WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those little barristas of illreput were making good money doing the nasty. Did you see the owner of the stands? Ooooo, just creepy and a mistruther! My sons have been there and said they never got hit on. I told'em you don't drive a caddy and you look like the struggling student you are. I new a nurse who pulled in extra money on a shift.

I did see it mentioned in the news. Is it common around that area? Uhm...the earthquakes not the Barristas. LOL

It is a small world. ;) I guess you never know on here who is going to become a new found friend.

I do think the SWs offer some new clues and there could be some evidence garnered from the search when the results come back.

I know there are probably many rural properties with outbuildings, abandoned houses, and sheds. It is a prime example of why those people should welcome searches on their property without LE having to obtain SWs, imo. I still say they zeroed in on this family for a legitimate reason tho.

Yes, they need the one piece of the puzzle to put them on the right path to solving this case.

snipped per request from SS.

Some excellent points SS. Anyone in the vicinity of where Lindsey was last seen should be probable cause enough.

I have mixed feelings about LE searching with or without a warrant. They tend to tear things up and ruin property in the name of the search. I understand that they need to be thorough, but for innocent people, they can really make a mess of things. They also make no offer to pay for or replace permanently damaged things after the subject(s) of their SW are found to have no connection. So, being innocent, you can understand that one would feel their privacy had been invaded.

You can blame the perp for all this. Look at the heartache, time and resources wasted and the things LE are forced to do to look for this child because this jerk(s) made the ultimate in selfish choices by taking Lindsey. IMO the perp(s), when caught, should have to pay restitution to those affected by this case, including those who get SWs served on them and have nothing to do with Lindsey's disappearance.

Really, nothing yet? For the love of cheese, come on WA.
Has anyone called a media outlet to see what the holdup is?

Hey cyber.. long time no see.

I was thinking about you yesterday wondering if you were working hard. Glad to see you here :)

In addition to the Beehive connection SS, that person drove a white car. Yet another reason the SW may have been issued. But you would have thought all that would have come up at the beginning of the case instead of three months into it?

OK still waiting but Thought I'd ask if anyone said anything about the earthquake last night, it was centered 9 miles from McCleary but was only a 3.4 (and like normal no I didn't feel it where I am) that and the bikini barista's dominated local news last night.

OT: I actually felt that earthquake at my house in McCleary. It shook our TV and moved my computer desk. It was more like a jolt though and only lasted maybe a second. My wife was in the bathroom and I yelled, "Hey, what is going on in there?" (Flushing noise). :bowdown:

Completely OT: lol yeah the bikini baristas again. As long as they are not offering anything but coffee (mud), it's fine. I mean you only get a certain kind of clientele at those stands anyway. I heard some of them make in upwards of $400.00 a day in tips. Maybe the IRS should be looking at them. Tax wise I mean. :innocent:

Hey ladies & gents,
I've been at our local fall festival all day, cooking
cakes.jpg
:yum: so I have no idea what's been going on around here. Is there an official SW to discuss yet? Anything new happening? TIA

Hey cyber.. long time no see.

I was thinking about you yesterday wondering if you were working hard. Glad to see you here :)

Hi Jen!

Thanks. My summer has flown by. I wasted it on a programming project and I had a lot of outside stuff I was supposed to do (honey do list). The project went into overtime and pushed back my list of stuff. Then my daughter got sick and I caught her bug. We also have some friends that had a new baby, so we went to visit them one weekend.

My brother grabbed me last week to help him with his roof, which we worked 2 days on and didn't get finished. So I got it from the wife. She says, you have your own things to do and you are helping with his roof? So I explained it was a weather related thing and needed to be done asap. I haven't told her I need to go back and help with the flashing this weekend. I may be headed for divorce court soon. :croc: How's it going with you? :)

Cyber, you sound like my husband. Our house needs work and he's off working on other peoples things. LOL

Things here are good. Hectic with all this search center stuff. We opened up a new search center location (Thank you Evergreen Christian Church) so we've been busy getting it ready, Oprahs crew is coming tomorrow to film a segment on Lindsey and the search efforts (I'm assuming they are doing a show on Missing Children), LRC will be back in town and The Ron and Don show are trying to get people to come in on Saturday to help with searches. Don't be surprised if you see a lot of traffic in and out of McCleary this weekend. lol

Hope you and your little girl are feeling better. Being sick sucks.

I didn't feel a thing here in central Oregon. Perhaps I just thought it was my son playing his electric guitar, however.

:-D

In addition to the Beehive connection SS, that person drove a white car. Yet another reason the SW may have been issued. But you would have thought all that would have come up at the beginning of the case instead of three months into it?

It hasn't been said whether this was brought up in the beginning of the case or not. Maybe it just wasn't brought up publicly.

What is going on in WA...we need those SW released like yesterday !

It hasn't been said whether this was brought up in the beginning of the case or not. Maybe it just wasn't brought up publicly.
Hmmmm...OK. Sorry. I edited my post accordingly. Could those who quoted me please delete that part?! Thanks~

oh...dang...what did i miss....LOL....someone edited their post....

good morning all!

i noticed it said 'to match the crime scene' talking about tire tracks and footprints. so, they must have something they are comparing this to?

and the crime scene....do they mean where they think Lindsey was taken?
how would they know? do they know?

*just throwing things out here*

:seeya:

i want to know this as well......what crime scene???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz