WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good find momtective!!! This Fir street is giving me the creeps!!! Did a back ground ck. on the people who once lived there - a male and a female, looks unrelated so maybe a mistake? Looks like someone was having trouble with money. A criminal check showed the man who used to live there as having quite a record...the name came up with 2 sex offenses-wrong state and wrong age. He had quite a drug history, no sex offenses.

The realtors have keys and I wonder who else? Is there a certain realtor? TIA

It an MLS so any Realtor could show it. My concern is that someone from Beehive maintenance would have keys to the property...lawn upkeep and basic maintenance stuff. I remember the astros said something about property owner/landlord and a bunch of keys.

It an MLS so any Realtor could show it. My concern is that someone from Beehive maintenance would have keys to the property...lawn upkeep and basic maintenance stuff. I remember the astros said something about property owner/landlord and a bunch of keys.

On the market over a year, you have to wonder who keeps the lawn up and the inside clean. AND all those who know it's empty would find it a great hiding place..yes?

Wonder if the locks have been changed? and if so, why?

Don't forget to ask tomorrow Breanna :)
Wonder if CG does some type of maintenance work? His dad has been said to be a Beehive resident and DG worked there. Would not be out of the question.

Checking in and leaving love for Lindsey, and my heartfelt thanks for those that work on these threads everyday to keep us informed. Thank you.

Come home soon darlin'.

Checking in and leaving love for Lindsey, and my heartfelt thanks for those that work on these threads everyday to keep us informed. Thank you.

Come home soon darlin'.

Hi Kat! I have missed you and your gentle ways of helping us to slow down in posting rumors, names, and such. Hope all is well, and yes, we are all still here hoping for a break. :angel:

On the market over a year, you have to wonder who keeps the lawn up and the inside clean. AND all those who know it's empty would find it a great hiding place..yes?

Wonder if the locks have been changed? and if so, why?

I would imagine since it is right across the street from the Beehive that whoever maintains their lawn does this one also. Maybe there are even keys to the house hanging on a key rack at the Beehive. Hmmmm.

Does anyone know if the property owned by Beehive at 421 W Fir St has been searched? Would a maintenance person from Beehive have keys to this property maybe someone doing work inside the property to prepare it for market. I'm not sure when it was listed...I see Listing last changed July 1, 2009, 9:25 AM on the redfin website http://www.redfin.com/WA/Mccleary/421-Fir-St-98557/home/14776272

http://www.washingtonstatesearch.com/Washington_maps/McCleary_Washington_map.html

Hi Momtective, If the addresses follow suit, with the Beehive being 401 w Maple, then this house is on the south side of Fir, and not in the full block of housing that makes up the Beehive.

It sits across the street from the south side of the Beehive complex. Wasn't there a SO who lived a few houses in on that south side of Fir in that 400 bloc, or who had a relative living there? I'll go pull the satellite map, xox

Of course we have run into several SO's that are related to people in this case, amazingly. :waitasec:

ETA: Here is a link to the Satellite map. Click satellite and zoom in: http://www.washingtonstatesearch.com/Washington_maps/McCleary_Washington_map.html

http://www.washingtonstatesearch.com/Washington_maps/McCleary_Washington_map.html

Hi Momtective, If the addresses follow suit, with the Beehive being 401 w Maple, then this house is on the south side of Fir, and not in the full block of housing that makes up the Beehive.

It sits across the street from the south side of the Beehive complex. Wasn't there a SO who lived a few houses in on that south side of Fir in that 400 bloc, or who had a relative living there? I'll go pull the satellite map, xox

Of course we have run into several SO's that are related to people in this case, amazingly. :waitasec:

ETA: Here is a link to the Satellite map. Click satellite and zoom in: http://www.washingtonstatesearch.com/Washington_maps/McCleary_Washington_map.html

If Lindsey took the route down 6th street from Maple and back up Fir to Main street these are the properties she would have walked past.
6thFirStMap-1.jpg

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...408,-123.267792&spn=0.00171,0.004823&t=h&z=18

The realtors have keys and I wonder who else? Is there a certain realtor? TIA

I do recall someone who was discussed early on that was a real estate agent. I believe he was the boyfriend of Lindsey's mother's friend, possibly of the woman who owns the dollar store.

Bringing this over from the astros thread in case anyone skipped it or forgot about it. I think it could be very telling in the ideas you guys are presenting:

"Mercury in II is Lindsey walking and she got as far as a cross street because her path halts at the edge of House 6, a road crossing hers. Cusp is edge of the street or road. House 6 is crossing of streets and a choice to make (Virgo natural ruler). Of course, a car turning at that moment could cut her off, create an impasse, Saturn squaring Mercury. That's what I believe happened, not that he curb crawled along side her. He has citations on his DMV file, at least one having to do with speed."

I do recall someone who was discussed early on that was a real estate agent. I believe he was the boyfriend of Lindsey's mother's friend, possibly of the woman who owns the dollar store.

I think he owns the house Lindsey's mom rents, is the BF of Marilyn M and lives up in the Beck St area. xox

ETA: Thanks Momtective for the map. How'd you do that? LOL I tried to post an image of that map but could only get the dumb link. ;}

Melissa D. McCann is a realtor at Prudential Grays Harbor. She owns the Elma Dollar Store that Lindsey assisted at according to the online forums. Her boyfriend is Mark D. Duncan, a realtor at Keller-Williams Olympia.
There was a previous forum that mentioned a white or silver van seen by witnesses, but I cannot locate it. I think there is a white van driving around with the elma dollar store writing on it. Has anyone else seen the witness statements about cars to watch for?

Melissa D. McCann is a realtor at Prudential Grays Harbor. She owns the Elma Dollar Store that Lindsey assisted at according to the online forums. Her boyfriend is Mark D. Duncan, a realtor at Keller-Williams Olympia.
There was a previous forum that mentioned a white or silver van seen by witnesses, but I cannot locate it. I think there is a white van driving around with the elma dollar store writing on it. Has anyone else seen the witness statements about cars to watch for?

If I could hug you I would ((((((hug))))))). Thanks for the info and welcome to Websleuths! Run over to one of those game threads and get your post count up so I can pm you...lol:dance:

Hello and welcome! That is great info. I can't believe this is the first account of her other business interest. I guess we will be hearing a response soon! Momtective have you noticed more are comming on Lindsey's forum and posting? That's a good thing. :dance:

Hello and welcome! That is great info. I can't believe this is the first account of her other business interest. I guess we will be hearing a response soon! Momtective have you noticed more are comming on Lindsey's forum and posting? That's a good thing. :dance:

I sure have and I'm so glad! I've heard it takes a village to raise a child but in this case I think it takes a forum full of dedicated sleuths and those wonderful local volunteers to find a child...Lindsey. Our own little forum village...lol

just a shout out to everyone in the mccleary area. we really need searchers out here! rain or shine we need to bring Lindsey homem

Those missing dog posters that were put up in McCleary - did we ever determine which man put up those posters. It wasn't WW was it - JennO mentioned recently that WW dropped in to the search centre, went on a small search and then dismissed hisself to go walk his dog. Just wondering if we ever received any clarity around the missing dog posters and from whom they originated.

Does anyone know if the property owned by Beehive at 421 W Fir St has been searched? Would a maintenance person from Beehive have keys to this property maybe someone doing work inside the property to prepare it for market. I'm not sure when it was listed...I see Listing last changed July 1, 2009, 9:25 AM on the redfin website http://www.redfin.com/WA/Mccleary/421-Fir-St-98557/home/14776272

We went there today. There is a for sale sign out front, but there appears to be people living in it right now. Lights were on and we could see furniture etc...

Getting caught up! Does the beehive have a visitor list, people who sign in when visiting?

I asked Destiney about this. She said there is not a sign-in log for visitors. But there is a sign-in/out list if someone comes to get someone who lives there and take them somewhere. They sign them out, and then back in.

Wish we knew what the conversation was amongst the girls on the way to, from and during he trip to the video store and if the girls noticed anyone hanging around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3