WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, just cought up on reading posts from last few days!
Both Chuck and Karen got me to thinking, rethinking. I recall reading while following CA story how easy it is to make chloroform, perhaps that may be the reason noone heard a scream. Could be way off base but maybe!

Hello, just cought up on reading posts from last few days!
Both Chuck and Karen got me to thinking, rethinking. I recall reading while following CA story how easy it is to make chloroform, perhaps that may be the reason noone heard a scream. Could be way off base but maybe!

Any local stores with ingredients and security cameras ?....

From http://www.howtodothings.com/health-fitness/how-to-make-chloroform
Making chloroform. To make chloroform, you will require the following ingredients:

•Bleach
•Pure acetone, which is available at hardware stores
•Ice
•Glassware, which will allow clear vision of the solution inside
•Separation funnel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloroform

Alot of meth houses in that area and we have reports of one of Lindsey's family members being arrested at one time for manufacturing drugs. People cook meth why not make chloroform.

Just because you can never say never these days I began thinking in the beginning of the case because pumps associated with pools, water and bathing suite that maybe these chemicals to shock a pool were used to restrain Lindsey in some fashion. Those chemicals make chlorophorm if I'm correct. I also called our friend who was part owner of a tannery to ask him how dear are transferred for tanning to keep the smell down. Black trash bag with alittle lime sprinkled in, I believe he said. This made me perk up when George Anthony was treating his lawn with this at the total wrong time which is summer. All that sprinkled over a yard doesn't even amount to the large quantity he bought. Any pool chemicals up in sells or gardening supllies? I know we are reaching but it's all we can do and I enjoy the company in brainstorming. I don't think anyone outside of LE really knows about the search & rescue dogs/cadavor. I don't want to debate but sure hope they are sitting on something. Lindsey needs a break more than anything right now and it is shameful that the person/persons won't give it up but shame means nothing. Just look at the arrest in town and behavior of adults. I don't know how Lindsey's mother can stay there now knowing what she knows. Could it be agents have advised her to stay put in case Lindsey returns? What a series of unfortunate events. The mother can't leave Lickitysplit as Lindsey might return. What a catch 22 to be in!

Alot of meth houses in that area and we have reports of one of Lindsey's family members being arrested at one time for manufacturing drugs. People cook meth why not make chloroform.

Just because you can never say never these days I began thinking in the beginning of the case because pumps associated with pools, water and bathing suite that maybe these chemicals to shock a pool were used to restrain Lindsey in some fashion. Those chemicals make chlorophorm if I'm correct. I also called our friend who was part owner of a tannery to ask him how dear are transferred for tanning to keep the smell down. Black trash bag with alittle lime sprinkled in, I believe he said. This made me perk up when George Anthony was treating his lawn with this at the total wrong time which is summer. All that sprinkled over a yard doesn't even amount to the large quantity he bought. Any pool chemicals up in sells or gardening supllies? I know we are reaching but it's all we can do and I enjoy the company in brainstorming. I don't think anyone outside of LE really knows about the search & rescue dogs/cadavor. I don't want to debate but sure hope they are sitting on something. Lindsey needs a break more than anything right now and it is shameful that the person/persons won't give it up but shame means nothing. Just look at the arrest in town and behavior of adults. I don't know how Lindsey's mother can stay there now knowing what she knows. Could it be agents have advised her to stay put in case Lindsey returns? What a series of unfortunate events. The mother can't leave Lickitysplit as Lindsey might return. What a catch 22 to be in!

Maybe drug sniffing dogs are needed to zig zag all streets and check this theory...My theory...Not enough handcuffs in McCleary for what they would find....

im still here.....just havent been able to spend much time....still dealing with family stuff....thanks for the good brain storming!!

i wonder where all my fellow locals are??? what happend??....hmmm could be a good thing :)

im still here.....just havent been able to spend much time....still dealing with family stuff....thanks for the good brain storming!!

i wonder where all my fellow locals are??? what happend??....hmmm could be a good thing :)

From http://www.kirotv.com/news/22639498/detail.html
Mom Searching For Missing McCleary Daughter Ordered To Pay Back Unemployment

MB appears to live in Rainier, over an hour away from McCleary now..

We are still here, very active in Lindseys case.. just don't have a lot to offer the boards. :)

The mother moves to Rainier... I hope this offers her time and support to heal until Lindsey is recovered. I remember the FBI reports saying that when media is going to do interviews concerning the case the FBI likes to have a look at the story to make sure it doesn't effect their investigation. I feel kind of bad for the mother as she has recieved a ticket twice since her daughter vanished, had support payments stopped for Lindsey, ignored by the Govenor for Lindseys increase in a reward fun, and now this! I think it is time to put a bounty hunter on this case. LOL! I'm totally kidding! Was life vastly different financially before Lindsey went missing? Maybe some of the locals who have been so helpful with their fiendship and support could rally around and help her pay a debt so she can have freedom of mind.

Attached at the bottom of this post is a screen cap pic of a February 18, 2010 post on the 'Find Lindsey Baum' Facebook wall, from one of LB's friends. The friend writes:

I want you to know, me and lindsey were great friends. and also 3 days before she went missing she messaged me on myspace saying "i feel like something bad is going to happen"

We know there is the May 29, 2009 entry by LB on her MySpace page, 27 days before she goes missing, and now we have this report of a similar message from LB sent to a friend via MySpace just 3 day before she goes missing.

We might wonder if the friend returned a message to LB inquiring as to why she expressed that feeling?

Of particular note is that the friend is not MK. Since we know LB and MK are BFF did LB also relate that feeling to MK and did MK inquire to LB?

Whom or what caused that feeling in LB?

I believe it was the diminishing physical and mental distance between LB and the perp and the feeling became stronger and ominous as the perp's increasing presence and intrusive proximity triggered LB's uneasy awareness of her surroundings ... that 'something' just 'felt wrong'.

I believe the perp is not a McCleary resident but might have relatives living there or was / still is a regular park-n-ride'r. Either possibilty is a convenient and seemingly innocent excuse for being in the area.

If the former is true, we might assume LB knows (of) the relatives fairly well and also has met the perp. We also might assume that over time LB became increasingly uneasy whenever the perp visited his relatives because he too felt uneasy when in her presence or at least when observing her from a short distance.

LB might have caught glimpses of the perp as he watched her from time to time. We might expect those 'watching' periods occurred with increasing frequency and / or duration.

If LB was messaging about a 'bad feeling' only via MySpace, and from what we know to date that seems to be the case, then we might conclude that LB was most times NOT with friends whenever she encountered the perp (either by him watching her from that moderate distance or by him 'accidentally' crossing her path in local stores) because if she were with friends they most likely would have discussed any feelings immediately after 'creepy' encounters: "Wasn't he creepy? Weren't you scared?" or some such back and forth.

LB's friends have provided no evidence (as far as I know) of mutual encounters and 'bad feeling' moments amongst LB and her friends regarding a leering perp. It seems only LB experienced it ... and that means she was singled out and specifically targeted.

• Whom was visiting relatives (or friends?) in McCleary 06/23-26/2009?
  • How often did / does he visit?
  • If he now visits less often, when did visits become less frequent and why?
  • Did the visitor typically volunteer to 'go to the store' while there?
  • Did his purchases seem unnecessary or out of the ordinary?
  • Did he frequent locations near or common to LB?
I expect LB and the perp had at least one 'public' encounter, where the perp bumped against her or commented to her or offered or requested assistance. Such a moment might have triggered LB's 'something is definitely wrong' sensor, confirming her 'bad feeling' or at least instilling it in her pysche.

The above text details my opinion only.

Attachments

• 3daysb4missing.png
    3daysb4missing.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 14
if lindsey was being pushed around at school or with other kids in the neighborhood....i wonder sometimes if it was a *hazing* sp?...(i think that is what its called)....i wonder if it could have been a group of kids that were involved in it???....i dont know....if she was being picked on.....i could see her writting something like....*i think something bad is going to happen*.....maybe someone was threatening her??......

could she have been feeling pressured into having sex?....could she have been having sex with someone....and felt scared....about getting pregnant.....*I think something bad is going to happen*.......if its true about those comments being 27 days apart.....well...that is about a month cycle......lindsey did seem a little more adult like...hanging out with older kids.....you just never know.....

i dont know just throwing this out there....

i am not trying to say anything bad about Lindsey.....this is just life....kids her age deal with this stuff everyday...my daughter was young...she got pg very young....i didnt even know she had a boy friend....im just throwing some ideas out there....please dont take offend to it.....:hug:....i will delete if someone thinks i should :)

could she have been feeling pressured into having sex?....could she have been having sex with someone....and felt scared....about getting pregnant.....*I think something bad is going to happen*.......if its true about those comments being 27 days apart.....well...that is about a month cycle......lindsey did seem a little more adult like...hanging out with older kids.....you just never know.....

Maybe an adult molester or registered offender ?

Was LB into Bobby Jack clothing with the monkeys ? Their website appears to have an unsecure webchat that looks like trouble...A library card would give internet access..anyone think of looking at card usage ?

Maybe the locals went back into CYA mode....
Noun
fair weather friend

1.(idiomatic) One who is friendly (helpful, etc.) only when it is advantageous or easy.

I would rather be this definition...
•Serendipity is the effect by which one accidentally stumbles upon something fortunate, especially while looking for something entirely unrelated. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serendipity

I am consumed by thoughts of Lindsey Baum...I miss this child I never knew, one county over and my life lacks the 'chance' to see her, meet her, she and my daughter could have been best of friends one day...but that and every other chance encounter is on hold or forever removed because of 'something' that 'something' is stalking me and every single one of us....I want to know who or what has the power to stalk me with out my having any clue..I want JUSTICE!!! for this 10 year old child if that is what is due, I want her returned if the clock is still ticking...I want peace, happiness, warmth, love, and comfort to surround Lindsey Baum and all those aching for her yesterday, today, tomorrow, for every second she is uncounted for!!

Aw Luna Myst, There certainly are carpy days with this case. I don't speak for all but I flucuate from normal feelings of sad,glad, mad. The problem is Lindsey becomes all consuming because of the intrusive thoughts that go with her missing and the circumstances. After almost 8 months of putting in so much brain research, looking for clues on the ground and in peopls words ect... this is it? What are normal feelings become more intense causing deep sadness, anger with frustration towards that entity"stalker" you refer to so on spot! I'v only called it a force you can almost grasp but it keeps teasing. I'v noticed when one member is spent another will pick up and that is what sluething is all about, an exchange of ideas shared to dispell or look into further. Hang in there, I just have to hold on to the belief she is strong in spirit and that energy will continue to prevail in order to locate her. Maybe our post should show our mood! LOL Mine would say, "Healthy Anger" Guess it's time for tea and dancing! :sunshine::Banane23: Luna it's nice to know someone like you! so passionate:beats::hug:

Maybe this is the juvi location...
http://www.dshs.wa.gov/jra/MLSDirections.shtml

http://www.dshs.wa.gov/jra/facilities/institutions.shtml

Maybe WW helps at this one for Fish and Wildlife ?....

Naselle Youth Camp
Naselle Youth Camp serves is an unfenced facility that serves male and female offenders in a medium security setting in Southwest Washington. It provides an academic program as well as a forestry work program in collaboration with the Department of Natural Resources and an aquaculture program in collaboration with the Department of Fisheries and Wildlife. Youth involved in the forestry programs assist with fighting fires during the height of the firefighting season. Naselle Youth Camp provides sex offender and outpatient chemical dependency treatment and collaborates with the University of Washington to meet the mental health needs of resident youth.

If JB or a local had something to hide ( literally ) on June 26th., who would be connected by degrees of separation, have a working car, and not have done a polygraph ?
Maybe he has a cell phone paid for by MM also ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro