WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm brand new (1mo.) and Iv'e read so many cases, I'm not even sure if I posted on this one to say this little girl's plight has touched my heart just like PA did. I will keep following. And if anything strikes me I will post. How can so many people do horrendous things to our babies (0++)?! It boggles the mind.

Lindsey, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Welcome to Websleuths!

Thank you for remembering Lindsey.

Kagey,
that picture was taken with a cell phone by Lindsey herself... many call that style of picture a "myspace pose". Seems a lot of kids take self portraits like that to use on their social networking profiles.
If I remember correctly it is one of the newest pictures taken of her.

The other thing about that picture is, she looks quite a lot older than in any of the other pictures. If you told me she was 15, I'd believe it.

This brings back all we now know about my-space and the predators who use that social site. If this was taken right before Lindsey disappeared it would put the photo she took of herself in that time frame. Was she trying to display what my neighbor (who has never seen her or heard of her, elderly) described as much too concerned about something? Just throwing questions out and Jen I appreciate you confirming how the photo was taken. I wish I knew her motivation for wanting to look so serious.? Was she going to send the pick too someone to look older? Jen do you know the exact date of photo?

I don't recall the exact date of the photo and as far as I know it wasn't sent to anyone. I believe it was actually taken with Melissas phone and not Lindseys. She was just playing with the phone in the car one day.

I'm brand new (1mo.) and Iv'e read so many cases, I'm not even sure if I posted on this one to say this little girl's plight has touched my heart just like PA did. I will keep following. And if anything strikes me I will post. How can so many people do horrendous things to our babies (0++)?! It boggles the mind.

Lindsey, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Welcome to Websleuths, cocolafay!

Scary stuff and so easily accomplished!
OMG this is happening to a friend of mine right now, and she feels like she's losing her mind! Her husband won't admit this stuff is possible, or at least, not likely to be happening to her, but I've seen some of her strange text messages, and witnessed one too many "coincidence", to doubt her. Thanks so much for these links! I'll share them with my friend so she'll see, she's not crazy at all!!!
Yikes. Can you imagine?

OMG this is happening to a friend of mine right now, and she feels like she's losing her mind! Her husband won't admit this stuff is possible, or at least, not likely to be happening to her, but I've seen some of her strange text messages, and witnessed one too many "coincidence", to doubt her. Thanks so much for these links! I'll share them with my friend so she'll see, she's not crazy at all!!!
Yikes. Can you imagine?
Coastal she is following the pattern to what the internet stalkers hope to accomplish. Poor woman for not being believed by someone who has vowed to love and protect her. There is alot more info but what Serendipity posted should be enough of a wake up call to slap her husband right bacck to where he belongs.....The DOG HOUSE! The criminal counts on that as part of the manipulation. She is not crazy and needs to go to authorites with information handy for them in case her local PD doesn't understand the depth of this form of internet crime. Her cable company can help also.

Tell her to remember to not believe anything that pops out of nowhere when she is on the net. She is incharge of her own mind and no one can make her think any other way!

I know a good amount about this and knowledge is your power. With alittle help from her friends she will get through this. Tell her to message me and I'll give her a wake up call that will put her hubby in his place!

That just put me in one of those 'Well I otta.....moods.! Go bop that man for me!

If this crime is upsetting an adult woman as you have described can you imagine what this cruel internet mind game cpuld do to a child? Even a girl in late teens and 20's. Perfect grooming for an internet stalker with patience to set the bait! I think all LE and current FBI should consider this as part of a persons vanishing. I don't want to blow anyone's socks off but learn about voice recoginition and how inteligent hackers can use this to stalk.

There are scholary articles addressing female psychology and how the internet effects we ladies. Researchers for marketing retail businesses use this ihformation to see what our buying habits are and how they can manipulate our purchases. Within these studies is what is considered your DNA codeing applied by all info you have put out to the world. Like interest, hobbies, higher education, music. The internet stalker can get to know everything you EXCEPT YOUR OWN THOUGHTS IN YOUR MIND say by accessing Spokeo and you will think this guy stalking cares about you as he uses the information against you. These crimes do escalate and what may have been an attraction of love can become contempt.
Google: Doctor Love/ Fast Co. I'm serious :) LOL! You'll be surprised to read several articles that puts our female behavior as an interesting subject of study.

Not July 7th yet here on the west coast...but it will be soon.

Happy Birthday Lindsey. Wow....12 years old. I'm thinking of you sweetie....can't believe you went missing at 10 years old and now you're 12! Has this really happened? Seems so unreal.

We'll have a birthday cake, candles, and balloons for you. We love you sweetheart. :HappyBday

Thinking of our angel Lindsey and wanted to wish her a Happy 12th Birthday. My wish for you today is that someone will come forward so that you can be back with your family. May God be with you Lindsey

:HappyBday

We love you and continue to pray daily for your safe return.

54234918.jpg

It is difficult to imagine how LB could have snapped this pic herself. Is she left- or right-handed? Her right arm clearly is down and inside the vehicle. Is she able with her left arm to position the camera to outside the car window to allow a focus on her face? A macro shot?

It also appears LB's eyes are aimed looking slightly above and slightly to the right of the camera lens. At whom or what was she staring? Did she need to cover for her staring, by using the camera as an excuse to look in that direction? Or was she simply focusing on the location of the camera button?

Why is LB sporting a look of subdued consternation?

We're told this pic was take more recent to the Jun/2009 event date. Months after that of the recently published 'home video'.

Why does LB appear to be much older than in the video, when only months had passed? What experience(s) 'aged' her appearance?

Could it be the result of what had caused LB to post the following statements, "I've been getting a lot of nightmares latley [sic]", and "something bad's gonna happen" .. ?

I still feel this was not a happenstance abduction.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSEY

My birthday wish is for you to come home

:birthday: :beamup: :birthday: :partyguy: :wave: :hug: :grouphug: :star2: :heart: :heart: :HappyBday: :blowkiss:

:grouphug:​

Happy 12th birthday Lindsey!!! :HappyBday :partyguy: :birthday:

I think of you daily and pray you'll be home soon. I've never met you but you will always hold a special place in my heart. I love you sweetie! :blowkiss:

Happy Birthday, little girl with the big brown eyes and infectious smile!!! You are loved by so many who have never met you and who pray everyday for you to come home.

:HappyBday HAPPY BIRTHDAY

YOU ARE ALL IN OUR HEARTS TONIGHT

Happy birthday sweet Lindsey. I wish you home to blow out your candles.

Happy b-day Lindsey - wishing you home safe little one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme