. Gotta give that brother kudos for safe sex!, hairs, scented sheets, mattres covers, pads, the list goes on even at the house no one has lived in for yrs. LE knew transients , kids were always breaking in. I would have been in a state of shock having no warning & seeing the troops surround me! I understand the need for LE doing this. Having posted with this member and knowing her heart was genuinely for Lindsey. I know personally just how frightened this member was & the mom in me wished I could have given her a hug. She totaly understands the procedure officers had to take. Hopefully she will post once her life gets back on track. To hear how something like this kind of moment feels taught me alot. Yes they are looking for Lindseys bottoms and top, flower swimsuit! The suit was under her blue tee type hoody . jeans & black Tenn

:gavel: ok....i think i fixed all the :croc: i could....:read:
:couch: hope the thread doesnt get to broken up....:nerves:

Since SWs require probable cause.. do they supply the probable cause information along with the SWs when they are unsealed?

Has anyone figured out if the SW information is going to be available online (like on the Grays Harbor County website--or is this case federal since the FBI is involved)?

Since SWs require probable cause.. do they supply the probable cause information along with the SWs when they are unsealed?

Has anyone figured out if the SW information is going to be available online (like on the Grays Harbor County website--or is this case federal since the FBI is involved)?
The SW I read was the copy of the original. This should be available at the courthouse, business hrs. Maybe online tomorrow if someone post it. Media may have some part posted.

im just curious why someone would post a search warant and black out the name...when the name of the person they had already disclosed?...hmmm

"I, the undersigned, believing there is probable cause to search the property and persons . . ."

That is how the first SW in Michelle Young's case read. It then went on to say SS like I command you to seize any cars, computers, fibres, blood evicence { as examples - the print is really too small for me to read ;} that might be related to the body or person of . . . .

That just gives a general idea. And then whatever they learned from that evidence that needed more scrutiny I believe was listed seperately on seperate warrants as time went on thru the months and the investigation learned more, like emails, travel receipts, etc.

Now this might be done a different way as I thought NC's warrant was very simple and general. Leave it up to Wa to probably have some complicated warrant. LOLOL I work with their Liquor Control Commission in one phase of my job and they can be real sticklers~

Since I had such a hard time reading the warrant anyone is welcome to pull up the exact verbage. xox

Thanks everyone you are all working so hard to help us find Lindsey, I have been talking to the Oprah show and so far it still looks like a go, I have heard rumors tht there have been times when the Oprah show has canceled at the last minute. But we are all keeping our fingers crossed if I hear anything different I will post on here right away.

It takes us all to help bring awareness about Lindsey and Amber both.
You people are the best and I and my family along with Melissa and her family thank you all from the bottom of our hearts.

With Love
On a Mission

I think WA might go with a generalized version. Other warrants I have seen detailed the request with specifics, but it may not work that way in WA. The warrants could be a big let down save for the fact we at least will know exactly what type of items they are looking for and some new details of the case.

Thanks everyone you are all working so hard to help us find Lindsey, I have been talking to the Oprah show and so far it still looks like a go, I have heard rumors tht there have been times when the Oprah show has canceled at the last minute. But we are all keeping our fingers crossed if I hear anything different I will post on here right away.

You people are the best and I and my family along with Melissa and her family thank you all from the bottom of our hearts.

With Love
On a Mission

i sent a couple of letters to Oprah for Lindsey....is there a good email address you would like me to send a letter to? :)

my love to you and MomB (((hugs)))

Norm, I see no reason why he shouldn't be looked at. In the past people have worked on more than one person at a time.

. . . plus, maybe this SO knew the POI and they were friends. Possibility IMO

Well, I signed myself up for a buttload of work in the morning, so i should probably go to bed. Morning starts in 4 1/2 hours for me.
G'Night all.
Prayers for Lindsey.

With Love
On a Mission

I was thrilled to hear about the Oprah spotlight! I've never heard of her doing a show on the missing! I definately am going to email her and thank her!

i sent a couple of letters to Oprah for Lindsey....is there a good email address you would like me to send a letter to? :)

my love to you and MomB (((hugs)))

I don't have an email address I have been on the phone with them most of the day today. I think you can get a contact email on line but not sure.
We can all try to go through her website maybe if we get enough people it would bring Oprah herself:)

Thank You all!
On a mission

This isn't THE search warrant, but it's an example of a Washington State search warrant and the kind of information you'll find on it.
http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cach...ate+"search+warrant"&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
See...now this one gives supporting facts which is what I was talking about earlier showing Probable Cause. I wonder now if the one released by LE tomorrow will have those on a separate page which may not be available to the people who received a copy of the SW. Possible?

See...now this one gives supporting facts which is what I was talking about earlier showing Probable Cause. I wonder now if the one released by LE tomorrow will have those on a separate page which may not be available to the people who received a copy of the SW. Possible?

It could be. All I can reference is MY's.

It was a SW for things found at a certain residence and did not mention anyone's name.

After a SW has been acted on and the results of testing come back, an answer {?} document to the SW is filed with the court showing how this, this and that backed up the undefined general SW's for probable cause. And then those probable causes are explained in that document.

Wa might do it diff like I say. But the DUI SW was much more wordy than the SW from NC IMO. xox

ETA: It could be too the SE given to the people might have been selectively edited. Don't know, and IMO

To clarify my ETA: I don't mean to imply it was edited, but maybe the whole document was not included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat