WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you say who you are referring to? I could not think of anyone that fits that bill - except for those who did not know her. TIA

I've been real careful not to put a name or initials out there so I can't do that.

Just dropping by to add my thoughts and prayers for Lindsey as the holidays approach. I haven't been here lately, mostly because I just don't feel like I have much to add, but I've felt drawn here the past few days.

Come home soon, Lindsey. You are sorely missed.

That area is ~ 16 miles east of McCleary:
  1. Head northeast on N Summit Rd/WA-108 E toward Elma Hicklin Rd E Continue to follow WA-108 E (9.8 mi)
  2. Turn left onto the US-101 S ramp (0.2 mi)
  3. Merge onto US-101 N (0.8 mi)
  4. Turn right at SE Lynch Rd/SE Lynch Ln Continue to follow SE Lynch Rd (5.1 mi)
It's practically a direct route....

BUMP Glad you're still posting Fleece. See you guys tonight ;}

im only bumping. nothing else for me to say right now. but i think you have me confused with someone else. because im at home tonight. and i dont know you. care to enlighten me?

im only bumping. nothing else for me to say right now. but i think you have me confused with someone else. because im at home tonight. and i dont know you. care to enlighten me?

I think scandi might be signed out. I understood her post to mean, "See you in the forum tonight when we're all posting as usual."

It must have been my mistake :waitasec: as I thought you said you were going to not post for awhile or just lurk. I really enjoy your posts and was hoping you'd reconsider. Now I'll be wondering in my sleep who said that :banghead:

Just thinking about beautiful Lindsey,,,and hope with all my heart she is found. Another special thanks to all the brave volunteers for the searching, organizing, and love of Lindsey. And to all those who continue to blog - I admire you for the tenacity and dedication you show to Lindsey. I stop in to give my heartfelt hugs to mom Baum and Lindsey's family...and the little ones who are missing Lindsey at school and on the playground. I can't wait to come back when there is real news -real clues - and real movement.

But you originally said "What I keep thinking about is why one person who is one of the last to see Lindsey has not been involved in any of the search efforts or vigils. One would think that person would do everything in their power to help. It just seems like a big red flag to me. I have read that several places so assume it is true, but as with anything posted I do leave room here for my error if it is not the case"

THAT is what I'm commenting on.

You say you don't understand why *this person* isn't more involved in the searches and vigils.
#1 how do you know *this person* isn't?
#2 Don't you think *this person* has given all of the information *this person* has to the police? Why would it make a difference if *this person* was coming to the searches or vigils?

I'm not Scandi but would like to comment on this issue. The confusion may be b/c we're referring to different persons in this situation. One may be referring to person#1 while the reader/response is thinking the question pertains to person#2. If that's the case then some may not be aware of what person#1 is really doing or in this case not doing. This could be raising big RED flags to some who have been following cases such as this long enough to recognize what is typical and not normal in cases such as this when a child goes missing.

Novice Seeker

No, this is untrue. It's a false accusation by someone who has nothing better to do than to lie on the internet about people.
I don't know what her motive is and honestly I don't care. She can accuse myself or any of the core members of some how compromising searches or being involved in Lindsey disappearance.. but it is all 100% false. Nothing of any importance has ever been shared on the internet by myself or anyone else involved in the search efforts because contrary to what some of you who follow her so closely think, we are not dumb.

And again.. WE DO NOT COLLECT EVIDENCE. The LE does that if something is found that they consider to be evidence.

When I referred to who may have been slipping out information, not evidence I didn't say who that person may have been. The emails, that have been made public for us and LE to read doesn't show the IP address, doesn't provide that sort of information but it does show that searches may have been compromised and if that is true then I'm very concerned how it will affect this case and the credibility of KlassKids and LRC in future searches.

Novice Seeker

i think i missed something.....can i have a link to the emails.....please...havent seen those....but i dont go to other site to often either....:)

Great post Coral, I don't think we should give up hope either, especially when we have no evidence of her death.

I did find this statement by LE in the Affidavit which explains how they viewed what happened to Lindsey and how that changed to where it was a criminal event in their minds. I think all this really says is that they stopped thinking she was a runaway and that someone committed a criminal act in the taking of her:

"It should be noted that the media and investigators did not believe Baum was the victim of a crime until the week following her disappearance (June 29 to July 3-4, 2009). It was initially believed she might be a run-away or had been injured and unable to get help". Affidavit

xox

What would have made LE believe this was the scenerio during that first week they were investigating Lindsey's disappearance? Would that mindset have prevented cruicial evidence from being collected at the time b/c it wasn't something LE was looking for? We really need some attorneys and LE to post with us who could answer these questions for the team.

Novice Seeker

i think i missed something.....can i have a link to the emails.....please...havent seen those....but i dont go to other site to often either....:)

Since I'm not familiar enough with the TOS rules can anyone tell me how to do this????

Novice Seeker

-------------------------------

Hope she had a cell phone and called someone reliable to pick her up, instead of a random passerby; i.e. hitchhiking.

Chuck, I really am impressed with your level of intelligence coupled with concern on this case. Thank you.

This mushroom hunting thing had me thinking back when I was a kid swimming in my set up pool at home in the country. One day this guy was hiding behind a tree in our backyard with a big knife watching us girls swim. My mom started yelling at him and the police said he was "just hunting mushrooms" on our property. Scary.

I have been posting here since the case broke. I keep thinking Lindsey is still alive.

A while back someone posted a list of business' in McCleary, have searched and can't find it, anyone remember where it was?

A while back someone posted a list of business' in McCleary, have searched and can't find it, anyone remember where it was?

would this help? (I posted this back on 11-11)

http://www.secstate.wa.gov/corps/sea...=mccleary&zip=

This link above from Washington Secretary of State should provide a list of corporations (135 total) based in McCleary. You can click on each corporation name to obtain more details.

~~~
or use this link (for advanced search) and enter McCleary for the city
http://www.sos.wa.gov/corps/search_advanced.aspx

(p.s., the list would not include local businesses owned by corporations outside of McCleary, or any sole-prop's or partnerships)

~~~
or begin at the main page to find all kinds of other public info on charities, LLCC's etc.
http://www.sos.wa.gov/Default.aspx

Thank You CorallarcoC!!! That was it :)

would this help? (I posted this back on 11-11)

http://www.secstate.wa.gov/corps/sea...=mccleary&zip=

This link above from Washington Secretary of State should provide a list of corporations (135 total) based in McCleary. You can click on each corporation name to obtain more details.

~~~
or use this link (for advanced search) and enter McCleary for the city
http://www.sos.wa.gov/corps/search_advanced.aspx

(p.s., the list would not include local businesses owned by corporations outside of McCleary, or any sole-prop's or partnerships)

That reminds me of the SAR business Momtective discovered that was connected by either a PO Box or email address to Jim Mullin. It might be one of the reasons they searched that property so many times but we read they didn't find anything.

One night I Googled businesses in McCleary, looking for the # to the Shell station mini market and they had every other Shell station in the area listed but that one! Then with the bars and taverns, sameO. A couple of disconnected #'s and besides Rounders the rest were in neighboring towns or down by the freeway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alblake