WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about you a lot today Lindsey.....

Prayers for the Baum family....

Prayers for Lindsay. May her Guardian Angel keep watch over her.:angel2:
Looking at all these warrants we may want Lindsey's Guardian Angel to call out the troops for all children!

I'm not sure where to fit this in so I thought here might be the spot. Maybe having a thread for each warrant for discussion might help. I may have accidently glossed over other emails associated to Lindsey in these warrants but am wondering if Lindsey's "Disturbed" myspace account was looked into & the "Alice Waters??" who signed into Lindsey's myspace? I didn't keep up with that subject at the time.

Anyone else feeling like the wind was knocked out of them? :shakehead::cry:

That concludes uploading for now. Hopefully things are in order, not too messy or missing pages.

That concludes uploading for now. Hopefully things are in order, not too messy or missing pages.

Thank you so much for posting all of this. It's incredible.

Yes again thank you so much....It kills me that really alot was done and still nothing...Please Please Lindsey find your way home honey....

Looking at all these warrants we may want Lindsey's Guardian Angel to call out the troops for all children!

I'm not sure where to fit this in so I thought here might be the spot. Maybe having a thread for each warrant for discussion might help. I may have accidently glossed over other emails associated to Lindsey in these warrants but am wondering if Lindsey's "Disturbed" myspace account was looked into & the "Alice Waters??" who signed into Lindsey's myspace? I didn't keep up with that subject at the time.

Anyone else feeling like the wind was knocked out of them? :shakehead::cry:

Yes Kagey feeling like my wind has been knocked out.. Was a little teary eyed when I read these warrants and the stuff they where looking for. This morning I am feeling better after thinking things through and I have more hope and faith knowing that LE is honing in on the person or persons involved with Lindsey being missing. Thank you LE and thank you again JVK.

sooo from the warrants we have some names of witnesesses and the timeline cops are using, I feel like something's got to break soon. Come home, come home........

:>)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members